Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. (20195 Views)

TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) / Blackout In Lagos As Ikeja Electric Announces Power Upgrade / Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by Abdullahi4u7(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
Blackout could be bitter.
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by Cti28(m): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
inoki247:
Off am forever for that side na all of dem get Gen undecided undecided undecided

Electricity isn't a rocket science we ordinary 1 kilowatt dem still neva add 6month pass 7yes pass...
You no get joy. Lol
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
yh, it get levels, whether there's light or not in ikorodu it doesn't matter, infact no light
in badgary is a normal phenomenon

1 Like

Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by mozona(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Oh..the rich also cry

1 Like

Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by Adesusuu(f): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hello there, I am a User Experience student currently working on a project to redesign this platform and I would really appreciate it if you can spare me a few moments of your time and help me fill this survey.

Thank you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScddGblTYI6TM7hFOo80TX6szMcMNwnlj_RM7sNyZ5Hp3Y_tw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by jojothaiv(m): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
Candora:
I personally, I'm not surprised.
As it stand now, once it's Nigeria, I expect even the unexpected so nothing absolutely nothing surprises anymore....

1 Like

Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by gentleguy1975: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
psychologist:
There was still light till 9am today
And after then it has been pitch black
yeah, same here in lekki, but what I don't understand is:a section of the report reads: from 7am on Wednesday to 7pm on Friday while another part reads:7am to 7pm daily!
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by Allisgud: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
Will they announced like this if it were to be mainland
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Allisgud:
Will they announced like this if it were to be mainland

They actually do the same on the mainland. I know I get their messages whenever there is a planned outage that goes beyond the "normal OFF time" (I got a similar message from IKEDC few days back)

E come be like say after giving constant light for few days, almost all parts of Lagos are to experience subsequent blackouts

1 Like

Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by RPG2020(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
Like say light first dey
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
I wish other discos go sabi do annoucement
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by Realist12: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
This is impressive Nigeria government or phcn is already informing the country of blackouts. I noticed the power supply on the island has improved so much . We have light for 20 to 23 hrs daily . I just wish before the end of this administration we'd celebrate steady power for a month. It's achievable

DSC7:

So na island this Agbado boy dey sef kiss

The earlier you become OBIdient the better for you...
it's you that ought to use your logic to compare Lagos growth and developments laid down by Tinubu to compare Onitsha and tell yourself the truth . Compare the continuum growth that preceeded both past governors administration and let your conscience be the judge.

2 Likes

Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by Patriotsleague: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
UrPapa:
Tinubu why
Tinubu leave Lagos alone
Who let this animal out?

1 Like

Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by DSC7: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Omo this one weak us for Island ooo...
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by DSC7: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
Realist12:
This is impressive Nigeria government or phcn is already informing the country of blackouts. I noticed the power supply on the island has improved so much . We have light for 20 to 23 hrs daily . I just wish before the end of this administration we'd celebrate steady power for a month. It's achievable

So na island this Agbado boy dey sef kiss

The earlier you become OBIdient the better for you...
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by Magnumproperty: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
Gosh! Sangotedo will be affected angry
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Boogyman567:
Ok

Wetin you dey wait? Play them with your rusted Kala na

Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by Trill1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
In this life just Go Solar.

Check my signature please
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by SolarEngr(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Abeg stop complaining, just go Solar and regret why you didn't do it early. I'm a professional Solar Energy Engineer, University of Ibadan Electrical & Electronics Engineering Bsc. In veiw.
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by brandsoncharlie: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
inoki247:
Off am forever for that side na all of dem get Gen undecided undecided undecided

Electricity isn't a rocket science ordinary 1 kilowatt dem still neva add 6month pass 7yrs pass...
The only problem I see with electricity is fueling it which Nigeria has an edge over it, just buy power plants , build sub stations and start distribution to states.
Building power plants takes a lot of time and resources which could be factored and planned into long term project.
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by brandsoncharlie: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Realist12:
Electricity isn’t a rocket science just that Nigerian leaders don’t want Nigerians to enjoy stable power.

1 Like

Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by Kaycee9242(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Vanmatrix:
OP please never mention IBEJU Lekki!!!

There is never Electricity here.

We no even dae snooze light

Am telling you, i made sure they removed our wire so as to be sure that our compound is not part of them for now. Yeye people
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by ibawon(m): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bullsh*t the people in Ibeju-Lekki haven't had power since February this year so what's all this.

2 Likes

Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
akinremiayomide:
that man don’t knw if you exist or not.
He his richer than your father and fore fathers combine.
You may die of heart attack if you continue hating him.
That my advice for you

You’re defending another person’s money like say the man (your messiah) go give you more than Akara money����
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by Niswayne19: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
It is time to get your Oraimo power bank.
You can also experience faster charging with AniFast™ - smart-charging technology for all your devices.

Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by chloride6: 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Light just came back sha...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance / Nigeria Rated 8th Most Corrupt Nation- PM NEWS, Lagos / First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.