Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? (36535 Views)

I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by sofiscatedmoron: 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
I will slap her head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Pandorah(m): 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Bring that child to Nigeria, we have her antidote

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
Better flogging never touch am na why... cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by rigarmortis: 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
A good slap should enable the reset button in her brain.

A leather belt will do fine also. If applied lavishly over her body with reckless abandon

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Harfisco(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
This is a result of bad parenting
Beat the hell out of her to get her restored to factory settings

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Lamasta(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
A brain resetting spank would have done justice to that spirit in her

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Lifestone(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
LikeAking:
Abeg free d child.

I see talent in that child.

This world no need cool people, but violent people.

The violent taketh by force.

Make Dem just groom ha not to dey spoil tins..

Secondly she learn d habit from somewhere.
Abeg answer the OP's question nao

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Kajaard: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
Better flogging will reset her brain back to factory settings.

I dislike spoilt kids.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Zorn: 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
LikeAking:
Abeg free d child.

The mom use to break appliances whenever she is angry, because I don't know where else a child could learn that kind of madness. And please the world doesn't mad people .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by OLOKOESHIN: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin grin grin
fergie001:
Dem no dey give am knock or abara?

With the kind of mother I have, I couldn't imagine such thought.

I was almost torn apart for far less.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Adakintroy: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
You no get cane. Thinks say bible De Mis yan with spare the rode abi?.

Anyway from a higher metaphysical stance. Do not discard with pain. It is useful and functional. The problem is we are too weak and we negativise it. The right amount of pain induce fear and right fear bring caution. Thats the space you need to enter and mount control correct. But it must be supervised. Remember the correct dose of pain is useful.

That pikin at that age get size of cane.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by yommygift15: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
Her parent has no shame at all for posting such an act, u failed to trained up a child to the extent she's becoming nuisance and unpresentable to the public yet u're able to show her off to the public.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by 43Ronin: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
sleek214:
Dor the japa crew that are looking for better future for their children, there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Try to punish the child and the govt will take the child from you. But in 9ja, the child can't go that extent of destroying things.

The teacher is already asking if she wants to talk about anything hoping the child would cast in her anger.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Tannhauser(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
angry

Wait. Wait. Wait.
Is the monster child still alive?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by rajiedreez: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
Slap rubbish comot for her head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by fergie001: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:
grin grin grin
Dem never born me well.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by majamajic(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin grin grin

Wipe her cord for neck , she get luck she no dey african school

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by majamajic(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
yommygift15:
Her parent has no shame at all for posting such an act, u failed to trained up a child to the extent she's becoming nuisance and unpresentable to the public yet u're able to show her off to the public.

Can't u see it's a school and not home ?
Her parents was not there

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by sammirano: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Beat sense into her. You have to let her know its not acceptable to do that and that's in my opinion one of the most effective ways at that age.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Exmilitant(m): 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
LikeAking:
Abeg free d child.

vawulence dey type by type bro.
There is the stupid vawulence displayed by cultist, touts and hooligans.

And there is the intelligence violence displayed by Ojukwu, chairman Mao, Stalin, Hitler, Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein and Idi Amin cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by eallstar: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Evil child

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
The parents are the problem. They are sparing the rod. The more you spare the rod the more the child goes wild, unruly and misbehavior will increase till adulthood.
She can't try that for my mama house. Koboko plus pankere, added with stinging chilli pepper concluded with momentary pin picking activity will reset that her brain.
By the time they are done with you with punishment and are convinced that your brain has reset fully to normal then they will ask you questions like Why did you scatter the house. ?
by which you must provide answers by been quiet and dumb with regret.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by M23M(f): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Back then, my mama go beat the nonsense comot for your body.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by ufotunang: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
When a child is pampered what do you expect...the Bible says you spare the rod you spoil the child...flog the child

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by ikevictor: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
After reading a lot of comments here I decided to jump to conclusion.

Anybody here wey advise me to stay calm with her...the person no well!

I don't need violent people in my home, you try this shit as my child...I'd be glad to hand you over to government since they love mad children, I don't!

I have daughters, I don't shout at them, but everywhere gets calm at the slightest sight of me...that's not fear, that's respect.

As far as I'm concerned...this child is untrained and have no iota of respect in her bloodstream. So she needs dry koboko, or I go kukuma invite government to come and carry this weirdo out of my house.

What nonsense!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by murmee: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Spare the rod and spoil the child
Exactly. The child didn't just start that behavior in one day. She started from much younger age and her parents should have stopped the tendencies at that time. So everything boils down to the kind of upbringing a child gets!

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by rickleye: 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hmm this tells me that it’s a single parent who is overwhelmed. Maybe she has 2/3 jobs and is not home. I know single parents who would spank their kids so this kind of behaviour is not tolerated. But I see this a lot with absent fathers and overwhelmed mothers.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Fuckyoumod: 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
Realestatevixen:
The best approach is exactly what the teacher is doing. Remain calm until she is done throwing tantrums .

It may not be easy when you start this journey, but with time it becomes part of you.
You see ehn, children actually depend on us for calm. You as the adult should model how to control emotions before these children. When you hit that child, you have compounded the problem because you have not taught the child anything about calm and managing their emotions.

Whatever method you decide to employ, please ensure you DO NOT BEAT the child.

P.s If you are here and you are saying beat, knock her etc., then there's no difference between you and that Ugandan woman in that video torturing that innocent two year old little girl. I wept profusely while watching that video, in fact, I am yet to heal from that trauma.

oga you have said nothing in this your plenty words and paragraph.

What is your solution to this child's madness?

Give us solution not condemning people's solutions without having any.

Spare the rod and spoil the child... The very words of the wisest man "Solomon"

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by africandollar: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
Could have been a setup by the probably white teacher 'cos I see no reason why she should be busy filming the child instead of trying to calm her down. undecided
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by 1x2x3: 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
Realestatevixen:
The best approach is exactly what the teacher is doing. Remain calm until she is done throwing tantrums .

It may not be easy when you start this journey, but with time it becomes part of you.
You see ehn, children actually depend on us for calm. You as the adult should model how to control emotions before these children. When you hit that child, you have compounded the problem because you have not taught the child anything about calm and managing their emotions.

Whatever method you decide to employ, please ensure you DO NOT BEAT the child.

P.s If you are here and you are saying beat, knock her etc., then there's no difference between you and that Ugandan woman in that video torturing that innocent two year old little girl. I wept profusely while watching that video, in fact, I am yet to heal from that trauma.

Just keep quiet please.

That's how one destroyed TVs worth millions in a mall and the parent were there watching........who pays for those stuffs? You guys choose to learn silly things from western world, whoop his ass and his brain would reset. I don't know if insurance policies over there would save parents from such damages from kids. Just imagine a struggling family having their child damage TVs worth millions all in the name of don't beat a child............I fit wipe you cord like this.

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by ITbomb(m): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
Destruction of public property is a crime, the toddler should be treated as a criminal and taken to a juvenile prison

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? / My Ex Or My New Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.