Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

#GoldenPenis: MEN!! This Is How You Make Women K!LL THEMSELVES For You!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #GoldenPenis: MEN!! This Is How You Make Women K!LL THEMSELVES For You!! (Photo) (800 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#GoldenPenis: MEN!! This Is How You Make Women K!LL THEMSELVES For You!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2022
22 DAYS TO #GoldenPenis!!

Whatever you engage yourself in with a woman as a man, always remember this sleek advantage: Women Are Always Competing With Themselves FOR MEN!!

They can be very brutal with this competition so much that if that kind of competition surfaced in the general business world, we would either normally meet news exposing murd€rous/criminal CEOs or we would be legitimately tasting the 45th century right here in the 21st century because the competition would force companies to reveal products that is meant to only be available 500 years from now.
That is the kind of competition females live in their day to day lives, LITERALLY.

One woman wants to make sure that more men are looking at her when she walks across the street MORE than every other woman, she wants to make sure that she is getting more resources from men than any other woman, she wants to be able to get any man she wants faster than any other woman, this list goes on and on like this.

But then if course there is a tiny flaw right?
There two types of this competition, the first one like I said is the competition for general appealability from men, the second and my point of focus for the #GoldenPenis project is the competition to be the ALPHA MALE'S number 1 BIITTCH!!

Your take away for today; As A Guy With A GOLDEN P€N!S, Never Be In A Haste To Award Your Commitment To Any Female!!

Still Typing...
[img]https://s5/images/20220907_092731.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! This Is How You Make Women K!LL THEMSELVES For You!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2022
I once had a girlfriend who knew I was fvvcking her friend, not because somebody told her, more than once, she caught me in compromising positions with her friend, so this is not something that could revolve around doubt whatsoever.

Of course she and her friend broke up because of me and it did cause a rough brawl within them from time to time, but this girl would always come back apologizing after taking the necessary time off to digest the fact that I cheated on her with the person she trusted the most.
Why was she apologizing
Even I didn't know at the time.

MEN!! GET THIS: There is a point after you have portrayed the behavior of a guy with is d!!ck painted in gold, women will begin to think by default that she will never measure up to you, so when you fvvck another biittch, she would (In her subconscious) understand that it's normal and that she's not doing a good job trying to keep you, this will make her up her game, she would begin to work towards being a better wh0r€, saying YES to you more often and even drastically diminishing her standards for you!!
All because you cheated!!

If you could fvvck another pvvsy, it means other females are after you, and if she's not careful, she will loose you!
The competition becomes TIGHT!!
This is what the guy with a #GoldenPenis enjoys.

Don't promise your commitment, don't even use the words on her, just BEHAVE like you could promise her your commitment and then watch her do all her best to keep you!

I know you are anticipating 1st if October, but please take the time to think about this first.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

4 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! This Is How You Make Women K!LL THEMSELVES For You!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:27am On Sep 07, 2022
Women should be fighting to have you, you are that important, don't let anybody tell you differently.

3 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! This Is How You Make Women K!LL THEMSELVES For You!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2022
Women are not mysterious whatsoever, they are just plain Naive.

3 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! This Is How You Make Women K!LL THEMSELVES For You!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2022
[url=m.facebook.com/TheGidRedpiller][img]https://s4/images/InShot_20220902_105702805.gif[/img][/url]
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! This Is How You Make Women K!LL THEMSELVES For You!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
[url=mobile.twitter.com/thegidredpiller][img]https://s4/images/InShot_20220901_122020495.gif[/img][/url]

(1) (Reply)

How A Single Guy Living In Self-Contained Spends 50k monthly On Feeding In PH. / VIDEO: Dude Jumps Out Of 3-storey Building To Avoid Being Caught With Man’s Wife / She Said I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.