Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima (40528 Views)

The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima / Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream / President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Obidient4life3: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Absolute nonsense. Who are they? If the so called “they” can kill Tinubu, is it Peter Obi that they can’t kill? Why didn’t they kill Obasanjo and Jonathan when they were there?

Enough of this nonsense please. Nobody is killing anybody. Definitely not Tinubu. Everyone will die at their appointed time so no point making the campaign about death.

Leave Obi out of it. Only God can kill him. No man can kill him!

3 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Bayyajidda(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2022
rusher14:
They.

Mumu talk.

I laugh at you. I wish you know who Kanuris are.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by henryobinna(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2022
Advocate500:
Is shettima not more qualified than tinubu? What Nigeria need is competence not person.
Una don come again...

Someone who's been fingered to have links to/with boko haram.

Omo! We don suffer for una for this country

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by jrusky(m): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2022
onuman:

TAQQIYA. What happened to MKO ABIOLA?
Tinubu is already sick - and old. You can imagine why Osinbajo was sidelined and Tinubu placed there.

Hahahaha who killed Abiola, you want to hear history baa?

Let me clear your memory a bit. The people that first stood against Abiola presidency are the SE, IBB and Abacha took the opportunity of divided South to wrecked. The person that tortured MKO to death is Sergeant Roger squad with Al Mustafa pls where did Sergeant Roger came from

When Abiola was in prison it was only my own people from SE mocked him till death. Did you remember Chukwumerije, Arthur Nzeribe, Arthur Eze during MKO ordeal and they are all from which region?

Do you remember after MKO death the only senators in both Green and Red chamber that refused to stand for a minute silent for MKO are all from SE I still have the video of that incidence. So tell me who actually killed MKO from all the verifiable facts I dropped above?

So MKO scenario is far different from Tinubu. No one is killing anyone.

So hold your peace.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Bayyajidda(m): 10:21am On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Absolute nonsense. Who are they? If the so called “they” can kill Tinubu, is it Peter Obi that they can’t kill? Why didn’t they kill Obasanjo and Jonathan when they were there?

Enough of this nonsense please. Nobody is killing anybody. Definitely not Tinubu. Everyone will die at their appointed time so no point making the campaign about death.

I laugh at you. Does what you type up there sound logical to you? I wish you know who Kanuris are.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Johnsown1(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2022
We know that from onset. They just want to use tinibu to retain power in the North.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Sonyboom: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2022
I can't believe a Yoruba can be as senselessly foolish as Ipob. Person go open mouth like lunatic. Tinubu no get sense but they couldn't jail or kill him since 1999 it is now that he is quarter to the presidency that they will do that.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by dominic17: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2022
The worse that can happen to Nigeria is for Tinubu to win this election, it will lead to dividing this country. His first tenure will be used to appease the north so that he will be supported to be reelected. He will treat the ease with disdain and his Yoruba Muslim will urge him on, while the north will seat on a corner to watch the South kill themselves. The ease which is already push to the wall will fight back, this time it will be fight to finish and it's going to affect the west too . I pray this doesn't happen.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Bonavi: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by brosammy(m): 10:27am On Sep 07, 2022
I wonder how someone tagged as the originator of Boko haram will be the only person that will come to Tinubu's mind as the running mate. if you like vote for APC again. Nigerians don't learn from past errors.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by begge: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2022
Everyone knew that tinubu is equivalent to the late yaradua

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by ndaman25: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2022
All this yéyé talk won't win you guys el
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by ndaman25: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2022
All this yéyé talk won't win you guys election
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by saintrow1: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2022
OkutaNla:

Yimu. You people should stop deceiving yourselves with that sort of talk. Tinubu is going to the polls, he'll win, and he'll complete his 8-yrs just as Buhari is about to do his. The Awolowo family has never really been fond of Tinubu (they've never hidden that sentiment) because apparently some of them myopically feel his political rise threatens their father's legendary stature. But in spite of their dislike the man has carved a political brand for himself without their input. They obviously would've preferred Osinbajo (who happens to be their inlaw) emerged as the APC candidate, but they should grow up and move on. Tinubu is the APC candidate and he's Yoruba, and there's nothing they or any other bad-belle people can do about that.

Pure facts

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Mrshocker(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2022
Please when Audu of kogi died after election did his running mate faleke take over? Ipod with cheap propaganda lol #featherwiegthblow #noisemakers
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by tolue42(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2022
oyichi:
she is not talking about killing, she is talking about impeachment

Una don start again abi....all this permutations that won't work...
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by emexc11(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2022
Jonathan made Nigeria the largest economy in Africa with his cluelessness but the smart buhari that tinubu gave Nigerians as a gift turned Nigeria in to the poverty capital of the world.
Nigerians are wiser now.
Peter Obi to the rescue.
Rozross:
She should keep quiet, Tinubu is not as clueless as Jonathan, let’s play this game.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by newbornmacho(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2022
Emola12:
God bless you my brother you will not die Young in Jesus name I'm Yoruba guy too I always tell my people here that is tym to wise up don't collect 10k per vote and spoil your 4yrs let's vote an intelligent man Which is PETER OBIDIENT

Amen thank you my brother

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by torqque7(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Actually, “they” are also planning to get rid of Peter Obi if he wins the election so that Ahmed Datti can take over as president. How does it sound to you?

Oga Peter Obi isn't frail and senile like BAT, so it's not the same thing,Also Ahmed Datti has never been accused by anyone of having ties with terrorist or dangerous people like Boko h boys, but Shetima has. BAT needs to be alert sha that's most important.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by 27Pushing30: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2022
rusher14:
They.

Mumu talk.

this Obidients want to win be falsehood.

How stupid can people be lol... "they, they"

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by buchilla: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2022
This is an open Secret!!! They perfected the plans before the Primary Election. That was why they refused to support the Vice President or Amaechi who are sound, younger, healthier to emerge as the party's Presidential Flagbearer. If we can tell ourselves the truth, BAT is very old and not medically fit for the tedious tasks ahead of him If APC eventually wins the presidential Election. Let's be wise and never allow one section of the Country to still remain in power after they have done 8yrs.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by 27Pushing30: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2022
torqque7:

Oga Peter Obi isn't frail and senile like BAT, so it's not the same thing,Also Ahmed Datti has never been accused by anyone of having ties with terrorist or dangerous people like Boko h boys, but Shetima has. BAT needs to be alert sha that's most important.

small poison and you'll see a 30 year old turn to 90 year old bed ridden.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Mayeldah(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2022
No need for the alarm, Tinubu will not win in the first place
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by onuman: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2022
jrusky:

Let me clear your memory a bit. The people that first stood against Abiola presidency are the SE, IBB and Abacha took the opportunity of divided South to wrecked. The person that tortured MKO to death is Sergeant Roger squad with Al Mustafa pls where did Sergeant Roger came from

When Abiola was in prison it was only my own people from SE mocked him till death. Did you remember Chukwumerije, Arthur Nzeribe, Arthur Eze during MKO ordeal and they are all from which region?

Do you remember after MKO death the only senators in both Green and Red chamber that refused to stand for a minute silent for MKO are all from SE I still have the video of that incidence. So tell me who actually killed MKO from all the verifiable facts I dropped above?

So hold your peace.

Lazy parasite who wants to change white to become black.
The SE in your dirty mindset stands for bad.
But you object anytime SE sought to leave Nigeria and let you have your dream Islamic Republic with any other Nigerian groups that join you.

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by paramakina202: 10:44am On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Don't get it twisted boy!
She said they are aware Tinubu is sick and will take advantage of that and remove him.She did not say they are going to kee him.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by coputa(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2022
I have said this in my previous post that the north knew about Tinubu ill health,and how it will work to their advantage.there,s no way Tinubu will be able to complete his first term due to his health and this brings in shettima a northerner.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by SamPeeLamen(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2022
You're just a fool. Who said they were going to "kill" anybody?
seunmsg:

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by Patobajujuman12: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=lightskinnigga post=116429705]of cos you’ll say that…

What would be surprising is if you use logical reasoning and not pandering to your political and ethnocentric whims [/quote
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by tishbite42: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2022
jrusky:

So hold your peace.
Afonja coward
Blaming Igbos for Abiola's death
The nerve

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima by porka: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2022
Is this even a difficult thing to fathom?

Shetima openly declared that he would be in charge of security of the country; knowing fully well that it is the job for the commander-in-chief of the armed forces.

No one has refuted that statement till date.

But the foolish Galatians don't have any problem with that.

Well, it is obvious that Tinubu's lifelong ambition is just to be called president, even for a minute.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) / Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) / "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.