Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? (3249 Views)

My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends / "My Mother Whores Herself, Has Many Male Friends" / Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? by jeromestarks: 4:13am On Sep 07, 2022
Just take your share and let others finish the remaining.
Never take a girl who keeps many male friends serious.
I have one around me too.
I try to ignore her in public so that people won't see me as one of her guys but we fvck whenever we are alone. That's how to play the game.

4 Likes

Re: She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? by jeromestarks: 4:15am On Sep 07, 2022
Stallionhorse:
don't you think I should just stay in the relationship and allow her to be spending her money on me while I save mine And then marry another girl??
You have sense.
A virgin is best for marriage.
Re: She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? by jeromestarks: 4:17am On Sep 07, 2022
Romanoff:

Pick your red flag.

You can't eat your cake and have it, that girl is a bird that can't be caged else na you go still cry come here.
Op, better listen to this girl.
No say I no tell you.
Re: She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 07, 2022
Run!!
Re: She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? by stanliwise(m): 6:17am On Sep 07, 2022
Stallionhorse:
So I'll just keep this simple and neat, I just need opinion cause sometimes our judgments can be a mess. I met this babe a few months ago and we started dating, she is not my kinda woman in terms of beauty and body structure, I love petite girls, slim with moderate assz and boobzz. But this one is petite but chubby with big ass and boobs. We have been getting along very find, infact I've never had a more peaceful and mature relationship in my life. But recently I've noticed she has mostly male friends some she calls her beauties.. Lol.. You know the story with all this male besties how it ends. Since we started dating she has attended two birthday parties of guys and had to sleep out. I've really been mature about everything I've allowed her to live her life, I don't even feel jealous or hurt about the fact she has male friends. I just want to ask if is wise to trust her and build a serious relationship with her cause she talks to me about us being serious even moving in together. Financially I foot our bills when ever we go out, but the truth is that she gives me money and since we started dating I've been able to save most of my salary while she gives me money and cooks for me most times with her money.. This girl is a rare one but I still have my doubt's based on the fact she has many males friends.
No one can answer the question for you.
You need to pay close attention is the name, until you do then and maybe then you could notice something more.
But for now don’t appear suspicious, this kind of girls a lot of times are flirting around.

From the looks of things she kinda like you but not in the sense of she been completely committed to you.

If she was she would understand she shouldn’t do that now you’re in her life but now she is doing it. Then total commitment isn’t part of the game for her
Re: She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? by Aguilar(m): 6:18am On Sep 07, 2022
Jp simp
Re: She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? by ruggedtimi(m): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2022
Stallionhorse:
So I'll just keep this simple and neat, I just need opinion cause sometimes our judgments can be a mess. I met this babe a few months ago and we started dating, she is not my kinda woman in terms of beauty and body structure, I love petite girls, slim with moderate assz and boobzz. But this one is petite but chubby with big ass and boobs. We have been getting along very find, infact I've never had a more peaceful and mature relationship in my life. But recently I've noticed she has mostly male friends some she calls her beauties.. Lol.. You know the story with all this male besties how it ends. Since we started dating she has attended two birthday parties of guys and had to sleep out. I've really been mature about everything I've allowed her to live her life, I don't even feel jealous or hurt about the fact she has male friends. I just want to ask if is wise to trust her and build a serious relationship with her cause she talks to me about us being serious even moving in together. Financially I foot our bills when ever we go out, but the truth is that she gives me money and since we started dating I've been able to save most of my salary while she gives me money and cooks for me most times with her money.. This girl is a rare one but I still have my doubt's based on the fact she has many males friends.
you know already u just want ask question this mrning
Re: She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? by Revoluxe: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2022
OP you don decide everything na
You said you love her and you no won loose her.
Continue there is nothing spectacular in cheating. Just get a backup hard drive because you go chop breakfast �. Barman pls play me love in d wilderness by Chris brown and festus keyamo
Dj give me two plate of palmwine and four keg of pepper soup make I take find network

3 Likes

Re: She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? by adetayo234: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2022
Stallionhorse:
don't you think I should just stay in the relationship and allow her to be spending her money on me while I save mine And then marry another girl??

If she asks that you move in together, she may not be sleeping with any of the guys as you thought.

If you plan to be serious with her, I suggest you talk to her about her series of male friends and how it can affect your relationship.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? by gulfer: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2022
Make we tell am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? by kals4luv990(m): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2022
Revoluxe:
OP you don decide everything na
You said you love her and you no won loose her.
Continue there is nothing spectacular in cheating. Just get a backup hard drive because you go chop breakfast �. Barman pls play me love in d wilderness by Chris brown and festus keyamo
Dj give me two plate of palmwine and four keg of pepper soup make I take find network

Re: She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? by kelspinall(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2022
enjoy the benefits now bro since she has something to offer..time will tell whatever thing she's doing with the other niggaz...no put ya mind for her matter..this gal ain't trustworthy... peace
Re: She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? by Zolyjagorr(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2022
My Guy, just be saving your money and be fucking your babe very good. Always stand for her anywere, u already know she dey Bleep outside, but you still know she bleeps u good Wella. You can move in with her but be rest assured that u will stand outside and wait for another guy to finish fucking your babe.. but don't be in a rush to marry her, just continue dating her and Bleep all her friends too, share the love my brother
Re: She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? by Chris2863(m): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2022
Very simple oogrin
longetivity:
Kill her then kill yourself undecided
Re: She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? by Worriedguy6699: 11:36am On May 22, 2023
Stallionhorse:

You are just an unsure lad. Is it her fault that you can’t attract female friends? Some of you, your insecurity stinks. Disgusting fellow
Re: She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? by fadal(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2023
RUN FOR REAL
Re: She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? by Waffarianman(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2023
The way some dude keeps handling their relationship makes me wonder if really they're comfortable with it. You'll dating a woman that can be your housewife tomorrow she go out for a party hangs out with other men and you never bother, times coming she'll infect you with STD and you won't bother. Just continue anyhow it ends give us update

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! / Help! I'm Inlove With A Ghana Girl! / Does True Love Still Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.