Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth (8452 Views)

NIN AGENT: GET Customers Lost Nin Slip Back With Easy Using Their Phone Number / How To Check Your NIN Date Of Birth For Free / How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth by ROYH(m): 10:53am On Mar 08
Yes, I can help you retrieve another one, message me Via donsia4u@gmail.com
ajoyeleke:

Pls sir I have lost my nin slip but I have a photo of it on my phone but it's not neat

Can u help reprint another one if I give u my nin or tracking number?
Re: How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth by ajoyeleke(m): 11:02am On Mar 08
ROYH:
Yes, I can help you retrieve another one, message me Via donsia4u@gmail.com

I have messaged u already
My whatsapp is 07043 512 698

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth by Peejayz: 5:57pm On Mar 20
Are you still doing this ? Coz I need the improved slip that look like iD card
Re: How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth by ROYH(m): 6:35am On Mar 21
Yes, I'm still doing it
Peejayz:
Are you still doing this ? Coz I need the improved slip that look like iD card
just message me via Donsia4u@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth by olajumohju: 10:44pm On Apr 11
NIN wrong DOB Date of birth, Change of Names, Phone number change, IPE errors, details Validation, Email address, NIN Suspended, Details Validation, Record not found, Retrieving of lost NIN slip and other NIN issues for Corrections and Modifications Assistant .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Generate National Identity Number (NIN) From BVN / Wema Bank Unveils Top 25 Finalists For Hackaholics 4.0 Grand Finale / How Do I Download And Install 911 VPN – New 2021!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.