Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend (39822 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / [photos] Frank Edoho And His Wife Are Drunk In Love / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by cinzo: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2011
I BELIEVE FRANK CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT NEW MASQUERADE HE IS PARADING grin

28 YEARS MY FOOT grin
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by baslone: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2011
So he left that pretty lady for this "28yr-old" pan-caked ugly ish!

Peops no get eyes sha! D4mnnnn!  embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Greenpro: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2011
Celebrity with many calamity.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by blank(f): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2011
She resemble retired ashawo.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Diligence: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2011
U know what am thinking now - the children and the other children that will join them from both sides!!!
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by LarryO2(f): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2011
@ hollands
Sure, by the time he decends on this new catch, the power of Mary Kay and Black Opal concrete, foundations and concealers will not help it!  grin  grin  grin
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by kizito96(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2011
Frank is from Cross River State not Bini as stated. His Wife is a Cameroonian. So they bot knew what their background was b4 they went into marriage.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by dayokanu(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2011
Seems both Frank and his ex wife moved on
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by babaowo: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2011
This 1 no concern me oooo, cos nah do me and do you,so why ppl com dey vex nah?
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by talulah(f): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2011
she looks more like 48,
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2011
Guess he needed fresh kitten. Sick ba$ tard
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by AlabaSlim: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2011
D funi tin b say Katerin(REAL blak beuti) sti FINE con TITE ontop pas dis tin wey frank(ojuju cova eyez) cari
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Dgreat3(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2011
angry angry angry This guy is a cheat, i guess he is tired of the old and prefer a new. To me, he has lost part of his integrity.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2011
D-great:

angry angry angry This guy is a cheat, i guess he is tired of the old and prefer a new. To me, he has lost part of his integrity.
As far as I am concerned, he has no integrity at all. You need to have seen his interview with his ex on MO, they were the best and I could swear nothing will part them but here we are
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by tpia5: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2011
from an interview:

Frank Edoho's opinion about single women

What's the cause of the problems in your marriage?

Frank "I noticed that all my wife's friends are single girls. I told her that I prefer her having married women as her friends. You can always sit back and talk about your husbands and children. Single women only talk about their boyfriends, how they change this boyfriend to another. So I put my foot down, 'No more single girls'. She got annoyed and started making moves to leave the house. I'm telling it to all married women now, don't have a single girl as a friend. Instead of me tolerating her with single girls, we will divorce. I prefer her married friends gossiping about me than single girls praising me because they are single and they have a plan. I just hope that God gives her the insight to know that her single friends are trying to ruin her, so that they can move into my house, but that can never happen"

What do you wish for this marriage?
Frank "A happy marriage, but all these her single friends are influencing her and I'm still warning them. Stay the hell away from my family. I'm warning these single women and you guys are living witness"
This is his wife's reaction
Katherine Edoho "Anybody could be married someday. The fact that they are not married now does not make them bad. After all, the married ones were once single. Frank does not know tomorrow"

http://lindaikeji..com/2007/10/frank-edoho-quote-naija-entertainment.html
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by jamace(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2011
Hu humnn. sad sad It's a pity.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by catso(m): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2011
Both parties will regret it soonest.
After 3 kids,
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by ficoram(m): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2011
The girl fyne small nah.i beg leave the guy make he they manage the 28yrs old grandma.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by oluking: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2011
These things Happens ,it certainly will not be the Last.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by amblors(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2011
if that woman is 28 am "5"
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Honeycity(f): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2011
as long as they are both happy with each other
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by osadudu(f): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2011
and yet we're complaining of population explosion,each of them will plan 2get belle/marry again then hv more kids abi?marraige stopped being sacred a long time ago.by d way,me am 9and half.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by jnrprof(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2011
When my brother was still in the university some 7 years ago, he saw Frank twice with one of his course mates both on campus (in her hostel room) and at the cinemas. He's been cheating on his wife for a long time!!!
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by tpia5: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2011
hmmm!

dont know if this is true or not, but his single girl rant seems a bit intense.

like was he dating some of the single girls?
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by kufreabasi(m): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2011
Frank as humble and gentle as you are, this woman that am seeing in this picture will never fit you at all.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Sike(m): 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2011
Abeg leave diz guy alone now! Wetin?
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by oblo(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2011
:-x
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by TonexyA: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2011
Frank! You have really disappointed your fans as a celeb. I thought your experience in 'who wants to be a million' would make you reason well, at least you've got life line, you would've phone a friend GOD who is our creator for refuge. What is it that Sandra can offer and Kath can't give. Is it a male or female child.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by quinne25: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2011
So uy did dey allow dia selves have three kids if dy rili dint love dia slveSs, dis is bull shit I must say! Frank aktuli knew hez new gurl since 2010, hmmmmmm
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by quinne25: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2011
D gurl in dis pix luks mre lyk trouble dan Kate sha
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Boyoorisha: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2011
She is not his wife!
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by quinne25: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2011
@booyurisa buh they dating 2 get married aint it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) / Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine / Regina Askia-Wiliams Daughter, Stephanie Hornecker Flaunts Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.