Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA (17229 Views)

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Starts Today At Iwo Land (Photos) / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by Kaluoko: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hahahahahaha see ordacity.unless say an jazz
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by Epicji: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
Una go put dagger for my neck be DAT

Obi all d way

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by Roger3D(m): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
I have a choice and I choose NOT to support Tinubu, Obi or Atiku for president. They're all bad for Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by Apostlenathan1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Because of the monetary inducement you're planning or what?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by 7arrows: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/2023-nigerians-will-have-no-choice-than-to-support-tinubu-when-campaign-starts-swaga/

Please post his achievements here for us to see and all he did when he was governor of Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by Memphitz357: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
Speak for your muthafucking self. I know who I'm gonna campaign and vote for and it definitely ain't that old senile sick retarded thieving piece of dogshit, Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by socialmediaman: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
Speaking in an interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Otunba Bosun Oladele, SWAGA National Secretary said Tinubu’s track records, academic and professional qualifications as well as his achievements during his tenure as Lagos state governor has already marketed him to Nigerians even before the campaign starts.

It’s the audacity of the APC for me.
The party who foisted Buhari on Nigerians for 8 years, not just 4, but 8 years without shame, comes up with a new candidate to tell Nigerians “Trust us again”.

The people I pity are the poor victims. As for me, I don’t give any political party a second chance. You only get one chance, then someone else can try, and if they fail, someone else gets to try, till we get it right

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by 7arrows: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
Mstick:
When I search online about Tinubu see what I found.

Same thing I saw online. So let them kindly show us the useless track record.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by 7arrows: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
Chijeep:
This is their main agenda... to force Tinubu on us just the way they did Buhari. But God go shame them all because Nigerians are wiser now and the youths are coming out in mass against them

FACT

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by Bar1941(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Even Obi too will soon join the campaign for Tinubu.
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by riverbird: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
redPUSSY:
He should unveil his bullion van that's all we are after..

We will decide whom to vote at the polling unit undecided

Aswear me sef can't wait for the unavailing of the great bullion van of boudilon avenue undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by sonature1: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
Jennifer663:
Not bad!
But everyone have their choice!

Has
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by MansoryMX(m): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
You and your entire generation lie! Nigeria does not belong to one political party or a group of individuals. Audacity like this irritates me!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by Benchilwell: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
APC wat, abeg na curse be thiz
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by asanausana91: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
Chijeep:
This is their main agenda... to force Tinubu on us just the way they did Buhari. But God go shame them all because Nigerians are wiser now and the youths are coming out in mass against them
if Peter obi didn't join with Atiku, APC would win ooo .
Tell obi to drop that bragging and join Atiku.
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by Kano4tot2: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
awoniyi1236:
Only fools that loves suffering will support Agbado Plus Cassava (APC) any reasonable person won’t support this evil party again. Plus Muslim Muslim ticket

Keep deceiving yourself.... Like say you be Nigerian.
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by Aveeno(f): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hi hope you are having a great day, so I just created a new page on Facebook (exclusive lucky star) its a new page that I started as an amazon associate. In the page I am going to be sharing trending items, items in season, discounted products and back to school, A lot of this products that I will be promoting are in different categories, some of this product may not be for everyone, but it may be for someone.
Most of us know that digital marketing world has become saturated with influencers and has really benefit those with a large numbers of followers.
I am not trying to influence anyone but I just want to share what is out there with you. When you purchase through my link I get paid a small commission. All links are legit and send you straight to amazon, in which you may have to sign in.
All I ask is that whenever you want to buy from amazon, please buy through my link. Please don't forget to like, follow and share my page and post with friends and family.
It is well appreciated!! Have a great day!!
Chymummy89:
Hello... obidient in the house . Una own person for BBN is up this week for eviction. Try to vote for him. Start ur obidient from there. Don't allow APC and pdp to finally label obidient social media party. Campaign for him. Obidient children can do it. Vote for eloswan....
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by reddingtonblack: 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Buhari really dealt with Nigerians, that APC is scared of using the party name to campaign lols.

The rhetorics of PDP destroyed Nigeria has hibernated lols.

You just can't support APC without sounding silly

Which part of Obedient is an acronym for Labour party,

Across all social media platform who is using labour party to campaign,

You can't sell an IPOB project to Nigeria without sounding like enemy of the nation. suddenly Ipob are well behaved, nigeria is no longer a zoo, no more petitions against Nigeria 2023 the east we know we didnt forget
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by ogbonti: 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
Chijeep:

They have started vote buying already in the Niger- Delta by empowering Tompolo with N4 Billion a month pipeline CON-tract

$6 million a month ($200,000 a day - $8,333 an hour) to guide wetin ? This makes Tompolo the highest paid "official" criminal in history

**** HERE IS THE AGENDA****

$6m x 6 months (time to get to the election of February next year) = $36million --WE ALL KNOW TOMPOLO contract ends after election

so for one-third of what they get of one day of sale of Niger-Delta crude oil, they have empowered the militants to help them rig the whole

of Niger-Delta -----TOMPOLO will go into the creeks of DELTA/RIVERS/BAYELSA/AKWA to get them all the votes they need to make APC win

Wike knows this already and he has collected some hefty amounts to keep quiet and he is trying to recoup all he lost supporting PDP

All these years so he can have the required finance to be a formidable candidate in the future just like ATIKU is doing now with what he stole

last almost 15 years ago - SO FOR N24 Billion the heart, soul and votes of the Niger Delta has been bought through militants for peanuts

Meanwhile the APC is doing all it can to stop Obi from raising money from the diaspora to fund his campaign

What will happen when ATIKU or TINUBU wins will make those orchestrating this evil wish they never did - ENDSARS will be a child's play!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by BluntCrazeMan: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
Let them not go and shoot themselves on their own legs by themselves..
But then,, that one too e no consign me
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by Spicycat(f): 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
SalafRider:
Oya come and force us to support him na

What's wrong in smoking cigarette. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by sandland: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
redPUSSY:
He should unveil his bullion van that's all we are after..

We will decide whom to vote at the polling unit undecided

Tinubu was conficted of drug offence in 1990 in the state of Illinois USA. He entered plea bargain and the money was sized. 460,000 US dollars.
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by Chijeep(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
asanausana91:
if Peter obi didn't join with Atiku, APC would win ooo .
Tell obi to drop that bragging and join Atiku.
See wetin man pikin type for God sake undecided
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by derecho(m): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
Obidients have a greater agenda NOT BBN.
Chymummy89:
Hello... obidient in the house . Una own person for BBN is up this week for eviction. Try to vote for him. Start ur obidient from there. Don't allow APC and pdp to finally label obidient social media party. Campaign for him. Obidient children can do it. Vote for eloswan....
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by Coly2012(m): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
When the bullion van comes out,we will have no other choice than to join and collect our share and freely go and vote for our choice... after all na all of us get the money.
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by ransomed: 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
Agbero republic loading........
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by IfnobeGod20: 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
It is by force or what? They can only support what will be good for the country and not what the politicians want.
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by IfnobeGod20: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
Spicycat:

What's wrong in smoking cigarette. cheesy cheesy
Everything is wrong at smoking cigarette because the physician says, smokers are liable to die young.
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by Hydroxide(m): 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Me and my family will never support Amoda Ogunlere aka Tinubu.
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by Asour: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
The campaign hasn't started?
Re: Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA by Honjoshy4u: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Useless SWAGA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy / Okonjo-Iweala To Present 2014 Budget To National Assembly / Oil Crash: Nigeria Producing At $5 Per Barrel Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.