Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. (20178 Views)

TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) / Blackout In Lagos As Ikeja Electric Announces Power Upgrade / Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by Parachoko: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
akinremiayomide:
that man don’t knw if you exist or not.
He his richer than your father and fore fathers combine.
You may die of heart attack if you continue hating him.
That my advice for you
Take am easy
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by Rmace: 12:04am On Sep 08, 2022
akinremiayomide:
that man don’t knw if you exist or not.
He his richer than your father and fore fathers combine.
You may die of heart attack if you continue hating him.
That my advice for you

This doesn't make you sound like a wise person

1 Like

Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by naptu2: 12:18am On Sep 08, 2022
gentleguy1975:
yeah, same here in lekki, but what I don't understand is:a section of the report reads: from 7am on Wednesday to 7pm on Friday while another part reads:7am to 7pm daily!

I think they meant 7am to 7pm daily.

The power was cut at my place at 10am and I believe it was restored at 10pm, so it seems like it's a 12 hours a day thing.
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by gentleguy1975: 1:35am On Sep 08, 2022
naptu2:

I think they meant 7am to 7pm daily.

The power was cut at my place at 10am and I believe it was restored at 10pm, so it seems like it's a 12 hours a day thing.
ok boss
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by francisMKD(m): 2:02am On Sep 08, 2022
Ah..,you dey take permission ni? Mtcheeeeeew!!!! We are used to blackout o jaré!
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by Enosa1(m): 5:54am On Sep 08, 2022
Solar System remains the solution to all this nonsense. Btw, are there still people living in lekki that don't have solar installed?
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by Jerry2rule: 6:22am On Sep 08, 2022
Wetin consign us with this information, dey wan do like say dem de give us light on a daily bases. If you don't bring the light we Nigerian has used to it nothing new in failed con3 grin grin grin grin

naptu2:
Eko Electricity Distribution Company @EKEDP

https://twitter.com/EKEDP/status/1566839539355754496

TCNNIGERIA @TCN_NIGERIA

https://twitter.com/TCN_NIGERIA/status/1567188915433373696
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by Bluntemperor: 6:39am On Sep 08, 2022
DamianX:
Generator republic.

You got it,bro!
The present Discos are more of liabilities than assets, even though they quickly collected the Assets from the then NEPA at thereafter disclaimer was placed on the liabilities! They are thieves that can never make Nigeria great because of huge corruption in that organisation!
- let the Lagos State have separate Discos:
- Ikorodu should have a Disco.
- Epe should have a Disco.
- Ikeja that is the worst should have their own separate Disco, as nothing is going on here In Ikorodu ( Grammar School, Erunwen,Radio,etc,we can't remember how the fridge or freezer being frozen), this area is given 2- hours light out of 24 Hours.Shame!
Is this how Nigeria will have Industrialization?
Prepaid Metres are no where to be found or faulty ones are being distributed to the Public under pretences.Yet we don't manufacture these Pre-paid Metres but only few are assembled yet we can't even do the right things!
Everything in Nigeria is anti-Masses!
Very Shameful that at 21st Century, darkness is still everywhere when we should have light 24/7 for 365- Days!
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by Theone123: 6:55am On Sep 08, 2022
Vanmatrix:
OP please never mention IBEJU Lekki!!!

There is never Electricity here.

We no even dae snooze light

How are you guys coping? I was there in 2020, and I was in for the biggest shock.... grin The guy I was staying with greeted me with the news of how they've not had light for 6 months.... Nawa
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by ufotunang: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2022
And this is the Lagos they said tinubu built and developed
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by zumbigbo(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2022
E go dark like bad news. Mega-darkness.
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by undisputed106(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2022
light still dey for phase 1.
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by shezy14(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2022
inoki247:
Off am forever for that side na all of dem get Gen undecided undecided undecided

Electricity isn't a rocket science ordinary 1 kilowatt dem still neva add 6month pass 7yrs pass...
Make your papa do am na
Re: Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. by snoopz: 9:28am On Sep 08, 2022
I leave light for House for past 7 this morning make those engineers no go burn o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judicial Commission Okays Onnoghen As Next Chief Justice Of Nigeria / 2019 Presidency: PDP To Drop Aspirants With Graft Cases - Daily Sun / 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.