Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? (1365 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / Frank Talk On Women, Virginity, Sex And Bonding / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by Messi1: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nigerian men are always concerned and obsessed with women's virginity.

In other parts of the world like USA and UK, women's virginity is not a matter of concern, hence my question.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by Guderian(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
How many threads do you create in a day angry angry

Old men will still gather here and engage your thread grin grin

You are skilled ....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by pansophist(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
The prime test of a good woman is her chastity while for men, its his lifestyle. Hence society looks at a woman's past, but at a man's future, making lots of men prize virgins higher.

That is not to say every woman who is not a virgin is promiscuous, or an unsuccessful man is irresponsible, but lifestyle/virginity are generally acceptable way to determine an eligible mate.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by logicalhumour: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
It's because women in the US and UK have succeeded in completely manipulating men...manipulating men to believe that their virginity doesn't matter. That's not yet the case in Nigeria (even though our women—and some men—are trying hard to make it the case here)

Ideally, a women's (house wife) virginity should be all she go. Just how a man's strength/money is all he got.

Go to the UK and US, you'll see that you're not a "real" man if you're poor. However, women's virginity status doesn't affect their womanhood. Haha. That's great success on women's side.

Men: 0
Women: 1

grin

I refused to be manipulated. If I must marry, I'll just tell my mum to arrange a sweet 16year old virgin for me. If e pain you, kill yourself.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by Messi1: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
logicalhumour:
It's because women in the US and UK have succeeded in completely manipulating men...manipulating men to believe that their virginity doesn't matter. That's not yet the case in Nigeria (even though our women—and some men—are trying hard to make it the case here)

Ideally, a women's (house wife) virginity should be all she go. Just how a man's strength/money is all he got.

Go the UK and US, you'll see that you're not a "real" man if you're poor. However, women's virginity status doesn't affect their womanhood. Haha. That's great success on women's side.

Man: 0

grin

I refused to be manipulated. If I must marry, I'll just tell my mum to arrange a sweet 16year old virgin for me. If e pain you, kill yourself.
And you think every 16-yr-old girl is a virgin? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by Finisher07(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
We are Africans not Americans,we have our own culture and thoughts okay
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by nightfox01(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
OP no body dey like second hand you for go brothel find wife
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by ThiagoKid(m): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
pansophist:
The prime test of a good woman is her chastity while for men, its his lifestyle. Hence society looks at a woman's past, but at a man's future, making lots of men prize virgins higher.

That is not to say every woman who is not a virgin is promiscuous, or an unsuccessful man is irresponsible, but lifestyle/virginity are generally acceptable way to determine an eligible mate.
Seconded!

Btw, i sent a mail to you.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
Oga between Nigerian used car and a brand new, wich one would you prefer?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by Fahvvy: 1:48am On Sep 08, 2022
Isn't it funny that the things that a man is concerned with when choosing a woman is always shamed and that of a woman isn't?? undecided...

In other words, the standards men have for women are seen as steming from a place of "insecurity" while the standards of women are seen as steming from a place of "knowing what she wants" undecided....

Nobody will ever ask "why are Nigerian women are concerned with a man's wealth?" undecided...

No one will ask "why are Nigerian women are concerned with a man's height?" undecided...

No one will ever ask why women are concerned with xyz in men, but the moment a man says he wants "this" in a woman, booom!!!! They ask why?

It's as if a woman's concern's are accepted without fail and that of a man needs to be explained unless regarded as "insecure" undecided....

Well, since you want to know why I want a virgin, here it's come undecided...

I want a virgin simply because I want a virgin, that's it!!! So non virgin single women (aka "likely wh.or.es"wink should carry themselves to "real men" and stop expecting every male out there to accept their promiscuity undecided...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by Southernigbo: 3:01am On Sep 08, 2022
To be sure or have an idea of d type of woman u dealing with. Also how rough she and d men in her i
Life were
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2022
The annoying part is a wasted man who has lived his life recklessly will also be so bold to seek for a woman’s virginity. They’ll say it’s their right since they provide, as if women don’t provide these days. No virgin should ever allow a reckless man enjoy the reward of her chastity.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by Karlifate: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
logicalhumour:

Go to the UK and US, you'll see that you're not a "real" man if you're poor. However, women's virginity status doesn't affect their womanhood. Haha. That's great success on women's side.

Men: 0

grin

LMAO! grin grin

LogicalHumor, indeed and in deed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by MasterJayJay: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
Messi1:

In other parts of the world like USA and UK, women's virginity is not a matter of concern, hence my question.

The world doesn't begin and end in USA.

Some men are allergic to secondhand, hence the need for a virgin wife.

It will be a fatal decision for a virgin man to marry a woman who is not a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by Karlifate: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
MasterJayJay:

The world doesn't begin and end in USA.

Some men are allergic to secondhand, hence the need for a virgin wife.

It will be a fatal decision for a virgin man to marry a woman who is not a virgin.
kiss

The virgin man will feel cheated, sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by LogicBomb8: 12:29am On Sep 21, 2022
ThiagoKid:
Seconded!
Btw, i sent a mail to you.
have you published anybook on kindle?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by Elporo(m): 12:53am On Sep 21, 2022
logicalhumour:

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by ThiagoKid(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
LogicBomb8:
have you published anybook on kindle?
yes.

Anything?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by LogicBomb8: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
ThiagoKid:
yes.

Anything?
i came across your question sometime ago on tax filling when you where starting out, i just started is there anyway i can message you? Maybe on telegram
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by shege45: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Messi1:

y are nigerian women concerned about finances
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by LikeAking: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Messi1:

We are not oyibo.

Make una stop this comparison.

The white man will neve say Nigerians are doing this, so let me do it.

We nobe oyibo pepper.

We dont joke with a womans viginity.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? by ThiagoKid(m): 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
LogicBomb8:
i came across your question sometime ago on tax filling when you where starting out, i just started is there anyway i can message you? Maybe on telegram

Telegram? Ohps! Of recent, i uninstall the app.

WhatsApp? Cool.

Good evening.

(1) (Reply)

Men!!! How Are You Doing This? / Is My GF Using Me For Greencard Using Juju / Women Don't Love Men - John Doe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.