Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

To The Front End Dev Tech Gurus - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / To The Front End Dev Tech Gurus (1142 Views)

Web Applications: The Difference Between A Front-end Designer & A Back-end Dev. / Let's Learn Front-end Dev This 2021. / Hiring!!! Front End Dev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: To The Front End Dev Tech Gurus by TastyFriedPussy: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
LikeAking:
Abeg make una stop to dey derial d tread.

Op asked a question, only one person don give am suggestions. The rest are talking about jobs, jobs, jobs.. Make una calm down.

Op try vw, vh, rem as suggested above, em and many odas.. Just check Dem out
you see what I was talking about abi? the second group of people I hate the most... Awon tensazangetsu20 geng tongue tensazangetsu20 I swear iffa catch you for real life ehhh, you go collect better blow for mouth. Person ask for solution to him coding problem, but you don leave answers wey you go give am, start to dey talk about jobs and salary. I go deal with you for this forum no worry tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come! Let's Make A Naija Based 3d Game / 2D And 3D Perspective Game / Help On Andriod Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.