Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... (91146 Views)

Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics / How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew) / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Shamelessman01: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2022
Mmmm
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by FalseProphet1(m): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2022
I see pollution increasing, cos when it vibrates and they get wet our dirty girls of today wouldn't change their panties, they would leave it like that to be smelling, I see the prices of nose masks increasing.

This I have seen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Samat12: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2022
That's their problem..
My own problem now is just who will help me with a soft loan of just 20k to repair my Keke. I will pay back in two months time with interest.
Pls I'm not a scammer. Just a legit hustler going through some really hard times in my hustle.
Hence I will show you all necessary evidence to show you that I'm genuine and capable of paying back when due.
Remember that we rise by lifting others peeps.

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by nkemjika6006(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2022
HMMM. I NO UNDERSTAND
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by meobizy(f): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2022
When one gets accustomed to this, there is no way she’ll get an orgasm from vanilla lovemaking.

Nairaland incels, over to you.

3 Likes

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by SEXONLY: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2022
Nonsense invention. If e no be panadol e no be be like panadol.

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Abujaexpress: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2022
Ilekokonit:
Some women now wear remote controlled vibrating panties

The remote controlled vibrating pant costs £77 and has a built in bullet and a potent motor such that when the woman presses the remote's JOLT! Lightning button, it delivers to them 5 seconds of jolting vibration that courses through their body and in some cases they may even fall off their chair.

And someone said women still need men for sex.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B079P6TK2S/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2KVF7QXNCLV8H&psc=1
Ladies in Nairaland go dey rush to Google the price now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by ajayiopy: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2022
Ilekokonit:

The remote controlled vibrating pant costs £77 and has a built in bullet and a potent motor such that when the woman presses the remote's JOLT! Lightning button, it delivers to them 5 seconds of jolting vibration that courses through their body and in some cases they may even fall off their chair.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B079P6TK2S/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2KVF7QXNCLV8H&psc=1

WHERE ARE THE intimacy gadgets TODAY?
AWON OLOOSHI
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Qtrpst4: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2022
No, praising her truthfulness doesn't make him a simp

You guys abuse that word too much.

Corridon:
Irredeemable Simp.

4 Likes

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Sleekfingers: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2022
No be small thing...and they will be pretending as if they don't like sex.....

Sex is the most cheapest thing in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Dearlord(m): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2022
Can someone just tell me the essence of this nonsense?

Such inventor is one of the major problem to mankind

1 Like

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2022
Ilekokonit:

Siofra from nairaland were one...i saw it sir!!! angry
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by CSTRR: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2022
Are they aware that this is an electric device and the wetness of their vaginna will provide a good conducting medium for the current, if the device becomes faulty?

I have heard of people that died when their vibrator electrocuted them through the vaginaa.

What will you tell God?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by lailo: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2022
Let them be playing with cancer grin. Meanwhile despite this, u need to convince me why white ladies would still come to Africa for gbola grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Pimine: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2022
Corridon:
Irredeemable Simp.
Lol. I no believe say that nicca understand wetin the wench dey yarn grin
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2022
Sex should only be for procreation, if you want to cum for fun, use your hands. Simple

1 Like

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by 07kjb: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2022
Ilekokonit:

You are one of the FEW good ones left.

Seems you just joined NAIRALAND new..that girl is a bad influence here

1 Like

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Very soon some women will no longer need men, I’m an exception because as a strong dependent woman I’ll need a man by my side to perform his duties.

It is foolish to think a man's role only serves for sex. Only foolish women will think that soon men will be replaced by orgasms. Just like thinking because sex is very cheap now very soon men won't need women companions.

Stop thinking like a 5 year old grin

1 Like

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Pimine: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2022
Ilekokonit:

You are one of the FEW good ones left.
OLODO WTF??

1 Like

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Kajaard: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2022
Corridon:
Irredeemable Simp.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Karemarealty288(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Very soon some women will no longer need men, I’m an exception because as a strong dependent woman I’ll need a man by my side to perform his duties.

No one can play God......flesh and blood are God's scientific and biological doing, no matter your independent nature some day you will long for flesh, even if it's human, dog or horse... No matter the invention, flesh in the hole is phenomenal hook line and sinker .D grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by goslowgoslow(m): 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ilekokonit:

What do you mean by that your last sentence? Is this a natural form of sex?
If that is the case men don't also need women for sex, there are sex dolls everywhere!
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by iscom(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
OK
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by edungene7: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
No don't joke with yr dick nice one
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by backtovillage: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
Pells:

You surely need men so they can pay your bills
Bring your kpekus come, let me scatter it for you and drill a big hole over there grin grin grin
Am in Ibadan by the way
New garage or Challenge

1 Like

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Waywardson6: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
Madam, you are no saint.
Rozross:
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by mansoura(f): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
grin grin shocked
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
tinumbu na criminal modoth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Preity Zinta beauty and style. / Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. / A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.