Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu (19285 Views)

Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike / Obi, Kwankwaso Can’t Win, We’re Backing Atiku – Dogara, Others / Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by deebrownneymar: 8:04am On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by ibechris(m): 8:10am On Sep 09, 2022
HE DIDNT SAY PRESIDENTIAL AID.
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by wasuka14(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2022
AntonVince:
Oga Wike, the one-man riot squad. grin
Enough of this singing like a canary.
Moja mosa lafi 'nmo akinkoju loju ogun (The hallmark of a great warrior is knowing when to fight and equally knowing when to retreat)

You don't have to exhaust your arsenal in one swoop.
You have rattled the PDP enough and left no one in doubt as to your importance and the party leadership has already made concessions to assuage your concerns. That for me is enough. It's time to sheath your sword.

As you are very much aware, even you with all your grit cannot stop Peter Obi from winning Rivers State, so what is the point of fighting to death? Simply embrace the olive branch being extended to you, get your loyalists firmly rooted in the NWC and BoT and then go back to your state to work for Obi.

Simply play the game your traducers played with Jonathan in 2015. Do the same thing the likes of Sule Lamido and Adamu Muazu did in 2015. Stay in the PDP but work for Obi.

You're a coward! Pls tell me when is appropriate time to fight? If he didn't fight now, so he should be fighting after election and when they finish sharing all the important posts to themselves finish?.This is the reasons Northern politicians always take us in the south for ride. Nobody have gut to face them. But now, Wike is making them shift position and adjusting almost every day. Till rule of law is obey. And till we sure that the people will push to power are people whom we sure have high level capacity for Integrity and trustworthy in character. What Govnor Wike need from us now is full support. He is fighting for the whole southern region. No matter the party you belong let support him. Impunity must be defeated.
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by Jack500: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
Buhari and his Aso cabal are backing Atiku
Know this and know peace

Shatap! The way they were backing Amaechi or Osibanjo in the primary?

You people never learn
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by Tzar(m): 8:37am On Sep 09, 2022
Wike should continue to pepper them jare!
These Northern clowns agreed to relinquish the chairmanship if the North gets nominated for president. They refused to fulfill their promises, yet they want Wike to fulfil his promise of supporting the flagbearer.
It is sweet to see a Southerner with GUTS to call the bluff of the North for once.
I am proud of you Wike!
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by Peacecore: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2022
Ayed44:
Wike is a baby politician, don't compare him with Atiku. All Wike's noise will disappear when he leaves office next year. Go and ask fayose and Amaechi.
likewise when he finally lose next year. Even Ayu go despise am join.
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by Peacecore: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2022
Prince111111:
better forget that thing you dey talk. The more Wike rants against Atiku, the more the supports he gets from his region. E go shock you all.
buh u never believe that CAN opposition to M_M will lead to sympathy votes from the Muslim. Atiku is not going anywhere. It's either Obi or Tinubu.
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by gotnel: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2022
Fight for another day Mr Wike.
Use your arsenal gradually gradually.
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by AlafinofEnugu(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=Ykc2 post=116491542][/quote]
Yes I believe bro
Let leave argument till after 2023 election when Tinubu is called his excellency
U all forget the fact that Apc hold sway of the most governor and shettima is also on the ballot with Tinubu
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by Prince111111: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2022
Peacecore:
buh u never believe that CAN opposition to M_M will lead to sympathy votes from the Muslim. Atiku is not going anywhere. It's either Obi or Tinubu.
sympathy vote bawo? So Atiku no be Muslim again? So you think Northerners would go for a Yoruba or Igbo presidency and leave their own pikin? Or you have not been seeing as they have begun to decamp massively See lets stop decieving ourselves, am also a Yoruba man and if a Southerner would ever vie for the presidency, it should be South Easterners. Tinubu should first step down for Obi. Okay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by Papilo01: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2022
Is really unfortunate seeing people come online to say "Seems @GovWike doesn't know these northerners?". It really shows how low the Southerners rate themselves in Nigeria. We make ourselves so weak and vulnerable to the North. The Yoruba man is always in a hurry to attack the Igbo man and the Igbo man is in a hurry to attack the Ijaw or Urhobo man. When will the South learn to fight as a team? You may not like Gov. Wike or his approach, but what is fighting for is for the interest of the entire South and irrespective of political affiliation, all Southerner should stand by him because that is what the North would have done.

Any Southerner who claims he is okay with the possibility of power going to the North after 8years of buhari government needs to have his head examined.
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by ogatboy(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2022
I know for sure that Wike will not support a Northerner to take over from Buhari. No matter what they do, he will still find a way to scatter their chances. Wike is a man of conviction that believes power must rotate to the south.

The north is strategically trying to keep power this is why Tinubu will be disappointed (Buhari is in on this). The knife on his back will be so big and long. If you think that naming Ahmed Lawan as consensus presidential candidate was a mistake, it will be clearer in 2023. Atiku would get more vote in the north than Tinubu, Kwankwaso will back Atiku because northern elders will prevail on him.

Wike is fighting a fight for the south, we can say it starts from his personal interest but now he has placed it as the interest of the south. The good thing is that he has some inside information that will be used to kill pdp chances.

Vote competence, vote wisely
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by searchlight: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2022
OLADD:
Imagine if someone like Wike becomes president(God forbids), he would reveal all national secreets to enemy nations if he looses reelection. Atiku was smart not picking him as running mate.
If Buhari can be president anyone can.
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by riyanxeally(f): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Rather I'll tell you if wike should go further and say many things it might ignite this country
Turns out the north av a mission to keep power
Nigeria might not be the same again
this is rubbish ��like we haven’t heard buhari was a clone�what happened?afterwards
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by fof1: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2022
etokhana:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-presidential-aide-backing-atiku-pdp-wike-alleges/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1662647300

Governor Nyesom Wike Should Humbly Sheath his Sword...He is Neither PDP Nor Nigeria... Sympathy for his Stance has Started Waning in the State...We Need Peace on All Sides...Political Peace and Terrorism Free Peace...even Economic Peace from d Hands of NNPC Manipulators,Etc.
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by Peacecore: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2022
Prince111111:
sympathy vote bawo? So Atiku no be Muslim again? So you think Northerners would go for a Yoruba or Igbo presidency and leave their own pikin? Or you have not been seeing as they have begun to decamp massively See lets stop decieving ourselves, am also a Yoruba man and if a Southerner would ever vie for the presidency, it should be South Easterners. Tinubu should first step down for Obi. Okay?
Stop deceiving yourself thinking that you're doing us in a faceless forum. Yoruba man indeed! I'm an Igbo man and have never voted for APC in the federal level buh if Obi can't have it, I will vote for Tinubu. North won't leave their son. Didn't they leave Atiku and Buhari and vote for Obj and Goodluck? Do you think that if for the alliance between Tinubu and Buhari 2015 that Buhari would have won? Do you think that Atiku is loved in the North more than Shettima? Defection happens everywhere among our shameless politicians so don't exaggerate anything. As this election stands, if Atiku is denied massive support as usual in the south, he won't win bcoz Shettima and other APC govs plus Kwankwaso are all Northerners.
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by Indispensable85(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2022
The same cabals that backed lawan and finished distant 4th. Hahahahahahahaha....... they want power to remain in the north. They have failed yet again.
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by MultiDot: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2022
Eee yaaa, who did this to Wike? He is in serious pain. If na me shaaa I will just quietly play the spoilers game but his running mouth and the influence of em em eeeem will not allow him.
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by Ucloaded01: 11:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Reading many comments from southern nigerians make me see the reasons why politicians from our domain treat us the way they do. Here is Wike fighting for the interest of the south even when he got nothing to gain and you hear cowards from the south making comments like 'wike don't know who the northerners are?' 'He will pay for this one day, power dont last forever...'bla bla bla.
Seems northerners laid a curse on southerners, these are people that have bragged and shown us that Nigeria belongs to them, treating southerners as only a means to an end or better put 'slaves' who do you know their importance. The north cannot win presidential elections without the south and vice versa, if wike don't start to make his demands now then when will he? Is it after PDP has won the elections so they treat the SS or southerners the way they treated the SW after helping APC to power; the north taking all juicy positions and leaving lesser positions to the SW.
Our mumu don do, thank God we still have brave people like wike who can look the northerners in the eye and demand what their people stand to gain by aligning with them. The north has never sent our papa, it has always been about them and the interests of their people, it's time we started thinking in that direction. Peace.
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by Yankee101: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2022
Which party are in really?
E don reach anti party activities
Just boot him out and dare him to fo his worst
Na only you first lose out?
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by Prince111111: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2022
Peacecore:
Stop deceiving yourself thinking that you're doing us in a faceless forum. Yoruba man indeed! I'm an Igbo man and have never voted for APC in the federal level buh if Obi can't have it, I will vote for Tinubu. North won't leave their son. Didn't they leave Atiku and Buhari and vote for Obj and Goodluck? Do you think that if for the alliance between Tinubu and Buhari 2015 that Buhari would have won? Do you think that Atiku is loved in the North more than Shettima? Defection happens everywhere among our shameless politicians so don't exaggerate anything. As this election stands, if Atiku is denied massive support as usual in the south, he won't win bcoz Shettima and other APC govs plus Kwankwaso are all Northerners.
if you like believe my tribal claims or not, that is your business. As an Osun indigene, Atiku is winning there for sure. And you make me laugh with your claims that Atiku is not loved in the North when we see the high ratio at which the Suffering APC members are decamping almost everyday to the PDP fold. Who knows Shettima please? He is only loved by few people of Borno and am not sure you even know that his tribe is not loved in the North. Just dey there and be banking on Kwakwanso..laslas na Handicap e go carry you and your Iragbiji born Chicago Boi. Yeye grin
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by Peacecore: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
Prince111111:
if you like believe my tribal claims or not, that is your business. As an Osun indigene, Atiku is winning there for sure. And you make me laugh with your claims that Atiku is not loved in the North when we see the high ratio at which the Suffering APC members are decamping almost everyday to the PDP fold. Who knows Shettima please? He is only loved by few people of Borno and am not sure you even know that his tribe is not loved in the North. Just dey there and be banking on Kwakwanso..laslas na Handicap e go carry you and your Iragbiji born Chicago Boi. Yeye grin
You're half intelligent about Nigerian politics. You have failed to tell why Atiku your master failed to pull the same string against Obj after many attempt. You also failed to tell me why Buhari failed to pull the same string against Obj and Jonathan. Stop deceiving yasef. Besides I have not told you that Tinubu is my candidate buh instead of the North to rules for a consecutive 4 tenures especially a thief like Atiku, I rather waste my vote on a stone contesting against him. People like you are the Judas of the south bcoz of personal aggrandizement. It's high time, we woke up in this part of the country to show the North that we're not their slaves. I'm with Wike 100%. We will send you and your Cameroonian to his country come 2023.
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by Prince111111: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Peacecore:
You're half intelligent about Nigerian politics. You have failed to tell why Atiku your master failed to pull the same string against Obj after many attempt. You also failed to tell me why Buhari failed to pull the same string against Obj and Jonathan. Stop deceiving yasef. Besides I have not told you that Tinubu is my candidate buh instead of the North to rules for a consecutive 4 tenures especially a thief like Atiku, I rather waste my vote on a stone contesting against him. People like you are the Judas of the south bcoz of personal aggrandizement. It's high time, we woke up in this part of the country to show the North that we're not their slaves. I'm with Wike 100%. We will send you and your Cameroonian to his country come 2023.
ogbeni I am not here to drag issues with you because I don't have such time. And for all your claims, you should rather go to the internet if you have forgotten what happened during those electioneering events or maybe you just started
following Nigeria Polity, Obj got high votes than Jonathan and not even as much as what they gave to Buhari in the North then. And mind you, you should sit down and think logically if the state Nigeria was at that time is the same of today. Among the 2 you mentioned, which of them contested the ticket with a Christian vice when the two are Christians? I don't have your time pls... Very typical stinking Tinubu supporter.
bye!
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by Hitsport16: 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Omo if wike no support atiku, and atiku just enter, na big yawa for wike o
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by Peacecore: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Prince111111:
ogbeni I am not here to drag issues with you because I don't have such time. And for all your claims, you should rather go to the internet if you have forgotten what happened during those electioneering events or maybe you just started
following Nigeria Polity, Obj got high votes than Jonathan and not even as much as what they gave to Buhari in the North then. And mind you, you should sit down and think logically if the state Nigeria was at that time is the same of today. Among the 2 you mentioned, which of them contested the ticket with a Christian vice when the two are Christians? I don't have your time pls... Very typical stinking Tinubu supporter.
bye!
At the end you didn't say anything educative, normal rattling of a thief's asslicker. Anyway I can see that emotions are already being attached to your comments. To avoid problem, believe what you think is the best for you, byeeeee!
Re: Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu by tuniski: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

He said so tho
I watched it live
Many things will come out that will destroy PDP and Atiku chances
If that is true it is a plus for Atiku/PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale / Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.