Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). (2852 Views)

Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) / How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). by lamdbull: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Re: Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). by MSN1(m): 5:34am On Dec 05, 2023
lamdbull:
Omooo I just tire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKXWt-iGGHk?si=A_vtaRIaIktojdLW
Send a mail , let me update you on what i told u about this December.
Re: Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). by WantsandMore: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2023
lamdbull:
Omooo I just tire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKXWt-iGGHk?si=A_vtaRIaIktojdLW
& na you dey curve celebrities females oh...yet you no know cry kiss

2 Likes

Re: Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). by lamdbull: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
WantsandMore:
& na you dey curve celebrities females oh...yet you no know cry kiss
😁😁😁 Una dey monitor me for Instagram come here
Re: Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). by WantsandMore: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
lamdbull:

lol your werey for nl & Instagram no difference 🤣 grin cheesy
Re: Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). by lamdbull: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
WantsandMore:
lol your werey for nl & Instagram no difference 🤣 grin cheesy
Mmm
Re: Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). by EmmyMaestro(m): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
Dbull on this one
Re: Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). by lamdbull: 3:29am On Dec 07, 2023
EmmyMaestro:
Dbull on this one
You get mouth

1 Like

Re: Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). by Beuberry(f): 4:58am On Dec 07, 2023
lamdbull:

Yes monitoring ya joblessness!
It don finish for you.

(1) (Reply)

~~why Are Girls Temperamental~~? / Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman / Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.