Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... (91149 Views)

Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics / How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew) / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
So women will now be cheating on their men with pants their men will be troubled to pay for? They make men raise bastards and now this? I guess Satan is a woman
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Spandau: 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ilekokonit:
Some women now wear remote controlled vibrating panties

The remote controlled vibrating pant costs £77 and has a built in bullet and a potent motor such that when the woman presses the remote's JOLT! Lightning button, it delivers to them 5 seconds of jolting vibration that courses through their body and in some cases they may even fall off their chair.

And someone said women still need men for sex.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B079P6TK2S/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2KVF7QXNCLV8H&psc=1

Just make sure the hightech masturbating pant gets you pregnant too. We know you will all use it. Then get tired and dump it and crave for the natural, organic one.
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by eazyduzit: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
I don’t know why a woman will choose to be a feminist when a man is there to provide all you will ever need, it doesn’t take anything to be submissive, let a man provide and a woman give care it’s that simple. We all need each other to coexist shocked
Kpakam.... You've said it all,any feeble and faint hearted individual that follow the rubbish coming out from those supposed feminists and redpillers in this forum will definitely go d life difficult when it comes to relationship.
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by riverbird: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
lailo:
Let them be playing with cancer grin. Meanwhile despite this, u need to convince me why white ladies would still come to Africa for gbola grin grin grin

Oil dey your head pan grin
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by okunwaye(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Nairalanders will roast you for this comment lol
changing your moniker from islandlady to rozross will not hide who you are. angry
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by DonroxyII: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Very soon some women will no longer need men, I’m an exception because as a strong dependent woman I’ll need a man by my side to perform his duties.
Every Women need Men and Every Men need Women But When Either fails to meet the one(s) solely created for him/Her then You result to gadgets or technologies which comes with Its Depressions too:

We need each other Tech or No Tech grin
We are all Biological Existence that can't exist in Isolation without critical prices to the mental faculty!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by breezycute: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Very soon some women will no longer need men, I’m an exception because as a strong dependent woman I’ll need a man by my side to perform his duties.

You are wrong trust me. They even need the men to press the remote in this case
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by joe1309: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
Akinzola:
Hmmm
if nor be panadol e nor fit be like panadol. There is nothing like d real 9je, u get sense and u Sabi better thing
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
okunwaye:

changing your moniker from islandlady to rozross will not hide who you are. angry
I don’t own the island lady monika, not mine.
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by pansophist(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Very soon some women will no longer need men,.

Impossible.

By the very nature of being a female, the simple truth is that you will always need men. The best you can do is not to need men for sex, but you will always need men in other areas that make you live an awesome life.

11 Likes

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by VULCAN(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
You must be a teenager with your last statement.

Vibrator was invented in 1880

Before your great-grandmother was born.

Have women stopped needing men for sex since then?

Mtscheww

Ilekokonit:

The remote controlled vibrating pant costs £77 and has a built in bullet and a potent motor such that when the woman presses the remote's JOLT! Lightning button, it delivers to them 5 seconds of jolting vibration that courses through their body and in some cases they may even fall off their chair.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B079P6TK2S/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2KVF7QXNCLV8H&psc=1

1 Like

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Mamijoh(f): 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Confused gender.
One's they thing vibrate, toto go just drip water water with honey juice
See ya face
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by bukatyne(f): 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:

Hahahahahaha!

Which one is strong dependent woman again?

A quality man who brings more than money & sex to the table has nothing to fear.

Bullets, money and vibrating panties can't build a life with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by bukatyne(f): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ilekokonit:

You are one of the FEW good ones left.

This was hilarious! grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Elidrisy20: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Na how the thing go be?
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by DonroxyII: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Dearlord:
Can someone just tell me the essence of this nonsense?

Such inventor is one of the major problem to mankind
It is not a Nonsense ...

Some women would need it to keep them Sane:
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by DonroxyII: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
lailo:
Let them be playing with cancer grin. Meanwhile despite this, u need to convince me why white ladies would still come to Africa for gbola grin grin grin
Cancer is the real Problem because when the cells in the vagina Wall is Over stimulated and the Brain Keep producing Dopamine ....

Worn out become easier and cells/neurons could start misbehaving .
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Freelane33(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ilekokonit:

Omo I fit Dey sell this thing ooo grin
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by aikyg(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Vaginal infection loading.
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by jclassiq(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
terrezo2002:
Do not be decieved. These things aren't created for your good, but to destroy you.
Just get married. All these gadgets are created by the people of the under world to keep people from getting married and cause marriage to fail.
It's either marriage or celibacy.
Every other "in between" is condemnable.
Know this and know peace.
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Edusouls(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
20% kee, is not up to 10% self
YourFavorite21:
they are not upto 20% In Nigeria. Majority of them are broke. cheesy
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by tunapawizzy: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Unfortunately, the vibrating pant cannot fold you
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by YourFavorite21(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Edusouls:
20% kee, is not up to 10% self
grin cheesy
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Banhammy717: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
BEWARE of cancer
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by cyprex: 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:

You are blessed and highly honoured
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Ge0rgeN0ra: 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
womenareapezz:
your mother should be regretting why she didn't abort you after fvcking undecided

Even a goat is deem wise than you simps angry
goingape?
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Legendrysailor(m): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
U can never ever compare a beefy long hard dick to dis trash. Women knows dat a human dick is incomparable to any stupid vibrator

Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by jrobbins: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
YourFavorite21:
they are not upto 20% In Nigeria. Majority of them are broke. cheesy

You seem too generous with that stat
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by Dinieoj(f): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
If you think this is enough for you not to need a man, you better think twice, the pant can't do alot things a man can do, the pant can't caress you, can't support you both, sex and money is not the only thing men are needed for.
Re: Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... by johnnychuks(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
correct woman, may your pussy last for your man!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Preity Zinta beauty and style. / Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. / A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.