Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose (24687 Views)

Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos / Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities / LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Stanislause94: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
johnmartus:
Obi can't stand where Tinubu stand ...Therefore my vote is going for Tinubu.
what businesses do Tinubu have?
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Kagd10: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolzz
So oyedepo is now a PDP member
Let me quote abioye and u can decode
"Are they telling us that there are no competent Christians in the north that can be a VP to Tinubu? Presidency cannot go to the north after a northerner and a Muslim just finished 8years. 2023, go get your PVC and be ready"
That was exactly what he said
I don't know how to share video here, I would have sent it.
I'm in Lagos and I attend winners
So bro talk wetin u know

You mean the Ipob miscreant who were threatening Pastor Kumuyi, Adeboye etc would have voted Tinubu even if he had picked a Christian VP? Abegi..

Tinubu simply made a political strategic move by picking a core Northerner who's a Muslim since all of them are Muslims anyway. Of course The senate President will be a Christian. Meanwhile, religion shouldn't be the basis for competence.
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by cuabni: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
I think OBI has more supporters from the south than north. Meanwhile north has more population than south. Can someone analyze this politically?
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Mummiesboy: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
KingKO22:
Pandora Obituary zombies need Deliverance

Looking for endorsement up and down.

Anyway, Simon Ekpa has declared that there will be no election in Biafuroland.

Labor in vain
The pathetic likes you are looking for, you will end up not getting it. Werey!
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Awon werey,mashanfani from the land of criminals think they can eat their cake and still have it ! You still want those Nigerians you've called so many unprintable names - zoogerians,animals,Yoloba muzleem,yoloba afonja,efulefu,almajiri,Terrorists,awusa,middlebeltans : slaves of fulanis,etc to vote for and elect one useless Obituary Pandora from your tribe as the next president of that same "Zoogeria" ? E ti ya werey,walahi ! I've warned all the Chukwus and Emekas in my area to watch their mouths around me as any "misyarn" could lead to serious problems for them. If you hate me,go back to your village in alaigbo as I didn't invite you to my land in the first place. But if you think you can stay in my land and still be insulting me with such nonsense as "no man's land" and the likes,trust me,you guys don't have any idea the magnitude of the disaster you're courting ! 2023 go choke una,walahi !

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Devil1Messenger: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean the Ipob miscreant who were threatening Pastor Kumuyi, Adeboye etc would have voted Tinubu even if he had picked a Christian VP? Abegi..

Tinubu simply made a political strategic move by picking a core Northerner who's a Muslim since all of them are Muslims anyway. Of course The senate President will be a Christian. Meanwhile, religion shouldn't be the basis for competence.
Lolz
I imagine if an IPOB member was caught with Obi in his house as one of the leaders of boko haram was found in shetima house.
How u people would have reacted ?
Or imagine shetima is Obi running mate
You people are hypocrite and enemies of Nigeria
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Kagd10: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolz
I imagine if an IPOB member was caught with Obi in his house as one of the leaders of boko haram was found in shetima house.
How u people would have reacted ?
Or imagine shetima is Obi running mate
You people are hypocrite and enemies of Nigeria

Don't you say all Northerners are Boko haram? Abegi.

And it was Borno state House in Abuja, not Shettima's house
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Bontafa: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

And all easterners are iyamiri and ipob ?

It was actually the house of shettima
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Kagd10: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:

And all easterners are iyamiri and ipob ?

It was actually the house of shettima

Well, Peter Obi support Ipob.

It was Borno govt house in Abuja, not Shettima's house.
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Bontafa: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

Well, Peter Obi support Ipob.

It was Borno govt house in Abuja, not Shettima's house.

Between Peter and Asiwaju who has openly supported a divorce ?

It was shettima house jare

Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Devil1Messenger: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

Borno state house and was caught together eating.
Lolzz
If Nigeria better tomorow, na me, u, and our generations go benefit
Make we try do the right thing abeg.
Deep down you, you know Obi is the best candidate
Vote wisely
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Kagd10: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:

Between Peter and Asiwaju who has openly supported a divorce ?

It was shettima house jare

Tinubu didn't believe in a military governed Nigeria when he realised other countries such as UK, USA are doing exploit in democracy.

Tinubu is the reason why you enjoy free speech and democracy today.

Peter Obi supports Ipob miscreantt who were threatening peaceful Pastor Kumuyi, Adeboye and others etc.

And no, it wasn't Shettima's house but Borno govt house in Abuja.
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Kagd10: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Borno state house and was caught together eating.
Lolzz
If Nigeria better tomorow, na me, u, and our generations go benefit
Make we try do the right thing abeg.
Deep down you, you know Obi is the best candidate
Vote wisely

Trash!

The pictures where he was seen eating was with parents of nomadic children whom Shettima had cajoled to attend the school he built for them.

Look below, did you see any gun with them?

Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Bontafa: 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu didn't believe in a military governed Nigeria when he realised other countries such as UK, USA are doing exploit in democracy.

Tinubu is the reason why you enjoy free speech and democracy today.

Peter Obi supports Ipob miscreantt who were threatening peaceful Pastor Kumuyi, Adeboye and others etc.

And no, it wasn't Shettima's house but Borno govt house in Abuja.

Agbado and twister .

Lol Tinubu said I don't believe in one Nigeria , the birth of Biafra came under the same military abi you dey skip ?

Remember ojukwu ?

Military?

Where was Tinubu then ?

After 3 years and 7 months it was one Nigeria again .

So which military you dey defend Tinubu from ?

Na shettima house APC and defending shit .

Here

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/3731-how-kabiru-sokoto-was-arrested.html

If premium times Na fake news call another medai house I go bring out the link

Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Bontafa: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

Trash!

The pictures where he was seen eating was with parents of nomadic children whom Shettima had cajoled to attend the school he built for them.

APC and lies

How can everyone be calling only shettima, Borno no get governor before?

Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Kagd10: 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:

Agbado and twister .

Lol Tinubu said I don't believe in one Nigeria , the birth of Biafra came under the same military abi you dey skip ?

Remember ojukwu ?

Military?

Where was Tinubu then ?

Here

That was a militarized Nigeria which Tinubu didn't believe in.

Peter Obi support Ipob.

Thirdly, that was Borno state govt house in Abuja, not Shettima's house. Meanwhile, the said Kabiru was arrested under PDP who hated Shettima. They would have forced it out of Kabiru's mouth if je knew Shettima.
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Drbarmes(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Next year's election result will be interesting
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Kagd10: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:

APC and lies

How can everyone be calling only shettima, Borno no get governor before?

Shettima was the first to accuse Sherrif for his link with Boko haram which sprung up under Sherrif.
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Bontafa: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

Shettima was the first to accuse Sherrif for his link with Boko haram which sprung up under Sherrif.

Where was kabiru arrested ?

leave long talk .

Them catch anybody relating to Sherrif via boko ?
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Kagd10: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:

Where was kabiru arrested ?

leave long talk .

Them catch anybody relating to Sherrif via boko ?

Borno govt house in Abuja have always been in existence before Shettima. Shettima doesn't control it. Boko haram started long ago before Shettima.
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Devil1Messenger: 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

Trash!

Look below, did you see any gun with them?
Lolzz
Baba u know the truth
Stop twisting it
Bokoharam was founded by shetima to distract GEJ govt
And that kabiru sokoto is no parent to any Almajiri
I leave u to ur conscience
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Kagd10: 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolzz
Baba u know the truth
Stop twisting it
Bokoharam was founded by shetima to distract GEJ govt
And that kabiru sokoto is no parent to any Almajiri
I leave u to ur conscience

Boko haram existed long before Shettima became a governor..

Kabiru Sokoto was arrested in Borno govt house in Abuja, not Shettima's house. Borno govt house in Abuja existed before Shettima became a governor. Shettima doesn't control it. Meanwhile, the so called Kabiru was arrested under PDP who hated Shettima hence PDP would have forced it out of Kabiru's mouth if he knew Shettima.
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by PlayerMeji: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Mr. Slava...

It was left there intentionally..

Socrates..

It was sarcasm and I chose to leave whatever info as I want...

SlavaUkraini:

Mr Copy and Paste without doing the needful

Check the Bolded.

Make una nor dey spy for school una nor hear word.

So Tinubu na Southern Christian candidate now ?.

Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by SlavaUkraini: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Mr. Slava...

It was left there intentionally..

Socrates..

It was sarcasm and I chose to leave whatever info as I want...

Ok.... No wahala . ...
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Bontafa: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

Borno govt house in Abuja have always been in existence before Shettima. Shettima doesn't control it. Boko haram started long ago before Shettima.

You wan disgue?

Now listen to yourself

Governor lodge na your Papa dey sleep there abi ?

No be governor abi you no see goveror for front of the lodge when reading ?
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Bontafa: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

Boko haram existed long before Shettima became a governor..

Kabiru Sokoto was arrested in Borno govt house in Abuja, not Shettima's house. Borno govt house in Abuja existed before Shettima became a governor. Shettima doesn't control it. Meanwhile, the so called Kabiru was arrested under PDP who hated Shettima hence PDP would have forced it out of Kabiru's mouth if he knew Shettima.

It was shettima house

Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Kagd10: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:

You wan disgue?

Now listen to yourself

Governor lodge na your Papa dey sleep there abi ?

No be governor abi you no see goveror for front of the lodge when reading ?

It was a long time worker in Borno govt house who brought in Kabiru into Borno govt house. How's that Shettima fault?
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by Kagd10: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:

It was shettima house

It wasn't. Can't you read and comprehend? It was Borno state government House in Abuja.
Re: 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose by PlayerMeji: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Pandora and lies

Obi killed innocent Igbos and dumped their bodies in the orlu river..

Let's talk about that!

Bontafa:

Agbado and twister .

Remember ojukwu ?

Military?

Where was Tinubu then ?

Here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Labour Party's Candidates In Ogbaru, Anambra (Photos) / Poll Outcome May Affect Eligibility Suit Against Buhari / Military Training At International Conference Centre Abuja, Not Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.