Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,643 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA (17233 Views)

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Starts Today At Iwo Land (Photos) / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by saintadeola: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2022
It's a pity for Nigeria,how can a stupid group said such reckless statement,its a shame on d country,when some bad elements telling u,u have no choice
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by saintadeola: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2022
Because u have no choice u vote anyhow,shame on d country,if u like vote devil,I wount be part of it,I'm happy I'm not part of the useless system again
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by ImperialKingJosh: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
Chymummy89:
Hello... obidient in the house . Una own person for BBN is up this week for eviction. Try to vote for him. Start ur obidient from there. Don't allow APC and pdp to finally label obidient social media party. Campaign for him. Obidient children can do it. Vote for eloswan....

Shey e shock you say obidient unlike b4 your prediction of bbn diverting their attention and support didnt work abi..

B4 bbn started you kept saying online noise that bbn would silence them..
E choke!
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by SalafRider(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Spicycat:

What's wrong in smoking cigarette. cheesy cheesy

I didn't say something was wrong with it, I am a stoner myself. I only put the picture shikenan but not with the intents to criticize him for smoking
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by SalafRider(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Obama smokes too

Yeah I know boss
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by drlateef: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
Tochi3:
You can't, you can never be normal supporting APCshit....

Look how a whole group of urchins sold their souls to the devil.... Next Level never do dis ones....

Tommorrow most of them will turn to online beggars seeking for help after supporting cluelessness and stupidity.. cheesy grin

Tell me how a normal person will support Obi the liar and beer drunkard?
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by drlateef: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
nkemoma:
F**k Tinubu
F**k Shettima
F**k SWAGA
F**K APC
F**k Buhari
F**k Agbado, Ewa, garri, cassava

And if you wanna f**k with the above!?

F"**k you too

I'm out.

I know the pain is too much to bear!!! Sorry!! Ndo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ISWAP Set To Use Drones, Advanced Tech / Two Anambra Governorship Aspirants In A Auto Crash. / Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.