Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? (36542 Views)

I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Prince2bad(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Psoul:
I can't even write what is in my mind cos I can't imagine anybody doing something 1000feet closer to what this child did in that video.
Me that my dad will tell me to go to the bush and cut 2 canes that qualify for the level of the offence committed. He will tell u if u get the one lesser, he will use on you then you will go back to get the right one which he will eventually use.

When this is done, he will order you to go to his study room, remove all the books on the table. Lie down on the table facing downwards and wait for him to come and flog you.
Meanwhile, he may be in the sitting room having a talk with some people, you have to lie dat way waiting for him to finish his discussion before he will come and decorate you.
You can imagine the psychological trauma in that.

After flogging you, you arrange his study room back to the way it was before your "ordination".

Even at this my age with my own family and children, the man is dead, but I still have his fear in my head whenever I want to do some certain things.

I don't know the kind of parents we have these days.
Untrained children becoming parents. This is the outcome.

So children are supposed to fear their parents? You must be a Christian coz your narrative sound familiar
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Psoul(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Prince2bad:

So children are supposed to fear their parents? You must be a Christian coz your narrative sound familiar

You must be very dumb and ignorant.
If you don't know, children are supposed to have fear of their parents. That fear guides them till they are fully grown to make intelligent decisions. The fear of getting scold or bn punished by parent is not bad in children.

Fear of punishment serves as deterrent from doing wrong.
So children should fear and respect their parents.
You're very free to feel otherwise you poor and pathetic atheist.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Prince2bad(m): 4:07am On Sep 23, 2022
Psoul:

You must be very dumb and ignorant.
If you don't know, children are supposed to have fear of their parents. That fear guides them till they are fully grown to make intelligent decisions. The fear of getting scold or bn punished by parent is not bad in children.

Fear of punishment serves as deterrent from doing wrong.
So children should fear and respect their parents.
You're very free to feel otherwise you poor and pathetic atheist.

I can see you fear thy Lord and he has given you the wisdom to brutalize children... SMH
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Psoul(m): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2022
Prince2bad:

I can see you fear thy Lord and he has given you the wisdom to brutalize children... SMH

You're talking to the wrong person. I know those people that the devil have mandated to spread false teachings to encourage evil in the world. So take your false teachings to somewhere else. Move.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Prince2bad(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Psoul:

You're talking to the wrong person. I know those people that the devil have mandated to spread false teachings to encourage evil in the world. So take your false teachings to somewhere else. Move.

Inflict pain on a child all so the child won't be corrupt is what you call good teaching? Obviously you have lost your sense of reasoning and I doubt if you know what's good and evil or you're one of those religious bigots that believe murder is good because religion told him so... SMH
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Psoul(m): 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prince2bad:

Inflict pain on a child all so the child won't be corrupt is what you call good teaching? Obviously you have lost your sense of reasoning and I doubt if you know what's good and evil or you're one of those religious bigots that believe murder is good because religion told him so... SMH

You're a pathetic soul. There's no way you'll twist this that will make me attempt to reason this shit you're spewing.

I stand with my words. I believe in discipling or punishing a child or anyone that refuses to adhere to right conduct.
Call it inflicting pains is that will romance you wack belief.
I don't punish to inflict injuries. I punish to correct. If your belief is to allow children grow anyhow they want, then apply that to ur home.
In my home, every child should abide to good characters
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Prince2bad(m): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Psoul:

I don't punish to inflict injuries. I punish to correct. characters

I need you to read this and hear yourself say it...
You don't care if the punishment damages the person as far as it's to implement correction? You're so pathetic I swear
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by BluntCrazeMan: 7:07am On Sep 26, 2022
Prince2bad:

It's like I missed your original opinion.
For the child in the video for instance, what would be the immediate solution?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Psoul(m): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2022
Prince2bad:

I need you to read this and hear yourself say it...
You don't care if the punishment damages the person as far as it's to implement correction? You're so pathetic I swear

You are a pathetic soul. Your condition need to be pittied.
You are the one that needs to read the trash you're typing here.
To be sincere,I don't care if the punishment will damage the person so long as the correction will save the person from greater damage to his life and that of others around him.

If I see someone trying to swallow poison and if I can kick him to make the poison fall out of his hands, I don't care about that, so long as I succeed in saving his life and the agony his action may cause his family.

Due to your paucity of wisdom, you believe punishment and discipline are all physical. To you punishment means flogging and beating. You lack wisdom.
If you're becoming to extravagant, I may withdraw some financial allowances I give to you to curb your extravagant lifestyle. That is a kind of punishment. Stop exhibiting your lack of wisdom.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Prince2bad(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2022
Psoul:

You are a pathetic soul. Your condition need to be pittied.
You are the one that needs to read the trash you're typing here.
To be sincere,I don't care if the punishment will damage the person so long as the correction will save the person from greater damage to his life and that of others around him.
If I see someone trying to swallow poison and if I can kick him to make the poison fall out of his hands, I don't care about that, so long as I succeed in saving his life and the agony his action may cause his family.

Due to your paucity of wisdom, you believe punishment and discipline are all physical. To you punishment means flogging and beating. You lack wisdom.
If you're becoming to extravagant, I may withdraw some financial allowances I give to you to curb your extravagant lifestyle. That is a kind of punishment. Stop exhibiting your lack of wisdom.

It's obvious you don't want to learn but I'll teach you still.
Consequences...
You withdraw some financial allowances to curb your child extravagant lifestyle without considering the consequences.
What if he has gotten into drugs? What do you think withdrawing the financial allowances will do to him?
You think a thief will stop being a thief because of jail?
You fear the lord your God but those that stop you from sin? Or what makes you think that kicking the person won't take the life you're trying to protect?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Psoul(m): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Prince2bad:

It's obvious you don't want to learn but I'll teach you still.
Consequences...
You withdraw some financial allowances to curb your child extravagant lifestyle without considering the consequences.
What if he has gotten into drugs? What do you think withdrawing the financial allowances will do to him?
You think a thief will stop being a thief because of jail?
You fear the lord your God but those that stop you from sin? Or what makes you think that kicking the person won't take the life you're trying to protect?

You can't teach what you don't know nor give what you don't have.
Your response here is as good as nonsense cos you ended up saying nothing.
I am wondering the kind of kids you will bring into this life with this kind of mentality.
If jailing criminals will not deter others according to you, then we should let them keep committing crimes?
Well, saying that jailing criminals will not deter others is a very ambiguous lie you want to convince yourself to believe.
Punishment deter a large number of would be offenders from attempting the crime. Yes, there are some that may think they are smart and will believe they know how to go through the crime without bn caught. They try to go ahead from committing the crime. Still the inherent punishment will still deter them from bn too careless about it apart apart from those that have big men and government supporting them.

If jailing criminals, to you, cannot stop crime, then let us abolish every law and adopt your system to see how this life will be.
Even petting or constant counseling of criminals will still not make all criminals change their ways.
So, what sh!t are u talking about?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Prince2bad(m): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
If only you could just swallow your pride and ask for the way, my way
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by BluntCrazeMan: 9:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Prince2bad:
If only you could just swallow your pride and ask for the way, my way

See Oga-Mista-Man...
I have asked you the question earlier,, you ignored.
And I am asking it again now..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6ZwUbC5ebA

^ ^
| |

How is the best way to handle the case then f this kid inside this video above??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? / Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.