Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. (5707 Views)

Meet The Hottest Naija Babe In Yankee (pictures) / This Babe For Church / Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
So I was chyking this babe, everything was going smoothly then I mistakenly lied. cry I nor even remember how the lie take come sef.

Told her I have been to a lot places. Haven’t left Africa before. I believe I’ll be rich like dangote on this same condemned Nigeria smiley that’s why I haven’t bothered to run yet.

So we were playing yesterday, she asked me, If snow does melt and wet your clothes to leave you wet and dripping. Secondly she asked if one can take snow balls and swallow it since it’ melts.

I stylishly avoided the question to avoid embarrassing myself like one Nigerian leader is doing himself right now. grin

I know google is there, but I brought it here so others like me can learn for future purposes.

Before you say i am jobless, please I went to work today o. I just deh enter house like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. by proff010: 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
Well since you are in naija tell her the truth that its dusty everywhere here.
For your snow question I don't have answer all I know is it is cold.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. by Edyice: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Don't lie if you can cover up ..

Just tell the truth ( what's yours is yours )

2 Likes

Re: Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. by Kingsteve(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
stupidity:
So I was chyking this babe, everything was going smoothly then I mistakenly lied. cry I nor even remember how the lie take come sef.

Told her I have been to a lot places. Haven’t left Africa before. I believe I’ll be rich like dangote on this same condemned Nigeria smiley that’s why I haven’t bothered to run yet.

So we were playing yesterday, she asked me, If snow does melt and wet your clothes to leave you wet and dripping. Secondly she asked if one can take snow balls and swallow it since it’ melts.

I stylishly avoided the question to avoid embarrassing myself like one Nigerian leader is doing himself right now. grin

I know google is there, but I brought it here so others like me can learn for future purposes.

Before you say i am jobless, please I went to work today o. I just deh enter house like this.
NO!
Snow doesn't leave one wet and dripping.

YES!
Smaller snowballs can be swallowed, but I don't think it's hygienic!

5 Likes

Re: Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. by Tonyspecial(m): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
stupidity:

Guyman Wan eat him cake and still have it grin

2 Likes

Re: Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. by decatalyst(m): 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
stupidity:

Bros, since snow makes things cold, it is ice block! grin grin

At least you know what happens to ice block.

Sense will no kill me.

4 Likes

Re: Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. by Malawian(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
Go buy ice block, break am pieces put for baff, then enter the baff snap photo, then crop wetin no join.
Re: Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. by TheExecutioner: 1:43am On Feb 05, 2020
proff010:
Well since you are in naija tell her the truth that its dusty everywhere here.
For your snow question I don't have answer all I know is it is cold.
Re: Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. by Nobody: 4:10am On Feb 05, 2020
1. Snow melts. Yes, during a snow storm/heavy snow.

2. While I once stuck out my tongue to taste snow, eating snow isn't a thing.

1 Like

Re: Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. by femi4: 5:31am On Feb 05, 2020
Uisce:
1. Snow melts. Yes, during a snow storm/heavy snow.

2. While I once stuck out my tongue to taste snow before, eating snow isn't a thing.
OP is a known troll. Anyway, nice answer
Re: Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. by Kingrexyl(m): 6:08am On Feb 05, 2020
stupidity:

Stupidity o
Re: Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. by Tonyfx: 7:16am On Feb 05, 2020
Lie breeds lie, you better come clean before you mistakenly tell her that you want to apply for Visa. Na there everywhere go burst grin
Re: Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 05, 2020
femi4:
OP is a known troll. Anyway, nice answer
Ohh. Thanks.
Re: Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. by lowkeybahdguy(m): 2:25am On Feb 06, 2020
LIENUS..
Re: Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. by abercrombie(m): 11:27am On Feb 07, 2020
must you involved the lifelese one into your predicament

i avoided the question to avoid embarrassing myself like one Nigerian leader is doing himself right now.

(1) (Reply)

/ Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? / Lol Girls Can Lie (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.