Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

My Birthday: I'm 50 Toaday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Birthday: I'm 50 Toaday (870 Views)

Today Is My Birthday, I'm Giving Takeaways / Guess What My Male Best Friends Got For Me Has My Birthday Gift!!!!! / "I'm 50 Years Old And I'm A Virgin":woman Tells Wendy Williams On TV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Birthday: I'm 50 Toaday by ObamaMessi: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
Please join in congratulating me. I'm 50-yr-old today.

Pls congratulation me.
Re: My Birthday: I'm 50 Toaday by mymadam(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Pls congratulation me.

HBLL&P, young man
Re: My Birthday: I'm 50 Toaday by Buharidgeneral: 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Congratulations �����
And have a birthday blast ���������
Re: My Birthday: I'm 50 Toaday by youngsahito(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Happy birthday to the leaders of tommorow.
Re: My Birthday: I'm 50 Toaday by Pells: 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
I hope you die in your sleep undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Birthday: I'm 50 Toaday by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
What is with all the many attention-seeking threads, particularly here in the romance section abeg? undecided

Are your lives really so boring that you have nothing better to do than continually desire attention from strangers among others on Nairaland? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Birthday: I'm 50 Toaday by Kobicove(m): 1:38am On Oct 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What is with all the many attention-seeking threads, particularly here in the romance section abeg? undecided

Are your lives really so boring that you have nothing better to do than continually desire attention from strangers among others on Nairaland? undecided

Most of the people creating stupid threads here are bored students who have been home for over 6 months due to ASUU strike! undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Birthday: I'm 50 Toaday by Kobojunkie: 1:51am On Oct 09, 2022
Kobicove:
Most of the people creating stupid threads here are bored students who have been home for over 6 months due to ASUU strike! undecided
Wow... that is a serious indictment against the Nigerian education system in the year 2022. undecided

And even more serious considering these are youths born at a time when scientific and technological advancements have pretty much put the decision about their futures right in the palm of their hands, yet all they resort to is creating stupid threads on a forum for attention. undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Birthday: I'm 50 Toaday by Spanishmilf(m): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Pls congratulation me.
u weird

1 Like

Re: My Birthday: I'm 50 Toaday by Osashalom: 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Pls congratulation me.
Happy birthday
Re: My Birthday: I'm 50 Toaday by Houseofglam7(f): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
……and just last night your mom sent you to buy spaghetti and eggs….
cheesy
Happy birthday to you sir

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When You See Guys With Nose Ring, Tongue, Ear And The More / Is She Cheating Or Hiding Something / Clubs Or Bars To Watch Live Fuckin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.