Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Have Got More Feelings For My Ex: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Got More Feelings For My Ex: (713 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Got More Feelings For My Ex: by bizmogul(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2011
I broke up with my ex girl two years ago due to the fact that she started acting funny and disregarding me as she was still in school and I was serving in Lagos. I called her to order and made her understand we could work things out no matter the distance but she kept up with her attitude acting like a different person so I walked away. Recently I started developing strong feelings for her again stronger than before, I discussed this with her and we resorted to working things out; though we are far apart. She was responding gradually but not like her usual self and then all of a sudden she started rejecting and ingoring my calls, when she finally picks I ask her what the problem is and she says sorry but keeps on doing it. I have been able to handle my relationships over time but I just want to let this out. I don't have a problem getting another woman but I just feel she is someone I feel very comfortable with. I hate the way I feel right now, no woman ever gave me this kind of treatment, It's insulting to me but I jsut can't help I gotta concentrate at work.

I am still trying to understand what the problem is, Maybe she is trying to get back at me or confused but I don't want to leave almost immediately so it does not look like I am walking away again,
Re: I Have Got More Feelings For My Ex: by Sijo01(f): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2011
What makes u think u can eat ur cake & hav it?
Re: I Have Got More Feelings For My Ex: by bizmogul(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2011
Sijo01 I am not sure what you mean by eating my cake and having it, If it is what I think, the relationship was without sex!
Re: I Have Got More Feelings For My Ex: by SteLette(f): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2011
When u said, u shes trying to get back at u, what for? because she was the one acting funny the first time. Did you do something wrong to her that made her change? If you did, then its understandable why shes acting cold towards you.

You both need to have those heart to heart chats, u tell her what u want, she tell u wat she want and then u thrash it out from there. Cant see anyway else out of this.
Re: I Have Got More Feelings For My Ex: by kpolli(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2011
U need to see her physically, she cant run then
Re: I Have Got More Feelings For My Ex: by MMM2(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2011
op
give me her fone nos, let me talk 2 her angry
Re: I Have Got More Feelings For My Ex: by bizmogul(m): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2011
@ Stelette I did nufin wrong to her, she was responding very well and reciprocated at my love gestures, But all of a sudden she started acting funny, diverts her calls in the evening and later on put it on by 9 and when I call she does not pick, sometimes it might be busy,

@ Kpolli yeah I think you are right but the problem now is seeig her since she does not pick my calls anymore,

@ MMM thanks I think it might just worsen the whole thing, She thinks I talk to so many people about our relationship and I listed to crap the last time that's why I walked away.

Me and her feels like a brother-sister relationship, I mean we joke we can talk just about anything in the world and have fun,
Re: I Have Got More Feelings For My Ex: by Sijo01(f): 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2011
bizmogul:

Sijo01 I am not sure what you mean by eating my cake and having it, If it is what I think, the relationship was without sex!

Far 4rm dat Bro!
wat i meant was, it will nt be easy getting her back because u jetted her b4 & 2ndly she might even b wif somebody now.
Re: I Have Got More Feelings For My Ex: by deniyor: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2011
She is not so much into the relationship anymore. She might have toyed with the idea of getting back with you but she has probably remembered why she didn't want you in the first place. Start packing your bags.
Re: I Have Got More Feelings For My Ex: by bizmogul(m): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2011
@ Sijo01 we talked about all that and she said she never loved any man after I left and I believed her cuz she never lies to me, She also agreed that she also caused the break up

@ Deniyor you might be right but I am just thinking, what if she is stretching me to see if I would walk away again? But I think it has gone out of hand,
Re: I Have Got More Feelings For My Ex: by livedit(f): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2011
How far is the distance between the two of you?  Long distance relationships can be very stressful and aggrivating at times since you can't physically be with the one you love.  Especially if it's been that kind of relationship throughout the whole time.  It's possible she just maybe losing interest in you because of it. Again, we can all only assume what's going on with her.  Maybe it's something personal going on in her life right now and this relationship may not be no longer at the top of her priority list.  Or maybe she could be dating someone else and this person is occupying her time.  Have you tried paying a visit to her or vice versa?  No matter how busy a person is, if you truly mean something to her, she will find some kind of time to keep in contact with you.  It may not be as frequent, but it will be regularly.  It takes sacrifices from both of you to make this relationship work (IF that is what SHE wants) and if things continue on like it has been.  I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news my brother, but you may need to just let her be and try to find someone else whom will treat you right and make just as much effort to be with you.
Re: I Have Got More Feelings For My Ex: by bizmogul(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2011
Hello livedit,

Thanks a lot for your response, it is well appreciated. I am in the Northern part of Nigeria working and she is in the East. She said she would come down to where I reside to see some relatives and would see me as well. We had things going on well but I really don't know why she decided to change all of a sudden. She used to have so much respect for me and would dare not reject or ignore my calls. Like you said maybe there are other things bothering her, she tells me stuffs but this is just surprising. I don't want to walk away I just need to know what the problem is. I mean if she tells me she can no longer continue, I would be relieved instead of me calling incessantly without any response.
Re: I Have Got More Feelings For My Ex: by livedit(f): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2011
So she will be paying you a visit soon. I think it's a good idea at that time for you two to get away alone together and you discuss to her how you've been feeling about all this. This will truly be a very good time for both of you to lay all cards out on the table (sort of speak). Then from that point on, if no attempted change or effort has not be in order, then like I said don't continue to put yourself through this heartache. Not even for her. You too deserve to be happy. Just let her know how this really makes you feel and ask if she will try harder to work on those areas and you two to try to come up with a solution about your relationship moving forward.
Re: I Have Got More Feelings For My Ex: by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2011
@poster pls go and listen to r.kelly's 'wen a woman is fed up' No mata how u begggg! There ain't noffin u can do abt it. Move on wit ur life if u want my candid advice.
Re: I Have Got More Feelings For My Ex: by ronkebp(f): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2011
Another 'love' palava, hmmm,
Re: I Have Got More Feelings For My Ex: by Mynd44: 2:41am On Aug 11, 2011
^^^
too many

(1) (Reply)

What Internet. . . / What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Valentine In The Past? / Boyfriends That Want You To Be A Wife When They Are Not Ready To Be A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.