Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend (39821 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / [photos] Frank Edoho And His Wife Are Drunk In Love / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by emmatok(m): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2011
HA HA, see as women they vex for  Nairaland because one man got himself another woman.

So Frank is now fake, because he has marital problem.

As if the wife was better.

Rubbish.

I just hope Frank learnt his lessons, next time he will stay away from marriage.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by tpia5: 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2011
That might be necessary if he finds it hard to live with others.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by mechris: 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2011
Whats the connection, i dont semm to get it.This in dating down for frank as far as i am concerned.I think or would like to believe that MTN is shopping right now!
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by lastpage: 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2011
Frank is a "Wife-beater"? Really?? Is his wife a "husband-beater"?

I have never seen a situation where "one person" (even a mad person) hits another and the other one "calms down" and refuse to get aggressive, and the first one will keep on doing the hitting!

Its just against the natural law of how events unfold!

Now hear these:

Did l hear someone say "harsh words stir-up anger"?
Did l hear someone say "Two Capitans cannot command the same boat"?
Did l hear someone say "in a relationship, if one is the Bull, the other should adopt the stance of a sheep"?
Did l hear someone say "A wise woman keeps her home but the FOOLISH WOMAN scatters her home with her hand"?

We've all seen Frank on TV and we know he is not mental, he is also very cognitive! Thus, this image of a "mad-man" that some Nairalanders are trying to drill down our throat does not wash one bit.

If you are a wife and you think you're strong enough to "physically fight and subdue" your husband in a "show of force", lets be honest, that's your decision and the outcome (as predictable as it is) is your choice!

I have heard "wise women" say when my husband is blowing hot, l will calm down and will not engage him in a show of force but with SURREPTITIOUS WISDOM, l will still get him to do my bidding, just by massaging his ego"!
NOW THAT IS WISDOM OF OUR MOTHERS!

I cannot blame either Frank nor his former wife; only stewpid fools take sides in a relationship breakdown!
Both of them contributed to the failure of their marriage!
What really goes on between husband and wife is never open to the public! We dont even know 1% of the "issues" at stake.

Lets wish them well, going forward and lets encourage them to give extra thought to the kids!

Thats the best we can do.

BTW: I have observed on a lot of thread on NL that a certain group of women are very vitriolic whenever issues of men are mentioned!
These same group of women are on the attack here, calling Frank all sorts of unprintable names!

One cannot but wonder what their "love life, if any" looks like but from the way they write you can bet my nuts that they are very bitter and a product of failed relationships!

Their system is so poisoned with hatred that l can only pity them cos, they are dying a very slow and painful death, every day! grin tongue

Just watch them as they reply to my post, l dont need to mention their handle! wink
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by amblors(m): 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^^ your post dey always long, why why? lol
nice analogy btw.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by tpia5: 11:45pm On Aug 11, 2011
i have never seen a situation where "one person" (even a mad person) hits another and the other one "calms down" and refuse to get aggressive, and the first one will keep on doing the hitting!

you have a lot to learn.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by lastpage: 12:00am On Aug 12, 2011
^^^^"Its not the lineage of "Hens" that would attend the burial of a "Fox", even a dead one"!  wink wink grin

@amblors: Please avoid reading them, l dont, myself! shocked
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by airmark(m): 1:13am On Aug 12, 2011
If the new relationship with that sandra, is true. Then Frank is under spell.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Outstrip(f): 1:25am On Aug 12, 2011
lastpage:

I have never seen a situation where "one person" (even a mad person) hits another and the other one "calms down" and refuse to get aggressive, and the first one will keep on doing the hitting!

Now hear these:

Did l hear someone say "in a relationship, if one is the Bull, the other should adopt the stance of a sheep"?
Did l hear someone say "A wise woman keeps her home but the FOOLISH WOMAN scatters her home with her hand"?

We've all seen Frank on TV and we know he is not mental, he is also very cognitive! Thus, this image of a "mad-man" that some Nairalanders are trying to drill down our throat does not wash one bit.

If you are a wife and you think you're strong enough to "physically fight and subdue" your husband in a "show of force", lets be honest, that's your decision and the outcome (as predictable as it is) is your choice!

I have heard "wise women" say when my husband is blowing hot, l will calm down and will not engage him in a show of force but with SURREPTITIOUS WISDOM, l will still get him to do my bidding, just by massaging his ego"!

I cannot blame either Frank nor his former wife; only stewpid fools take sides in a relationship breakdown!
What really goes on between husband and wife is never open to the public! We dont even know 1% of the "issues" at stake.

Lets wish them well, going forward and lets encourage them to give extra thought to the kids!

BTW: I have observed on a lot of thread on NL that a certain group of women are very vitriolic whenever issues of men are mentioned!
These same group of women are on the attack here, calling Frank all sorts of unprintable names!

One cannot but wonder what their "love life, if any" looks like but from the way they write you can bet my nuts that they are very bitter and a product of failed relationships!

Their system is so poisoned with hatred that l can only pity them cos, they are dying a very slow and painful death, every day! grin tongue

Just watch them as they reply to my post, l dont need to mention their handle! wink

Resident woman batterer. Clap for yourself. At least you do not pretend to be civilized. I appreciate that
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by amblors(m): 1:27am On Aug 12, 2011
airmark:

If the new relationship with that sandra, is true. Then Frank is under spell.
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by tpia5: 1:37am On Aug 12, 2011
At least you do not pretend to be civilized

hmm, good point.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by homiben(m): 1:43am On Aug 12, 2011
frank's not sendin a good msg here, She's nt have d beauty sweet katie is! I think katherine shd have d kids
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by aloyemeka2: 2:34am On Aug 12, 2011
lastpage:

There are cases like that but I do agree with you that the "woman beating" thing nowadays is blown out of proportion. Nobody is scolding the women behaving badly but when the man does the same, he is a woman beater.  From my personal observation, it is like more women are beating their husbands these days than the other way round. Men are scared of engaging their wives by retaliating because all fingers will point at them besides some men are ashamed of admitting publicly that their wives are abusing them physically.  But I will not fail to mention that the ball seems to be in the woman's court but shame unto the woman who takes that cheap advantage to abuse her spouse physically.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by tpia5: 2:37am On Aug 12, 2011
well, lets see if he continues beating the second one.

but i'm sure the wife didnt imagine blood pouring from her leg and besides she said he apologized for the beatings once, when they happened.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by aloyemeka2: 2:48am On Aug 12, 2011
tpia@:

well, lets see if he continues beating the second one.

but i'm sure the wife didnt imagine blood pouring from her leg and besides she said he apologized for the beatings once, when they happened.

You are judging him based on the testimony of his exwife who could be bitter and out to destroy him like the ambassador's wife?. Did you hear his side of the story?. I don't want a situation where this wife beating thing is taken out of proportion to the point that all our men will be destroyed over nothing. Same way Jim Iyk's ex girlfriend accused him of bashing her only to recant it later after being promised the romance will continue. Many Nigerians are pathological liars both male and females.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by tpia5: 2:49am On Aug 12, 2011
^^let's not dig up the wife beating allegations since they've already divorced.

let bygones be bygones.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by aloyemeka2: 2:53am On Aug 12, 2011
tpia@:

^^let's not dig up the wife beating allegations since they've already divorced.

let bygones be bygones.

Allegation is still allegation and not necessarily the truth. Just like Mercy Johnson's potential husband is alleging that his estranged wife was sleeping around. Is that not also an allegation that may or may not be true?. Will it be justified if someone is judging the woman based on the guys allegations?. Frank Edoho's ex-wife may be lying her butt off over the beating thing for all I care irrespective of the gazillion number of witnesses she may bring.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by tpia5: 3:02am On Aug 12, 2011
^^leave them.

and forget about mercy johnson matter because i dont enjoy discussing that fellow. Dont like thinking about the man shortage.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 12, 2011
lastpage:

Now hear these:

Don't mind these clever-by-half dogs that mouth 'woman-beater' all over the place as if it's the worst crime on earth. . .and as if it's an end in itself that should not be evaluated within the wider context of cause and effect. So women are now mini-gods that are unaccountable to anyone for their actions. Let them keep deceiving themselves. Woman beater my black arzz.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by azeeztoks(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2011
Frank fall my hand oh!!!! embarassed shocked why he go carry this scarecrow? but i'm happy for kate cos she may not be lucky next time the beating comes,
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by fm7070: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2011
Chill N'landers, its a matter of time, this sandra will soon be panel beaten as usual, by then, all her pan-cake make-ups will not be able to patch her face.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by kissCleo: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2011
hmmm nawa o! Frank aint BINI oooooo ps get dat fact str8!
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by ebeleguys(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2011
This guy is confused! Are you all sure he's not sick?
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by emmatok(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2011
ebeleguys:

This guy is confused! Are you all sure he's not sick?

Confused for get another woman?

See people dey take panadol over another man's problem.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2011
@Laspage/Pro01
are you guys serious? i wont talk or mention this Frank guy as there is too much ¨he say she say¨ bs floating around BUT SURELY you know that many men out there will require a partner to subdue and use force if she doesnt. you must also know that no matter how loud mouth a woman we can just simply walk away. you would also know that this problem goes both ways as many men are battered spouse and last but not least, you would also know that using your fist to get ANY POINT accross is wrong.

there is a HUGE difference between DEFENDING yourself aka self defense while attacked AND having a wrak ego and therefore battering your wife because she came late from work/ or because she hang out with her single friends.

i will be the first to say that ANY WOMAN WHO LAY HER HANDS ON A MAN DESERVE THE SAME TREATMENT but we all know that many will get smacked for saying something wrong or simply being smart (god forbid), so why dont you guys think of this type of battering and imagine you daughter/sister/mother (or any caring person in your life) and say again that ¨its nothing really¨.

now if you are a PI.MP and your hoes misbehave then biatch slap them to get some sense into them, no other way around it! lol1
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Baawaa(m): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2011
What happened to Frank and his wife is a big lesson for others,except we don't want to learn,they started well it was suddenly that things changed.Who can say,what goes wrong?
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by amblors(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^how do you mean "lesson for everyone"?
so make people no marry?
have you seen any marriage that doesnt start well?
have you seen relationships that are not all juicy at the start?
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Outstrip(f): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Laspage/Pro01
are you guys serious? i wont talk or mention this Frank guy as there is too much ¨he say she say¨ bs floating around BUT SURELY you know that many men out there will require a partner to subdue and use force if she doesnt. you must also know that no matter how loud mouth a woman we can just simply walk away. you would also know that this problem goes both ways as many men are battered spouse and last but not least, you would also know that using your fist to get ANY POINT accross is wrong.

there is a HUGE difference between DEFENDING yourself aka self defense while attacked AND having a wrak ego and therefore battering your wife because she came late from work/ or because she hang out with her single friends.

i will be the first to say that ANY WOMAN WHO LAY HER HANDS ON A MAN DESERVE THE SAME TREATMENT but we all know that many will get smacked for saying something wrong or simply being smart (god forbid), so why dont you guys think of this type of battering and imagine you daughter/sister/mother (or any caring person in your life) and say again that ¨its nothing really¨.

now if you are a PI.MP and your hoes misbehave then biatch slap them to get some sense into them, no other way around it! lol1

Why are you trying to reason with fools. I read her interview and what struck me is that she never denied hitting the man, She actually said that he would hit herand she said she grew up amongst boys so her natural instinct was to fight back. That is not to say he did nto inflict injuries on her. I know that if someone were to hit me my first thought would be to slap the shege out of the person. forget that he is 300lbs of pure muscle. At that point it just does not matter. What angers people like those two sub humans you are reasoning with is that she dared to defend herself. People like that slap their wives and girlfriends around and if they dare hit back then they will use that as justification for beating her half to death. after all she is a woman she should know her place. Some people just make my skin crawl. So disgusting. **spits**
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by rully2: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2011
@Post
Her make up is so overdone undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by benodese(m): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2011
wat a pity. Anytin on his X?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Oracle(m): 12:20am On Aug 13, 2011
I guess we just can't do without love
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by lastpage: 12:34am On Aug 13, 2011
@MrbrownJAY

Thank you for the above post, at least you do agree that “abuse or domestic violence” is NOT GENDER-SPECIFIC!
Both genders have that “ability and capability” to abuse the other spouse.
What l find very hypocritical is when we don’t know the ”facts” (as in when you listen to one side of a story, the wife in this case) and then pronounce one of the parties, the guilty party, especially when it’s the man! It is simply stewpid and imbecilitic!

Concerning the ”bolded” in your post, why should l think of a[b] “sister, daughter/Mother”[/b] and NOT a “brother, son/father”, when l think of this type of battering?
Or are you implying that l don’t care about the latter simply as a result of their “gender” (Males!)?
Would such thinking qualify one to be considered as being narcissistic?

@Outstrip

Why are you trying to reason with fools. I read her interview and what struck me is that she never denied hitting the man, She actually said that he would hit herand she said she grew up amongst boys so her natural instinct was to fight back. That is not to say he did not inflict injuries on her.

Its very rare that l reply someone like you but l will make an exception just this once!
As for the “bitter and loveless", men-hating-cretins like “Outstrip” and Typia” whose life are devoid of “sweet love”, l can only feel sorry for them on one hand but then, you reap what you sow! Not my worries in any way!tongue grin
I know you gaalz have gone through very bitter experiences in your love-life, if there was ever one but l appeal to you to let the past go and stop poisoning your system with this hatred for men, when fellow sisters are finding love EVERYDAY! cry cry kiss

If you hit someone, expect to get hit back and don’t come whining back, expecting some sympathy simply because the other party was a male and therefore stronger than you!
Right now, its only two of'ya that has crawl out of the wood-works so far, l still expect more of them creepy things to come up and abuse me!  We all know them here on N/land, their life is so miserable to the extent that “every man” is their enemy! Shame!!

Frank has a life to live, likewise his former wife, l wish they both find love and live fulfilled life going forward, while the men-hating vermins are developing a bust pipe in one of their major arteries! grin  wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) / Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine / Regina Askia-Wiliams Daughter, Stephanie Hornecker Flaunts Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.