Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,813 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Frank Talk On Women, Virginity, Sex And Bonding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Frank Talk On Women, Virginity, Sex And Bonding (1213 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity? / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / Love, Virginity, Sex And Marriage Tips For Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Talk On Women, Virginity, Sex And Bonding by 3nity7: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Good day guys and ladies,

This post is not to downgrade non virgins nor the opposite sex, but to state the obvious.

1. The more sexually partner a woman has, the less likely she will bond to her husband. Sex binds a woman to her man, most especially if she is a virgin. When a virgin woman have sex, she bonds with her partner. A woman's first and true love is the man that deflowered her, and the more sexual partner she has, the less she bonds. Sex becomes meaningless to her. A woman with more than 5 body count, might likely cheat on her partner.

2. The more sexual partner a woman has, the more the experience and the more likely she won't be satisfied with her partner sexually.
Now lemme explain;

A woman will date a man or men that goes like 3 or 4 rounds of sex everyday for 2 years or more years, men that uses sexual enhancers and can go for 30 minutes to 1 hour on intercourse alone and then end up with a partner that can't exceed 10 minutes on intercourse, what do you think she will do?

I have heard women that say they need at least 2 men, 7 rounds, etc to get satisfied. And you that can't go more than 2, what will you do?

I want to advice men; before you settle down, ask questions. Get to know each other. Do your research and Know their body count.
If it's something you can't take, Japa.

Now ladies, the greatest gift you can give a man is your virginity. All men secretly wish and pray to marry a virgin, to be the one to usher her into the way of the world.

If your not a virgin, it can't be undone but you can still stop adding to the list. Don't say I didn't warn you when one di*k will not be enough to satisfy you and you start cheating secretly.

Final note: our mothers and grandmothers, stick with our fathers and grandfathers through thick and thin and the reason is because of good bonding because of little or no sexual partner prior to their marriage.

Guys it's up to you to choose. I just wrote my observation. If my article offend you in any way or makes you uncomfortable, take it like that. The truth is bitter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Talk On Women, Virginity, Sex And Bonding by Jeon(f): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ok.

I'm hearing.

So what about the Men hoes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Talk On Women, Virginity, Sex And Bonding by 3nity7: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Jeon:
Ok.

I'm hearing.
updating.........
Re: Frank Talk On Women, Virginity, Sex And Bonding by Weirdcamila: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Story story
Re: Frank Talk On Women, Virginity, Sex And Bonding by Fahvvy: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
This is a very awesome write up OP...
There are research online to buttress EVERY SINGLE POINT up there and i wish you dropped a link to them...

However, advice all you want, well over 95% of females here would not take this advice...

Rather they'll try to shame you...
Or try to compare men and women...
Or make sarcastic remarks at you...
Some will even go as far as taking jabs at you and the females in your family...

But like I always say "the passage of time is the best teacher to a woman", allow them continue in their foo.lish.ness, time will surely tell on them undecided....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Talk On Women, Virginity, Sex And Bonding by BlackMan6969(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
My twin sista at 29, married a virgin. I know its hard 2 blive, bt its true. She'll always tell me, i'll not hav sex with any man except he's my husband. Then i'll b like, how u goin 2 do it. & then she'll b like, i'm a christian, a practical one. No temptatn is beyound us 2 resist & Gods grace is alway sufficient 2 help ur resist & overcome. & 2 b honest, God literally reveal 2 her, who her husband will b, 4rm d number of men that were coming her way. & bliv me they living really peace. Her life style challenged even me, he twin bro. Finally ladies, don't have sex with a man except he's married 2 you. Thats how u know a serious man. When he has married u. It pays 2 keep ur self pure, that way d holy spirit of God will guide u 4rm stumbling.

3 Likes

Re: Frank Talk On Women, Virginity, Sex And Bonding by muyico(m): 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
3nity7:
Good day guys and ladies,

This post is not to downgrade non virgins nor the opposite sex, but to state the obvious.

1. The more sexually partner a woman has, the less likely she will bond to her husband. Sex binds a woman to her man, most especially if she is a virgin. When a virgin woman have sex, she bonds with her partner. A woman's first and true love is the man that deflowered her, and the more sexual partner she has, the less she bonds. Sex becomes meaningless to her. A woman with more than 5 body count, might likely cheat on her partner.

2. The more sexual partner a woman has, the more the experience and the more likely she won't be satisfied with her partner sexually.
Now lemme explain;

A woman will date a man or men that goes like 3 or 4 rounds of sex everyday for 2 years or more years, men that uses sexual enhancers and can go for 30 minutes to 1 hour on intercourse alone and then end up with a partner that can't exceed 10 minutes on intercourse, what do you think she will do?

I have heard women that say they need at least 2 men, 7 rounds, etc to get satisfied. And you that can't go more than 2, what will you do?

I want to advice men; before you settle down, ask questions. Get to know each other. Do your research and Know their body count.
If it's something you can't take, Japa.

Now ladies, the greatest gift you can give a man is your virginity. All men secretly wish and pray to marry a virgin, to be the one to usher her into the way of the world.

If your not a virgin, it can't be undone but you can still stop adding to the list. Don't say I didn't warn you when one di*k will not be enough to satisfy you and you start cheating secretly.

Final note: our mothers and grandmothers, stick with our fathers and grandfathers through thick and thin and the reason is because of good bonding because of little or no sexual partner prior to their marriage.

Guys it's up to you to choose. I just wrote my observation. If my article offend you in any way or makes you uncomfortable, take it like that. The truth is bitter.
Re: Frank Talk On Women, Virginity, Sex And Bonding by 3nity7: 3:35am On Oct 16, 2022
Jeon:

the way a man is wired is obviously different from the way a woman is. A man can love a woman and cheat on her, but a woman cheating on a man she loves is rear. Didn't you come across a recent post of how a man complained of how his wife stopped having sex with him and when he confronted her, she said had it been they had a quarrel, she would have killed him. Then she left him for her lover. Now not all women are like that, but it depends on her body count. Now why am saying this is because of my men. When we love we love blindly most times. Either lust ( beauty, bigboobs and yanch) or emotions cover our eyes. A runs girl before marriage will still be one after. A womanizer before marriage will still be one also.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Talk On Women, Virginity, Sex And Bonding by 3nity7: 3:44am On Oct 16, 2022
Weirdcamila:
Story story
Feminism is like a rebellion. Women are made to be led by men (not controlled though). When given opportunity most times, women are poor in decision making. Women desire freedom but when given, they make poor choices. The more free a woman is, the more slutty she becomes. the prove is allover the society

2 Likes

Re: Frank Talk On Women, Virginity, Sex And Bonding by 3nity7: 3:45am On Oct 16, 2022
Fahvvy:
This is a very awesome write up OP...
There are research online to buttress EVERY SINGLE POINT up there and i wish you dropped a link to them...

However, advice all you want, well over 95% of females here would not take this advice...

Rather they'll try to shame you...
Or try to compare men and women...
Or make sarcastic remarks at you...
Some will even go as far as taking jabs at you and the females in your family...

But like I always say "the passage of time is the best teacher to a woman", allow them continue in their foo.lish.ness, time will surely tell on them undecided....
thanks bro, them no dey hear word.

1 Like

Re: Frank Talk On Women, Virginity, Sex And Bonding by 3nity7: 3:53am On Oct 16, 2022
BlackMan6969:
My twin sista at 29, married a virgin. I know its hard 2 blive, bt its true. She'll always tell me, i'll not hav sex with any man except he's my husband. Then i'll b like, how u goin 2 do it. & then she'll b like, i'm a christian, a practical one. No temptatn is beyound us 2 resist & Gods grace is alway sufficient 2 help ur resist & overcome. & 2 b honest, God literally reveal 2 her, who her husband will b, 4rm d number of men that were coming her way. & bliv me they living really peace. Her life style challenged even me, he twin bro. Finally ladies, don't have sex with a man except he's married 2 you. Thats how u know a serious man. When he has married u. It pays 2 keep ur self pure, that way d holy spirit of God will guide u 4rm stumbling.
Nice. Even though I did not state total abstainance, everyone has a way of interpreting the post. Promiscuity has more impact on women than men.

1 Like

Re: Frank Talk On Women, Virginity, Sex And Bonding by BlackMan6969(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2022
3nity7:
Nice. Even though I did not state total abstainance, everyone has a way of interpreting the post. Promiscuity has more impact on women than men.
Word!
Re: Frank Talk On Women, Virginity, Sex And Bonding by Weirdcamila: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2022
3nity7:
Feminism is like a rebellion. Women are made to be led by men (not controlled though). When given opportunity most times, women are poor in decision making. Women desire freedom but when given, they make poor choices. The more free a woman is, the more slutty she becomes. the prove is allover the society

You are right to a large extent

1 Like

Re: Frank Talk On Women, Virginity, Sex And Bonding by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Jeon:
Ok.

I'm hearing.

lol.
3nity7:
Who's talking feminism the here?
We are saying are there not men that are promiscuous too?
No dey carry negativity to women alone.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Talk On Women, Virginity, Sex And Bonding by 3nity7: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
Sweetplum:
lol. Who's talking feminism the here?
We are saying are there not men that are promiscuous too?
No dey carry negativity to women alone.
I emphasize women because when it come to sex, women are gate keepers. A key that can open many lock is a master key, while a lock that any key can open is a badlock. Not encouraging promiscuity among men, but do you know that a woman retains the DNA of any man that has sex with her? Go and find out.

(1) (Reply)

Could Dis Be Any Sort Of Sacrifice Or Wat? / Have You Ever Receive Help From Naira Land / What It Means When A Woman Takes Too Long To Reply Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.