Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? (1246 Views)

Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? / Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? by izzau(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2007
why is it dat if a guy has 3 gals he's d man , but if a gal does d same then she is a LovePeddler isnt dat kinda of unfair? i mean was good 4 the goose is also good 4 the gander
Re: To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? by jgirl3: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2007
I was just arguing about that this very evening. It's because guys want to sow their wild oats but keep us pure for themselves. I think it's alright for girls to do the same thing but then society will always label them as whores.
Re: To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? by debosky(m): 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2007
well in this day and age the man is called a man-LovePeddler, so its all the same in my view

screw around if you want, its your life, the society believes gay pple should get married, so why should i follow what it says? its obviously got issues .
Re: To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? by abdkabir(m): 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2007
The both of them are whores or prostitutes.Whatever.
Re: To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? by ima1(f): 12:36am On Mar 01, 2007
why do we care wat other people think, i personally do not need someone's validation to be me, if i want 3 guys i will have 3 guys f uck wat anyone else thinks lol i know im having fun
Re: To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? by skima(m): 1:38am On Mar 01, 2007
i wanted to submit this message but decided to search the forum before I proceed. This question is really begging for answer in my mind.

Its a big issue! A friend of mind just told me about his first love who after her parent's marriage went sore turned sex-machine. But right now she's pregnant. Now the guy wouldn't want to stay long talking to her since the guy just moved in to the neighbourhood.

before her pregnancy, she had been labelled by women around as a shame to the women folk.
Re: To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? by crazyjay1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2007
its the men's world. ;d ;d remember undecided undecided
Re: To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? by OmoEko1(f): 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2007
crazy-jay:

What do you the mens world, stop this nonsense talk abeg. don't let me strat with u. angry angry angry angry
Re: To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? by deguy1(f): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2007
crazy-jay:

hmmmmmm, cry very Funny smiley! Don’t fool urself dat’s a man world
Re: To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? by uspry1(f): 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2007
Well, it is not fair to say it is okay for men get multiple girlfriends to get f**k with, he still be a man. And not okay for women get multiple boyfriends to get f**k with call them WHORES or SLUTS. angry

Why can not we women insult men "gigolo" (male LovePeddler)? I never seen women insult men for gigolo or whatever slangs be.
Re: To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? by jgirl3: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2007
crazy-jay:

crazy-jay, you're looking for trouble o!
Re: To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? by debosky(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2007
male LovePeddler, female LovePeddler?? people should just learn to mind their own business. who is screwing who isn't the most important thing, (unless you are in a relationship with that person). some like variety, some stick with the same flavor, its all down to individual choice.
Re: To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? by OmoEko1(f): 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2007
debosky:

male LovePeddler, female LovePeddler?? people should just learn to mind their own business. who is screwing who isn't the most important thing, (unless you are in a relationship with that person). some like variety, some stick with the same flavor, its all down to individual choice.

lol talking from experiences abi u be man LovePeddler too ***lol laughing my ass off*** ride on PLAYA cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? by debosky(m): 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2007
don't start with me today oh omo eko angry angry grin

wetin be ya bixnix? its amebo pple like you that i'm talking about, or maybe you just want me to hit it tongue
Re: To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? by jgirl3: 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2007
shocked Omo Eko, why am i beginning to have the sneaking suspicion that you have a crush on debosky? wink Is this your way of getting him? Primary school love. wink wink smiley Playa, playa keep on pimping.******I know she will beat me now - let me run*******

By the way, i see nothing wrong in a girl sleeping with 50 guys if there's nothing wrong with a guy sleeping with 50 girls. It all boils down to individual preferences but the thing is that guys believe that women that they want to marry should either sleep with as few as possible or even not at all. They never consider the girls they sleep around with in their experiments.

Re: To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? by OmoEko1(f): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2007
debosky:

don't start with me today oh omo eko angry angry grin

wetin be ya bixnix? its amebo people like you that i'm talking about, or maybe you just want me to hit it tongue
I WILL LOVE TO START WITH U NOW BUT I GOT CLASS. coming back 4 u
I DON'T WANT U OHHHHH grin grin

j-girl:

shocked Omo Eko, why am i beginning to have the sneaking suspicion that you have a crush on debosky? wink Is this your way of getting him? Primary school love. wink wink smiley Playa, playa keep on pimping.******I know she will beat me now - let me run*******

By the way, i see nothing wrong in a girl sleeping with 50 guys if there's nothing wrong with a guy sleeping with 50 girls. It all boils down to individual preferences but the thing is that guys believe that women that they want to marry should either sleep with as few as possible or even not at all. They never consider the girls they sleep around with in their experiments.
I NO BE PLAYA OHH, ABEG I SEE U PLAYING MORE GAME THAN ME

ME EITHER I DON'T SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH IT AS FAR U ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP
Re: To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? by LadyT(f): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2007
Can I ask what are you looking for if you sleep with so many people?

I think nowadays people are wiser a man can be a LovePeddler as well.

Everyone condemns prostitutes but at least they get paid what do whores get STD's?
Re: To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? by debosky(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2007
its a personal choice, its not your business, or anybody else's apart from my partner (if I have one) how many people i choose to sleep with

unless I live in iran or afghanistan. its not up to anybody else, unless i choose to submit myself to 'society's' standards, which are very mixed up anyways.
Re: To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? by keyne(f): 5:22am On Dec 05, 2010
i wld never be caught dead sying it is a men's world bt i can write!sad bt true!maybe it is the fact that a man got nothing to lose(as a frnd of myn says) and no matter hw much a girl "i dnt care attitude" is out dere for the world to see,there is a part of her that craves respect sumtyms bt a guy can ve i dnt care attitude and really doesnt care!
Re: To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? by Girl846(f): 8:13am On Dec 05, 2010
I guess the stigma is worse for women because we are the only ones that end up pregnant or having to go through abortions.
Sexual promiscuity is more risky for women. undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Really Huge Crush On You.yes You / Ooh My God 4 ( Ladies ). / Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.