Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,105 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

What Was Your Worst University Sapa Experience ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Worst University Sapa Experience ? (891 Views)

Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / Share Your Worst Date Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Worst University Sapa Experience ? by MikeofKd(m): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
I’d go first, mhen one time in school I was in 200 level then , it was a hot Sunday afternoon I didn’t even go to church cause I was broke asf , no money for offering and all so I just sit down for house jeje.

I stayed with 7 other guys in a 2bedroom apartment off campus. On this fateful Sunday me and my guys were all broke to stupor. No single foodstuff for house , no gas too, we just Dey parlour Dey look each other ,no words were spoken, all of us just squeeze face and it felt as if someone had died but sapa was just at it peak. Most shops didn’t open cause it was Sunday ,we for don go collect credit Nau, dkt.

Miraculously one shawty that really liked me called me ,we got talking and I just opened up to her straight up that I had not eating anything since morning o, shawty said she had spag dat shey I don’t mind ,omo I don’t mind ke , i beg shawty say make she run the spag for me before I faint. 40 minutes later shawty called me to come outside my hostel to come collect the spag , naso I shock meanwhile my guys they hear the convo I had with shawty the whole time lol. Naso i Fall outside hug shawty thank her wella ,collect the spag.

Omo as I carry spag enta inside house like this all my guys don go carry spoon set formation , I shock lol las las I didn’t eat more than 4 spoons of that spag cause it wasn’t much , e pain me die , I be wan cry but the next day ,God had his mercy ,money enta , I chop am on the low. But that Sunday was one hell of a day ,sapa dealt with all of us in that house.

So what was your university sapa story like ?
Re: What Was Your Worst University Sapa Experience ? by blackboy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
That is regular . The stories penty....

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst University Sapa Experience ? by Doorlarss(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sorry ur lucky to have 4 spoon

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst University Sapa Experience ? by Lilsameey: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
Eating raw spaghetti
Drinking only sachet water for 2 days
Eating undone foods.
When I look back, I'll just smile.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst University Sapa Experience ? by MikeofKd(m): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lilsameey:
Eating raw spaghetti
Drinking only sachet water for 2 days
Eating undone foods.
When I look back, I'll just smile.

Mad o
Re: What Was Your Worst University Sapa Experience ? by MikeofKd(m): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
blackboy:
That is regular . The stories penty....

The stories plenty bro , we no fit talk am finish.
Re: What Was Your Worst University Sapa Experience ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
I don't know where to start... undecided

Because I really can't remember any grin

No be say we rich oo, but I haven't really had it so bad. Thank God

And abeg make una check my signature And patronize us

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst University Sapa Experience ? by MikeofKd(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
Doorlarss:
Sorry ur lucky to have 4 spoon

Lol ,u won’t understood sha , I was so hungry dat day.
Re: What Was Your Worst University Sapa Experience ? by MikeofKd(m): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
I don't know where to start... undecided

Because I really can't remember any grin

No be say we rich oo, but I haven't really had it so bad. Thank God

And abeg make una check my signature And patronize us

Thank God for your life man. Omo sapa bin use boys eyes see shege for uni lol.
Re: What Was Your Worst University Sapa Experience ? by Doorlarss(m): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ur about to loose ur control

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst University Sapa Experience ? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
Had N200 as my Last Card in my Pocket and Bank Acc in my Final Year. embarassed

Dat was When i knew Poverty is really bad!

Dats Y When I See Young, Struggling Guys going into Marriage, I Always SMH!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst University Sapa Experience ? by Louisfrank(m): 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
Mheeen......... I don't even know where to start lemme goan unwind fess, n den come back to this thread n modify my comment, lol........ well experience plenty for ground just don't know how to arrange them, well one just struck me really funny tho...... I remember it's was our fellowship's love feast which is always celebrated every Valentine's period, n the norms is everyone is to cook from their hostels n bring to d fellowship so we have an exchange of food, two things were involved as I wasn't much of a good cook n I also didn't have foodstuffs dis particular period, naso one guy for my lodge wey we dey go d same fellowship decided to cook jollof rice, I just paired with him n told him to serve mine in another cooler like i actually brought my own food, dat day I left home with the intention that I'll finish other ppl's food today as I no get 1 single grain of rice but I ate leftovers of d jollof dat morning....... as d church service was going on naso den go use one lady wey I hate pass do mc(I toast her, she no gree, I give her space, she con dey cast d mata for fellowship), as I see say nah dis lady dey anchors program I don vex for my mind, naso she point me for crowd n asked a crazy question wey I no know, she sha embarrassed me, naso I vex comot for church dey go house so ay I no dey do program again n dat was exactly wen dey were picking food, pesin don pick my cooler, he remain make I go pick I no gree, I dey form vex, say make d lady come beg n she no beg, naso I vex comot for church leave food, I no chop throughout that day till night d next day, my guy just help me return my empty cooler, dat day I cried cos of hunger, anytime I remember that day ehhnn, I dey always laff at my mumuness

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst University Sapa Experience ? by Lilsameey: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
MikeofKd:

Mad o
Lol, Many more still dey. I really suffered, funniest part is my 100 Level days were enjoyment. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst University Sapa Experience ? by Demigod22: 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
I still remembered, that day I had an exam. There was no food at home so I went to write the exam with empty stomach and coming back, there is no hope. My friend was gisting me and I got mad at him for no reason and was even trying to fight him that day. Although, they all laughed and thought I was joking, but a hungry man is an angry man.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Large Breasts Lady Shares Her Wild Leak / My Birthday: I'm 50 Toaday / Amazing Benefits Of Semen Retention You Never Knew About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.