Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,248 members, 7,842,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Men Should Not Demand Submission From An Independent Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Not Demand Submission From An Independent Woman (1249 Views)

Men That Demand Submission / 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Not Demand Submission From An Independent Woman by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
You are truly nonexisting
Damn!
Thats so deep! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Should Not Demand Submission From An Independent Woman by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
When a woman provides, it becomes difficult for her to submit, it’s the reason for the increase in divorce in many homes . This is the truth and reality. I’m not saying a woman should be jobless though.

But does the man also provide?
Re: Men Should Not Demand Submission From An Independent Woman by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2022
Persephone1:
Damn!
Thats so deep! grin grin grin
I’m seeing men complaining about submission everywhere and I’ve decided to be totally submissive in it’s entirety but it looks like they want more than submission. I’m presently confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Should Not Demand Submission From An Independent Woman by Kipaji: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2022
Guys, please, let's respect ourselves and not entertain this woman.
You read her post, you found it was B.S., now please just let it go.
Let's not give her unnecessary attention or worse, go back and forth with her.
She can believe whatever B.S. makes her feel good but we are higher than that.
Now, please let this post be the last one on this thread and move on with our life.

(If you are a man and you wrote a post here, please, just click "Modify" and replace it with a single point "." That is the second greatest reaction to this post -- the greatest one is simply not replying and ignoring)

Us men must win and it starts with focusing on the right things and ignoring attention-seeking degenerates, especially if they are female and online.

Have a good day, men!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Not Demand Submission From An Independent Woman by Magnoliaa(f): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2022
^ Make I bend if they'll listen to you and ignore this thread. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Not Demand Submission From An Independent Woman by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:
^ Make I bend if they'll listen to you and ignore this thread. grin
He gave a wonderful speech grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Not Demand Submission From An Independent Woman by RedpillAnalyst: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2022
The poster is being realistic and most men are still living in fantasy and delusional world.

Your father was never know for anything in the society, yet you want to miraculously marry Otedola's daughter or someone like Linda Ikeji and expect submission?

Hypergamy is real and you can never negotiate with it. Understand it and embrace it as a natural phenomenon in women.

Most marriages fail because of equal partnership, equal contribution. You can never ever sustainably get genuine respect if your wife is bankrolling things at home at 50%.

Guys need to wake up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Should Not Demand Submission From An Independent Woman by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
I’m seeing men complaining about submission everywhere and I’ve decided to be totally submissive in it’s entirety but it looks like they want more than submission. I’m presently confused.
Lol... This reminds me of Magnolia's post sometimes ago. About how men a bitch saint, a quiet noisemaker, a submissive difficult woman, a good bad woman. grin. They want to eat their cake and have it,sadly these men came late, they should have come in the generation when women were nothing but baby making machines.

My advise is look for one who is at least a little normal, one who won't overstretch your limits. Because really there is no pleasing to the men we have these days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Not Demand Submission From An Independent Woman by Magnoliaa(f): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2022
Persephone1:
Lol... This reminds me of Magnolia's post sometimes ago. About how men a bitch saint, a quiet noisemaker, a submissive difficult woman, a good bad woman. grin. They want to eat their cake and have it,sadly these men came late, they should have come in the generation when women were nothing but baby making machines.

My advise is look for one who is at least a little normal, one who overstretch your limits. Because really there is no pleasing to the men we have these days.

Na so o. cheesy

They want everything. All in one. Full package, follow-come with bedmatic and cooking skills wrapped in a bow of hymen stripes.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Not Demand Submission From An Independent Woman by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
Persephone1:

My advise is look for one who is at least a little normal, one who won't overstretch your limits. Because really there is no pleasing to the men we have these days.
Getting the normal one isn’t easy because I truly don’t know what they want, I have agreed to be totally submissive and gave my conditions but they all ended up calling me a leech . Dependent ooo wahala, Independent ooo wahala
Re: Men Should Not Demand Submission From An Independent Woman by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Na so o. cheesy

They want everything. All in one. Full package, follow-come with bedmatic and cooking skills wrapped in a bow of hymen stripes.
I don’t have problems with all these sef but let them provide and not stress me. There must be something to compensate for my submission please.
Re: Men Should Not Demand Submission From An Independent Woman by jaxxy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
In a relationship/marriage men expects women to submit mainly because they PROVIDE, so should an independent woman who also provide submit to a man? It looks to me as a gaslighting or mental abuse . A woman who provides will naturally not submit because providing gives you some kind of power and manly ego. So as a strong dependent woman, I believe a man who wants a submissive woman should go for a dependent woman so you can have a stable relationship/marriage else there’ll be trouble and danger looming ahead, which will eventually lead to a broken marriage/relationship.

In the Bible submission is not based on Providing for a woman bt on loving a woman!

when a man loves a woman she is ment to naturally submit herself to him. This is how it was ment to be from creation bt the enemies of mankind and worshippers of mammon who's God is their bellies have distorted the truth and the minds into the spirit of error.

Man love ur wife, woman submit to ur husband. End of story.

Note in the Bible women are also providers.
Re: Men Should Not Demand Submission From An Independent Woman by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
jaxxy:

In the Bible submission is not based on Providing for a woman bt on loving a woman!

when a man loves a woman she is ment to naturally submit herself to him. This is how it was ment to be from creation bt the enemies of mankind and worshippers of mammon who's God is their bellies have distorted the truth and the minds into the spirit of error.

Man love ur wife, woman submit to ur husband. End of story.

Note in the Bible women are also providers.
Where in the bible were women asked to be providers. You are misquoting and equating a helpmate to mean a provider.
Re: Men Should Not Demand Submission From An Independent Woman by jaxxy(m): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Where in the bible were women asked to be providers. You are misquoting and equating a helpmate to mean a provider.

Read about the virtuous woman in proverbs 31.
Re: Men Should Not Demand Submission From An Independent Woman by LadyD22(f): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Marriage is a beautiful thing, we won’t be in existence if our parents ever reasoned this way

Maybe we don't wanna be in existence

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Not Demand Submission From An Independent Woman by Medianna(f): 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
jaxxy:

Read about the virtuous woman in proverbs 31.
That kinda woman is indeed worth more than rubies considering our ladies mentality this days.
Re: Men Should Not Demand Submission From An Independent Woman by aimmoney9: 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Women should not demand submission from an independent man....... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride Price / To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? / What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.