Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth (8456 Views)

NIN AGENT: GET Customers Lost Nin Slip Back With Easy Using Their Phone Number / How To Check Your NIN Date Of Birth For Free / How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth by ROYH(m): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ajomoghem:
Please I need help. I registered with the NIMC 4 years ago and it was successfully linked to my SIMs and showed successful but when I checked it recently is showing not verification by the NIMC. what does that mean?
it means that your nin number is no more vilidated you'll have to validate am
Re: How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth by ROYH(m): 5:14am On Dec 11, 2023
asunjokeh:
When is Nimc portal will be open for capturing and verification of ID . I am tired of always be checking online daily still not open
there's no network currently
Re: How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth by trinityleo(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02
Good day. Please my son lost his slip that was done for him in school and I need the nin number to process his jamb profile
Re: How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth by ROYH(m): 7:25am On Jan 03
trinityleo:
Good day. Please my son lost his slip that was done for him in school and I need the nin number to process his jamb profile
I can help you get the pdf format of the nin slip for a token as long as you remember the details your son used like his full name and date of birth
Re: How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth by ROYH(m): 8:35am On Feb 09
mrolamidele:
Please I need help on how to retrieve my NIN lost printout copy and ID number. How can I go about this I need it urgent
I can help you get your nin slip print out. Message me Vai donsia4u@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth by ajoyeleke(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07
ROYH:
there's no network currently

Pls sir I have lost my nin slip but I have a photo of it on my phone but it's not neat

Can u help reprint another one if I give u my nin or tracking number?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Generate National Identity Number (NIN) From BVN / Wema Bank Unveils Top 25 Finalists For Hackaholics 4.0 Grand Finale / How Do I Download And Install 911 VPN – New 2021!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.