Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) (2161 Views)

Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). / UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by Iamdbull: 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
Finally stores all around the world has approved for my new music to be released.

It's been one copywrite issue to the other and royalty battles everywhere but finally it has been approved for release!

Here is a quick visualizer for the song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELI0poseu5g

2 Likes

Re: Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by illicit(m): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by Karen2024(f): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
I wish you the best.
But this suppose to be in the celebrities section na.
Re: Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by Messi1: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Congrats!!! I have two tracks, but I keep my music career aside to finish university first.

1 Like

Re: Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by EmzyT: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by Oturatetuala(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hallelujah... I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by marlow1962(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Congrats man
Re: Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by Iamdbull: 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Congratulations
Thanks alot I really appreciate it!!
Re: Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by Paedae65(m): 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
I swear am loving the jam already
Re: Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by Angrygoat: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Crappie. Bull shi t as usual
Re: Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by Iamdbull: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
illicit:
Congrats
Thanks alot I appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
I listened to the chorus and not impressed, why were you sounding like you recorded over a phone? You need to sit down and write great lyrics and record with a good producer
Re: Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by Iamdbull: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Karen2024:
I wish you the best.

But this suppose to be in the celebrities section na.
Thanks alot I really appreciate this
Re: Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by Damikjay(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
Congratulations.
Will it be available on boomplay
Re: Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by Highman56: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
It's like u r getting worse o

2 Likes

Re: Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by Streett: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Congrats…… more streams !
Re: Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by dnawah(m): 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Iamdbull:
Finally stores all around the world has approved for my new music to be released.

It's been one copywrite issue to the other and royalty battles everywhere but finally it has been approved for release!

Here is a quick visualizer for the song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELI0poseu5g

U Will sell more than Micheal Jackson.
Re: Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by BusinessPlan22: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Music isn't ur thing bro, some of us sing pass you, we nor blow.
Truth bro, join choir or live band. Learn how to key-sync cos u dey go off.
All the best bro

1 Like

Re: Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by Iamdbull: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Messi1:
Congrats!!! I have two tracks, but I keep my music career aside to finish university first.
Wow that's great, I will be looking forward to listening to them
Re: Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by Temmylee01(m): 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
Iamdbull:

Thanks alot I really appreciate this
First of all, why are you battling with copyright if the content are yours and if the content are yours shouldn't you be collecting your royalty as per the owner
Abi nah person song you re-sang ni
Re: Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) by Iamdbull: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Hallelujah... I wish you all the best
Thank you very much and you too!

(1) (Reply)

Man Seeks Help Over Wife’s Habit Of Leaving Diapers In Plates (PICTURES) / Emergence Of Hook Up ‘HK’ In Nupe Land And The Need For Concern / How Do I Flush Her Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.