Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! (866 Views)

I'm Selling This UK Used HP Laptop For 45k (Lagos Residents Only) / Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. / Adult Whatsapp Group For Lagos Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by Mathematricks: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2022
I heard this forum can be helpful at times. so I want to use this opportunity to ask for some help.

I desperately want to learn Ac repair and installation from a trusted and verified source, so I went to LG's showroom in ShopRite here in Owerri to make an enquiry and the lady told me they don't teach it there, that they only employ those who have learnt it already.

So, I asked here where one can learn it and she said Lagos or Abuja. That they have so many technical schools over there where I can comfortably learn it. That once I'm done learning it, I should come with my certificate and they will employ me.

So basically, I just need the info on where one can learn it in Lagos and the fees. That's all. And I'll come over. I have a maternal uncle that I can crash in his place.

I need your help great Lagosians!

Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by viyon02: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
We have car AC and normal Home AC, just mention your choice then I can tell you what to do, my brother is a master in one of two choices. He is a lagosian he can be of help

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by Mathematricks: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
viyon02:
We have car AC and normal Home AC, just mention your choice then I can tell you what to do, my brother is a master in one of two choices. He is a lagosian he can be of help

Thanks for your input. Over 50 views and it's only you who chipped in something.

Btw, it is normal home AC pls. I really wish to learn it so well.
Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by viyon02: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mathematricks:

Thanks for your input. Over 50 views and it's only you who chipped in something.

Btw, it is normal home AC pls. I really wish to learn it so well.
ok, I will get back to you soon.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by Guderian(m): 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
Link up with your relative in eko sharpaly

Time no dey
Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by slan87(m): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
Since you have someone who you can stay with in lagos but the location might be issue here, I also have a friend who is specified in A/C installation n repairs. I can also link you up if you are interested,
Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by Mathematricks: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
viyon02:
ok, I will get back to you soon.

Alright. Patiently waiting.
Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by Mathematricks: 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Guderian:
Link up with your relative in eko sharpaly

Time no dey

He's an elderly man. Not related but from my mother's side.
Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by Mathematricks: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
slan87:
Since you have someone who you can stay with in lagos but the location might be issue here, I also have a friend who is specified in A/C installation n repairs. I can also link you up if you are interested,

Pls link me up sir. I just want to come over there.
Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by viyon02: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mathematricks:

Alright. Patiently waiting.
Fortunately, there is one that can handle both. So it up to you if you really want to learn.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by Mathematricks: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
viyon02:
Fortunately, there is one that can handle both. So it up to you if you really want to learn.

Thanks. Please I really want to learn sir. I am very willing and ready to humble my honest self and learn with all my might sir. Words alone can't do justice to how prepared I am.

Sorry for the late response. I just subbed.
Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by viyon02: 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=Mathematricks post=116449255]

Thanks. Please I really want to learn sir. I am very willing and ready to humble my honest self and learn with all my might sir. Words alone can't do justice to how prepared I am.

Sorry for the late response. I just subbed.[/quote Ok
Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by Mathematricks: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=viyon02 post=116454039][/quote]

Please how do I reach you? I can drop my number or mail — whichever that pleases you.
Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by Mathematricks: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2022
viyon02

Pls should I PM you?
Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by viyon02: 10:10am On Sep 08, 2022
Mathematricks:
viyon02

Pls should I PM you?
Yes but can you be able to relocate to Badagry?, If yes you can Pm me then I will connect you guys.
Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by Mathematricks: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2022
viyon02:
Yes but can you be able to relocate to Badagry?, If yes you can Pm me then I will connect you guys.

Yes. I can come but accomodation is the only thing sir.
Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by viyon02: 10:32am On Sep 08, 2022
Mathematricks:

Yes. I can come but accomodation is the only thing sir.
You have to rent a room of your choice.
Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by Mathematricks: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2022
viyon02:
You have to rent a room of your choice.

Like how much pls?
Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by viyon02: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2022
Mathematricks:

Like how much pls?
It depend on what you want, there is a room of 3k per month or 3500 per month, the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by Mathematricks: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2022
viyon02:
It depend on what you want, there is a room of 3k per month or 3500 per month, the choice is yours.

Ok. One more thing pls. Like how much am I pay for the work?
Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by viyon02: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2022
Mathematricks:

Ok. One more thing pls. Like how much am I pay for the work?
It depend on your boss to be, and how you presented your matter to him and number of years you guys agreed with.
Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by Mathematricks: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2022
viyon02:
It depend on your boss to be, and how you presented your matter to him and number of years you guys agreed with.

Oh ok.
Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by Calibrator: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Please where in Lagos are you talking about because even a single room in a face me I face you costs a minimum of 5k in Lagos mainland.

viyon02:

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Please Come In Here! by viyon02: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Calibrator:
Please where in Lagos are you talking about because even a single room in a face me I face you costs a minimum of 5k in Lagos mainland. I mean Badagry, and you can a room less than that.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Causes A Stir With Her N@uthy Outfit To An Event - (video) / How I Was Raped And Brutally F*cked By A Would Be Employer / The Melting Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.