Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,374 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

PDP Set To Hold NEC Meeting With or Without Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Set To Hold NEC Meeting With or Without Wike (519 Views)

2023: I Feel Empty Without Wike, Others On PDP Campaign – Gov Emmanuel / Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu / 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Set To Hold NEC Meeting With or Without Wike by kahal29: 6:05am On Sep 08, 2022
At least 9 Governors under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) boycotted the party's National Caucus meeting. The Meeting which is ongoing in Abuja was called at the behest of the party's Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

The meeting, among other things, is geared towards resolving the issues bedevilling the party with Rivers state Governor Nyesom Wike at the centre of the crisis. Also crucial is the formation of the party's campaign council ahead of the September 28 campaign kick-off date.

See the Faces Of Attendees Of The Caucus Meeting in the Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCefIvBJa3I
Re: PDP Set To Hold NEC Meeting With or Without Wike by Corridon: 6:13am On Sep 08, 2022
PDP is now a regional party. Nigerians are fully OBIdient.
Re: PDP Set To Hold NEC Meeting With or Without Wike by Googledotcom: 6:27am On Sep 08, 2022
Sorry for the PDP in advance
Re: PDP Set To Hold NEC Meeting With or Without Wike by sejii: 7:03am On Sep 08, 2022
Before nko
Re: PDP Set To Hold NEC Meeting With or Without Wike by SaiOba: 7:06am On Sep 08, 2022
Wiked Wike
Re: PDP Set To Hold NEC Meeting With or Without Wike by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 08, 2022
Great
Re: PDP Set To Hold NEC Meeting With or Without Wike by WonderManly(m): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2022
Wike will lose his respect and devalue himself gradually. And be more irrelevant. Then he will know that e no good make person dey over do.

1 Like

Re: PDP Set To Hold NEC Meeting With or Without Wike by Gentino(m): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2022
With or without Wike, Atiku cannot succeed his fellow Fulani northern Muslim. Let southern storm drown PDP and Atiku.
Re: PDP Set To Hold NEC Meeting With or Without Wike by pedrilo: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2022
these are unknown entities.
the real pdp moved to LP long time ago

(1) (Reply)

The Only Four Messengers Of God/hala. / I Won't Vote For Him, He Snatched My Girlfriend And Bought A Car For Her / Peter Obi! An Hope For A New Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.