Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) (6458 Views)

Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Choi, nawao. So you are still arguing?

When you can easily Google NMS students in uniform?

Now let me tell you, there is no way NDA cadets in uniform will not wear that "NDA" crest on his shoulder. I purposely posted the same type of uniform for both NMS and NDA so there won't be doubt but you are still arguing. I didn't even provide camouflage in one then different uniform in the other, yet you are still arguing.

Abeg I don taya, bye.

Bye.
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Mrtaye: 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

What you posted below are nda cadets,

What are the differences??

Cadets have different uniforms for different purposes
He's a real soldier check the badge on his shoulder,it worn by soldiers and not cadets

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Mrtaye: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
CaptainZubi:

I've always known you were an illiterate right from that newdelhi thread when you were arguing with me about a lieutenant and a warrant officer. You go dey form say you know Military when you know nothing. Ordinary to identify cadets and soldiers you cannot even when there's a badge on his uniform. From the badge alone you should know he's from the nigerian army intelligence corps (NAIC). You be mumu
Exactly some people have eyes but don't see

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mrtaye:

He's a real soldier check the badge on his shoulder,it worn by soldiers and not cadets

How did he get into the army.

So i am guessing, he has a young face but he is over 18 years of age.

What a waste.

Wasting his youthful life on regimentation

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by SU50: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
CaptainZubi:

I've always known you were an illiterate right from that newdelhi thread when you were arguing with me about a lieutenant and a warrant officer. You go dey form say you know Military when you know nothing. Ordinary to identify cadets and soldiers you cannot even when there's a badge on his uniform. From the badge alone you should know he's from the nigerian army intelligence corps (NAIC). You be mumu

That's intelligence bagde.

He's probably one of those recent graduates from NMS or other military secondary schools that received further training and enrolled as an NCO.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by ImperialYoruba: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
CaptainZubi:

Your mumu no get part 2. Which of the academies use that kind of uniform?

Captain zubi, what exactly do you captain?

What a shame, Captain wey no sabi recognize uniform protocol.

So that boy is a new admission in a naval academy. He does not have any rating yet. Judging by the setting his father or mother is likely a senior military officer.

I dont know if it is still the practice or not but before, officer's kids could wear their parents rank and insignia in academy.

Now this boy's name is Aminu Deen and i cant read his last name but more than likely Mohammed.

Do not reply, unless you want me strip you of your captain rank. Yeye, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by SU50: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

What a waste.

Nonsense

Different strokes fro different folks, some people would give up a lot to be there.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

So that boy is a new admission in a naval academy. He does not have any rating yet. Judging by the setting his father or mother is likely a senior military officer.

I dont know if it is still the practice or not but before, officer's kids could wear their parents rank and insignia in academy.

Now this boy's name is Aminu Deen and i cant read his last name but more than likely Mohammed.

Haha grin
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by SU50: 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Wow. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by ImperialYoruba: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
CaptainZubi:

Don't mind that boy who cannot differentiate soldiers from cadets. The one In the picture I posted is a soldier. From the badge on his arm, he is from the army intelligence corps.

If thats intelligence corps what is the float doing on there? Unless it's marine with intelligence specialty

1 Like

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by CaptainZubi: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Instead go ask your mama who dey captain her toto

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
CaptainZubi:

Be like say you no dey read and you call yourself Captain

1 Like

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
He is a student in military school, once he graduate he will be a soldier with high rank

1 Like

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Joeyfizzo: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
God1000:
He's not a soldier

Its like calling this small boy below a MOPOL as well
he is a Soldier.... After NMS Zaria, exboys (NMS graduates) are absorbed into the Army as boy soldiers based on personal choice. They are mostly 16 -18 of age
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Joeyfizzo: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
He is a student in military school, once he graduate he will be a soldier with high rank
..lol....which high rank...he will begin as a private soldier excepts if he goes to NDA

1 Like

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by AK481(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
An NCO.

Qualification is SSCE

1 Like

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by QuotaSystem: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
This settles it.

That boy is a young soldier, and a smart one at that.

Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by ImperialYoruba: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
CaptainZubi:

Did i not say do not reply?

You are stripped of your Captainship.
Freak Corporal! grin
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by wiseone28: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
I had 100% chance of becoming a soldier in 2011 but i wasn't interested..

1 Like

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Doorlarss(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
CONNECTICAL
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Mrtaye: 4:22am On Sep 08, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

What a waste.

Nonsense
Even in Europe and America there are young soldiers,as long as you are 18 years and above you are good to go

1 Like

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by BigDawsNet: 8:47am On Sep 08, 2022
The Kid his a young private simple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Everywhere, This One Is So Loud Oh Just Watch / How Is Your State Governor Doing? / Prophet Isa :the Hand Of God Not Upon Ibb And He Will Never Rule Nigeria Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.