Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus (27190 Views)

Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State / Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) / Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by gly(m): 8:10am On Sep 08, 2022
Passionate888:

Exactly! That's why when people were saying he should move other projects outside PH for development to happen ( Law school) I just laugh.

It is a good strategy to also bief up security on the non- capital areas...outside PH. For me this is highly commendable...paving way for socio-economic development which is key to industrial revolution
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by JAWBONE(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2022
The flooring of the campus is terrible, one rainfall and there's puddle everywhere. Should have used quality interlocking stones
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by nesphil(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2022
This is commendable.
Weldone Mr. Project.

tonye33:
The New campus of Rivers state University built with Rivers money by Gov Wike situated in Etche LGA is set for commissioning today

Thank you Mr Project . ��
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by SeunDAssLicker: 8:13am On Sep 08, 2022
Passionate888:

Which sectional leadership? He didn't do much for his people and he's owing civil servants which includes his 'section' of delta state

You have no idea what’s going on in ANIOMA AND ASABA compared to other part of Delta.
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by joshuaidibia(m): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2022
lhordspy:
God bless People of Nairaland; Yoruba, Hausa and other tribe including Minority: Igbo.

God bless Gov. Wike.

God bless Good people of River state.

God bless Nigeria.

May they all witness the incoming presidency of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Ode. Which one is River State?
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by AzuNas: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:
Okowa left the group chat. Okowa has turned Delta to a divided states.

With his sectional leadership.

Alright. . . . . . .Aje

Which sectional leader,Dat man na disaster.

Abeg
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by porthouse7(f): 8:19am On Sep 08, 2022
christejames:
Mr Project himself...

That's why we need a visionary leader wink

ObiDatti to the rescue cheesy
wetin obi do in 8yrs in Anambra....dat dull guy will on be Biafra president
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by christejames(m): 8:24am On Sep 08, 2022
porthouse7:
wetin obi do in 8yrs in Anambra....dat dull guy will on be Biafra president

A Brainless urchin that can't study the achievements of the major candidates before making a pick should not quote my sensible quote.

Be warned, and please try to use your brain yourself, you are still young.
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by Truckpusher(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2022
tonye33:
How students would be running after Etche girls
grin grin cheesy
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by Djyucee1(m): 8:35am On Sep 08, 2022
Wike quietly achieved a lot and his works are speaking volume of him now
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by Passionate888: 8:55am On Sep 08, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:

You have no idea what’s going on in ANIOMA AND ASABA compared to other part of Delta.
I visited Agbor last month, I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by maxzzo1(m): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2022
Man wey sabi .....despite having less than a year to round up his 2nd tenure,d POS of Africa is still working....
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2022
NORSYK:
Amaechi built this project, the only thing left was painting and commissioning.
But here wike is taking the glory.

Shut up! Nobody asked you Nye isi wanu.
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2022
bomsilaga:

The location of the project means more kidnappings or gruesome murders
Great project, dicey location
I was about saying thesame places why etche!
Wetin happen to emuoha.
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by Okwyjesus(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2022
lhordspy:
God bless People of Nairaland; Yoruba, Hausa and other tribe including Minority: Igbo.

God bless Gov. Wike.

God bless Nigeria.

Am from ABIA NORTH. And the senator representing Abia North is APC

YOU WANT ME AND MY ZONE TO VOTE APC AFTER INSULTING IGBOS.
And calling a known majority tribe minority.
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by lhordspy: 10:37am On Sep 08, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Am from ABIA NORTH. And the senator representing Abia North is APC

YOU WANT ME AND MY ZONE TO VOTE APC AFTER INSULTING IGBOS.
And calling a known majority tribe minority.

Very sorry, since you have actually let me know of my wrongdoings. I accepted my fault. I will make ammendment to it now. And never repeat it again.

Thank you very much.
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by porthouse7(f): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2022
christejames:

A Brainless urchin that can't study the achievements of the major candidates before making a pick should not quote my sensible quote.

Be warned, and please try to use your brain yourself, you are still young.
dense zombident
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by SU50: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2022
harizonal123:
Nice one Mr Project!

How JagAbaN structued Lagos before he left office

Tinibu is the female character in the movie 'King of boys', soft and smooth exterior, dark and violent past.
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by NnamdiN: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2022
but when are we going to have 21st century looking structures? shey it's just more glass and better designs?
abi these designs below wont work in Nigeria?

Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by Sleekfingers: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2022
Omonieme:
Wike has done well... Unlike that black ugly Obeseki of a governor.. Na only English with Oyibo accent that werey sabi

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You dey vex o
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by adekolaelect(m): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2022
lhordspy:

God bless Gov. Wike.

God bless Nigeria.

"Minority Igbos"Hen if they come for your head I no dey there oooo. Iyamiris can never accept to be a minority tribes emotionally but in physical they are 5% in Buharis voice .

Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by lhordspy: 11:11am On Sep 08, 2022
adekolaelect:
"Minority Igbos"Hen if they come for your head I no dey there oooo. Iyamiris can never accept to be a minority tribes emotionally but in physical they are 5% in Buharis voice .

grin .. Better Run ohh

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by zigzagluv: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2022
MOU governor, We warn you na but you na nor listen, Shaiblu the warm up to take over
Omonieme:
Wike has done well... Unlike that black ugly Obeseki of a governor.. Na only English with Oyibo accent that werey sabi
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by zigzagluv: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2022
did you see any river state universitty go on strike, Dont compare that state to any other,
ufotunang:
Government just to be building new universities but cannot maintain the other existing universities they have already established...the other existing universities are deteriorating with bad and spoilt old facilities that needs to be replaced with new ones.... building all this new universities when students graduate where are the jobs..... government will have to employ more lectures...the other lectures you have , you cannot maintain them and pay them well that is why ASUU is on strike now.. nawaoooo....
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by zigzagluv: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2022
what did your governor nor do , dont let hate for this man , kill you
Patriotsleague:
This man plays to the gallery too much, money he used to broadcast building of one classroom and the paparazzi, is more than the value of the project itself. Wike is a con-man.
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by zigzagluv: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2022
simple google research will have saved you ,look at the top richest state in Nigeria and see if any is doing anything wike is doing
gly:

You are really a smart and logical thinking human being
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by lailo: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Another hit song to be released today grin
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by hotseat: 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
Governor Nyesom Wike is the governor of governors in the whole of SS!

Kudos!
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by fof1: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
lhordspy:
God bless People of Nairaland; Yoruba, Hausa and other tribe including Minority: ****

God bless Gov. Wike.

God bless Nigeria.

SENSELESS Tribalist and Lazy Nigerian. Hater of Ibos and Development of Nigeria...Go and Find Work to do...Mr.Lazy Man. Ur Dreams will not Manifest,Take Note.
Re: Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus by newdawn2017(f): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2022
christejames:
Mr Project himself...

That's why we need a visionary leader wink

ObiDatti to the rescue cheesy
still not up to the standards ion UK, America, Finland, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland etc.. he children still schools abroad, this is so basic.. undecided & the maintenance money for this property will be embezzled without no one calling its managers to account. Before a year, the building will be rundown, no maintenance team inspects the property & how d students use it. #SoworeMagashi2023 is d only way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies / Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me / Xenophobia: Multichoice Nigeria Condemns Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.