Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) (51799 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
They will later meet and have their own intercourse

1 Like

Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by Counterfeit: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
What are you writing, and what are you speaking? Jargons and Gibberish jagajaga

iiifedimma:
The useless man nw change his fraudulent comments on the midnight to continues to still scam a lot of people here on Nairaland

Please the main reason of still be reporting this criminal and the well known fraudsters here is that he is never tired of scammings people's here, he now use a different tactic and strategies to still be scamming people's here with a video of crying baby with full of fake stories and when he's scams accounts is block he instantly open anothers one, he open account every day to keep scamming people's please just be careful to not fall in to a victims of him with your money again

Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, has opened another account today he is a criminal He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be aware of him alrdy

1 Like

Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
Candora:

As a girl, I can't even be this insecure.
You cheat, I catch you, it's over. No long talks, no stress.
You have not seen anything before, maybe you date this random boys around the street.
Date a single man that has built his own house and Has his own cars, you will be asking friends for advice.

2 Likes

Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by MadamOk(f): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
Na wa ooo ontop of admirable entrepreneur na all this question and answer dey shele

1 Like

Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by berryPee(m): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
Insecurity smells all over her

1 Like

Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by Eberex(m): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
Una go just go twitter go carry news
Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by Tvoice: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Dat guy is a real niga, e just dey dulge bullet anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by Slynation(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
Candora:

As long as your pussy has been banged... cheating on you was just for you to leave me alone...grin
Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
Why is this hoe so much interested in the other hoes business?
If she shagged the guy, is it her concern?
Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by Johel(m): 12:59am On Sep 08, 2022
Uptownerd:
Some people are definitely something.

https://twitter.com/hashtagcali_/status/1567167659598385153?t=C6fGyrMSJe66owAVOFhUuw&s=19

Normal, most naija girls are dumb!
Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by Shebbs: 2:53am On Sep 08, 2022
Ashawo Dey The Girl Eyes, And That's One Intelligent Young Man Out There.
Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by danilmo: 6:44am On Sep 08, 2022
Candora:

Rest. Demn no dey beg u ni. Even Beyoncee self calm down. All men dey do shit. Believe me grin

One thing I know is no strange girl can snatch me from my lady baby. So she's safe.
Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by Athemisia: 7:04am On Sep 08, 2022
Candora:

And what if you cheat??
Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2022
Sharrrp dude!!

grin grin !
Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2022
chypotenti:
My brother grin, he is not mad but smart grin grin....in fact that's the proper way to respond to these kinda jamb questions...I can be nice to someone especially the opposite sex with nothing attached.....

You are right bro
Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by ShaqFu: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2022
Dude is obviously trolling her. It's nice though. grin cheesy
Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by kelspinall(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2022
this guy deserve grammy.lols
intelligent gi na awufo awufo

1 Like

Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by snoopz: 9:20am On Sep 08, 2022
This guy dey mess with her Brain grin
Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2022
I like the guy answers grin
Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by SPAMBOX7: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2022
nightfox01:
He definitely has the patience to banter words with her she be walking red flag
No fuckin her grin
Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by Wwwq: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
grin
Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:
The girl "won" in the end sha. The matter long pass this. grin

If you're only seeing it from NL's perspective, you will just get mad and curse and insult for nothing. Na cruise the two of them just dey catch.

Dem just dey whine each other. grin

Good afternoon, how are you ?
Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bluezy13:
Good afternoon, how are you ?

Is this a manifestation or something? cheesy

I am fine, lol.
Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Is this a manifestation or something? cheesy

I am fine, lol.

I have been looking out the window.
Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bluezy13:
I have been looking out the window.

What do you mean?
Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

What do you mean?
waiting for you to come around on the other side.

I just checked; we are good.
Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bluezy13:
waiting for you to come around on the other side.

I just checked; we are good.

Oh. cheesy I thought you saw that *before* mentioning me here.
Re: Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) by Myself2(m): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Rema14:
Chai see wise man

Sense wee nor kee him
Hejust turned the aproko girl to mumu

The aproko girl is an idiot for.suggesting that the man had sex with the female.business owner hence his.support for.her, ao all successful female entrepreneurs must have slept with men to be successful.

What an unfortunate fish brain

Talk of.women.supporting women

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.