Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina (6207 Views)

(pics) Man Who Filled Wife’s Vagina With Pepper, Salt, Onion Before Sea / Jealous Husband Seals Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue In Kitui. PHOTOS / Why Is My Wife Vagina Not Wet Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina by LoveUdie: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
Checking out AT MY WIFE'S VAGINA
"That was delightful" his better half told him as she was pausing to rest as they had intercourse.
She had recently had a climax. He hadn't. He was still unshakable hard.
He kissed her.
"I love you" he said.
"I love you as well. I am so wet. I couldn't in fact feel my legs" she said.
He kissed her then, at that point, went down on her.
"What's going on with you? Kindly don't lick me hun. I can't endure anything else joy. I have never cum that quick" she said putting her hand on his head.
He gazed toward her and said, "I'm not licking you, I am looking"
"Looking?" She inquired.
"Indeed hun. Looking. I need to appreciate your vagina" he said as he spread her legs, his head resting on his hand.
"For what reason are you doing that?" She inquired.
"Since your vagina is wonderful. My adoration, you realize this is the most holy and personal piece of you. This piece of your body needs extraordinary consideration" he said.
He kissed her vagina.
She murmured then chuckled.
"See her, actually open. Empty. No big surprise it feels significantly better inside you. Your perfect balance takes up the entirety of my size well" he said.
"I love your size. Pleasantly lengthy. Pleasantly thick" she expressed peering down at what he was doing.
He blew at her vagina. She twisted her feet.
"The Bible says Abraham knew his significant other. I need to know every one of you. I can't have your vagina for just me and not know and study how delightful she looks. She looks so lovely" he said.
He licked her there.
"Honey, I thought we concurred. No licking, essentially for the present. Allow my sweet pot to quiet down" she told him.
He stopped and saw her idiom, "Sorry love. She simply looks so delectable. I can't get enough of her"
He overcame to check her vagina out.
"Much thanks to you for dealing with her. For shaving her only for me. I truly partake in her" he proceeded.
"She appreciates you as well" she said sincerely.
"She appreciates me or you appreciate me?" He asked tongue in cheek.
She snickered and said, "I appreciate how you treat her and in her"
"The vagina. God is actually an incredible God. Look how lovely he made the female body - your female body. I can gaze at you exposed day in and day out" he said stroking her internal thighs, checking her vagina out.
"I have a good sense of reassurance with you" she told him, scouring his ear cartilage.
"I have a good sense of reassurance with you as well. We are like Adam and Eve at the Garden of Eden, bare and unashamed" he told her.
"A man will leave his dad and mom and join his significant other and the two become one tissue" she added.
"One tissue, that's what I like. Yours is the one vagina that I need and I want. All your pleasantness and wetness" he said then kissed her vagina.
"I love the way you kiss her" she told him.
"The vagina, spouses break their homes pursuing other ladies' vaginas; ladies break their own relationships giving their vaginas to different men. Sex. It's so manhandled today. Men will lie, pour cash, conspire just to get inside a vagina. That female spot is so puzzling" he said.
"You are so graceful. What did you eat this evening?" She asked tongue in cheek.
He grinned and proceeded, "As far as I might be concerned, no other vagina will do. It must be your vagina and your vagina alone. It's a spot for delight as well as the entry to your inward world. Having intercourse to you is so sacrosanct and extraordinary to me. I don't see how a man can be faithless to his significant other, it's really not necessary to focus on a vagina yet which lady the vagina has a place with. I won't devalue sex; we don't have intercourse, we have intercourse"
"Lick me!" she mentioned.
He raised his head to check her out.
"Lick me my adoration! Your unwaveringness is turning me on. I love the amazing way you view me and love me, I give my body over to just you" she said.
He brought his head down and licked her over her vagina as he got her butt.
She began to groan.
She got wet once more. Minutes after the fact he came on top of her and had intercourse to her. This time he climaxed.
A genuine spouse is dedicated to that one vagina, his significant other's vagina.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
All these epistle untop Toto ?? angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
I wonder!! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina by Rahkman: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Oh my God ...ooh my God what a fùcking simp....all these for toto wey more than 20 guys don fuçk

13 Likes

Re: I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Its like better heat never catch them ba? grin
Re: I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina by Oesophagus99(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
You're a chronic Pervert o..
Re: I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina by jogsman01(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
I don't even understand the nonsense up there undecided

1 Like

Re: I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina by Ola5TP: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
F*cking crap bullsh*t. Sens*less

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
jogsman01:
I don't even understand the nonsense up there undecided

The thing sef tire me lol

1 Like

Re: I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina by Evidence1000(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Asin eh, I just weak
Re: I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina by Abuashman1: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2022

Re: I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina by Komolafe89: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
Some are accidentally sent to the world � that's y they sense not
Re: I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina by tnerro1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
If you concentrate on making money like this, na you for get Nairaland

Some people dey this life sha
Re: I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina by willybaby(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Vagina don turn idol to worship see wahala.. simping to another level
Re: I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina by Christane: 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nawa o ..I hope d op his alright sha ..cus I don't understand dis kind of post ...why d hell will he be glorifying a Pussy?? ...he take d pussy like z personal treasure.. d way he adores d pussy like he av made it in life
Re: I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina by franklingud(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
I thought he saw worms or STD
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina by ihatebuhari(f): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
Lol mumu man
Re: I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina by Dreamoftheendle: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
70 year old man

Re: I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina by gameboy727(m): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2022
Finished man. angry

(1) (Reply)

To Hook Up With Rich Sugar Mummy/daddy In Nigeria Join Me Here / When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? / CONFESSION: I Just Raped Her!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.