Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned (58312 Views)

Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death / 500-Year-Old Crown Of Scotland Placed On Queen Elizabeth's Coffin (Photos) / Twitter Bans Igbo Uju Anya For Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Helpout12345: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
If you don't know history of the world, please shut up and stop standing with your forefather's oppressor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
asanausana91:
Igbos are born to hate.
This is the same hatred that Peter obi is carrying, anybody that vote for Peter obi doesn't like the unity of this country.
This should be an eye opener to people that are not igbos and still want to vote for Peter obi.
The hatred Peter obi have for this country is unimaginable.
A vote for Peter obi is a vote for ipob.
what concerns Peter obi here??
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by PlayerMeji: 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hey Jaxxy, thanks for letting me know she has the rights to her personal views and opinions but I think the moment she posted these views and opinions on a social platform, they have become views expressed in the public and subject to arguments.

I do not take kindly to the TRIBALISTIC part as I have not made attempts to call her out on her tribe or whatsoever, the crux of the matter is her statement is vile, wild and cowardly.

Though, I thought the world would standstill when the Queen dies... Alas...

Hmm, life sha!

jaxxy:

I know she's wrong bt I also know ure being tribalistic.

Those are personal views abd she has her reasons bt I think they are misplaced.
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by cococandy(f): 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
The British brought civilization to you? So you were an animal before they came?

Epic coonery.

Shameful
membranus:

With your generically ingrained regressive mindset, what inventiveness, whether intellectual or machineries do Africans possess to turn against a technologically more advanced invaders, back then or now?

It is dog eats dog out there. British occupation of the Niger area lands was less than 100 years, and they brought civilisation to us. Before and after their occupation, what stops the black inhabitants of the lands from being progressive through scientific and technological innovations? Nothing, but our ingrained laziness and avarice are our problems.

Japan and China were equally occupied by foreign nations, but they recovered and build vibrant economies. But Nigerians, more than 60 years after independence we are still blaming the British for our misfortune, despite many aids they are giving us. Let us wake up, our destiny is in our hands to make or to Mar.

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by blueAgent(m): 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
engrchykae:
the Benjamin harrisons and Samuel houstons of this world (British guys)waged war on the coloured natives, buffalo indians until they wiped off large populations of indians.
Chief Tecumseh cursed them with war.
There is nothing good about these white devils
Charles will continue where his witch of a mother stopped.
They have no conscience.
Clown ,nothing good about them. Yet you use and depend on their Internet and phone to type this gibberish?

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by blueAgent(m): 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
JooEeL:

O o ni ku nibi ti aso e wa.

So because some africans do human sacrifices, I should okay the killings of millions of africans by europeans...

Ori eni to bi e o pe.

You are just putting blame where it does not belong.
I have never seen a race that hates and kills its self than the black race.
They are there own worst enemy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by blueAgent(m): 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

it was a very simple queston... why dont you people focus on that?!

For you information am not a pro IPOB supporters.
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by jaxxy(m): 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Hey Jaxxy, thanks for letting me know she has the rights to her personal views and opinions but I think the moment she posted these views and opinions on a social platform, they have become views expressed in the public and subject to arguments.

I do not take kindly to the TRIBALISTIC part as I have not made attempts to call her out on her tribe or whatsoever, the crux of the matter is her statement is vile, wild and cowardly.

Though, I thought the world would standstill when the Queen dies... Alas...

Hmm, life sha!

ok I understand ur position better and no I don't support her views especially not at this time and manner in which it was said.
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by sehin79(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
but wait ohhhh you hate the queen that much even in death.... but you adopted all the British language and qualification .. and also feminism....and lifestyle...you never for once rejected it... but encourage others to follow you...
hypocrite...
i would rather respect the people that your forefathers sold into slavery... in the caribbean but still kept all the African customs even though in a foreign land...those are the real MVP...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by asanausana91: 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
Grgton:
what concerns Peter obi here??
you no go understand until Peter obi win.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Amah70: 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
TRUTH does not equal HATE. Sometimes TRUTH is very BITTER

Some of the Yoruba here shouting Igbo and hatred foolishly believe that UK people and government will make their drug baron, drugs sniffer, Tilumbu, succeed President Buhari.
That's all about their bla bla Igbo this, Igbo that here. Most Sophistiwretched sort.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by franchasofficia: 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
God bless you Dr Uju Anya.

God bless you ezigbo ada Igbo.

God bless you for telling the world the truth about the demonic British monarch and government.

As China is reminding them of their attrocities to Chinese when China was nobody, the day must come when we will look into their evil eyes and tell them TO HELL WITH YOU we are ready to destroy you in war right now if you dare say a word, that day must come, be it in my lifetime or not, it must angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Billygee2u: 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
can someone point to me ANYTHING remotely positive that the queen of England (or England itself) did for Nigeria/Nigerians that you people should celebrate her? are these not the same people who've had their hands digged deep in the coffers of Nigeria (for generations), robbing you of your own destiny with the help of these bastard elected leaders of Nigeria?!?!?

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by antibullshit: 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nigerians can be so ignorant ! The queen some of you are ignorantly and stupidly defending is part of a racist genocidal system that is largely responsible for making africa the underdeveloped place it is today . Some of our wicked so called leaders are also in on it. You people just pass through school but you're not educated !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
asanausana91:
you no go understand until Peter obi win.
are you afraid that Peter obi would divide Nigeria??

Is that your fear?? You all obviously can't do without the Igbos

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Billygee2u: 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
TRUTH does not equal HATE. Sometimes TRUTH is very BITTER

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by ChrisblaOffurum: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2022
asanausana91:
Igbos are born to hate.
This is the same hatred that Peter obi is carrying, anybody that vote for Peter obi doesn't like the unity of this country.
This should be an eye opener to people that are not igbos and still want to vote for Peter obi.

Many are mad few are rumming grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 09, 2022
candidtalk:

Your a lunatics. Link the bolded in your post to the Queen or shut up. You're all attention-seekers who must always try to link Igbos, specifically as victims, to every development or situation in life.

The Queen even has a secret chamber in Buckingham Palace where she personally behead Igbos alone because she wants to wipe you out and prevent you developing London, Manchester , Birmingham etal.

Paranoid schizophrenia is real and obviously a genetic affliction that can apply to an ethnic group.

Seems you are out of control

Rule 2 broken
Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmod
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by franchasofficia: 12:01am On Sep 09, 2022
asanausana91:
Igbos are born to hate.
if it is God's will that Peter Obi will be the next President, even the US President plus Russian President combined cannot stop it talk less of a pauper like you, so keep wasting your time using your bare hands to hit on a fully loaded dump truck hoping it would stop it from moving forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 09, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
grin
I'm not surprised, she's hegbo
OSU Alusi Ipob jew pigs

Born bastard

Born to hate

Children of hate

Very disrespectful

Ingrates

Bigots

People that use slap and kicks to wake their parents.

Rule 2 broken
Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmod
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Guyman01: 12:16am On Sep 09, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Yet, Gaddafi was killed in the streets by his own people. I don't have time for people who believe nonsense. Go your own way. If you can't do some research on the limiting of the monarchy's powers after the British revolution, then stick your opinions up where they belong. undecided
Yes, I know your type, you don't eat Dog meat but you drink out of the sauce used in cooking it
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by EmmanuelBlaze04: 12:23am On Sep 09, 2022
justuschi50:
shut up! Go read history the British is the most genocidal empire ever no only did dey kill igbo but other groups. Native Australia, native New Zealand, look what they did to Iran. The thing is that we don't know history if we know history no black man will condole that bastard
“ British Empire”.....but Elizabeth started to rule in 1952. Blaming her for the French and Indian war, blaming her for the Seven Years war, blaming her for the captivation of the New World (Americas) blaming her for the captivation of the Polynesian islands, blaming her for amalgamation of Nigeria ah ah! She was born in 1926 oo, how come Queen Elizabeth lived so much to deliver such pain. Some even said India, ah, she was yet to become the Queen when India got Independence in 1948 and her father even separated India and brought out Pakistan so they wouldn't fight same way she gave us the choice to rule by our regions. We can't blame the Saxons and Romans for captivating Britain, we can't blame Oyo Empire for fighting a war with the Dahomey but we want to blame only Britain. Let's blame them all!
No be Elizabeth go collect blame for wetin Henry VIII do oo

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 09, 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by gaskiyamagana: 12:38am On Sep 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
can someone point to me ANYTHING remotely positive that the queen of England (or England itself) did for Nigeria/Nigerians that you people should celebrate her? are these not the same people who've had their hands digged deep in the coffers of Nigeria (for generations), robbing you of your own destiny with the help of these bastard elected leaders of Nigeria?!?!?

Yes, yes, yeeeeeeessssssss.
Nigeria's bad governance history will be incomplete without British ignoble role of harbouring Nigerian looters and their loots. Diazeni is currently their enjoying her life with Nigeria oyel money loots.

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by realray(m): 12:47am On Sep 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

God bless you bro, you spoke the Truth and just that ppl will not believe you.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Xendre22: 12:52am On Sep 09, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Dont mind them...

They always sound woke until you near them...

She dey even dey use ENGLISH dey yan...She no get shame

Language wey her slave mistress give am!

Yeye
Sometimes people need sense to behave well
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Xendre22: 12:52am On Sep 09, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Dont mind them...

They always sound woke until you near them...

She dey even dey use ENGLISH dey yan...She no get shame

Language wey her slave mistress give am!

Yeye
Sometimes people like you need sense to behave well

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Xendre22: 12:54am On Sep 09, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Na coward she be...she for don come out since dey talk all these her nonsense when the woman dey alive.

Free data is bubbling you
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Xendre22: 12:55am On Sep 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
No mind them let them continue talking nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Xendre22: 12:56am On Sep 09, 2022
candidtalk:
Igbos always so hateful and ungracious. There is nothing or no one they do not hate. Not a fan of the Monarchy per se but the queen was a nice, gracious, fair and selfless monarch.

Very convenient for this hateful Uju woman, typical of the average Igbo, to try and taint the queen's passing by making her the arrowhead of British imperialism.
We hate evil including you

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Xendre22: 12:57am On Sep 09, 2022
candidtalk:

Who did the Queen kill and what pillaging did she sanction? This is how you people lie till today that Yorubas are plotting to kill you and take over your property.

I think you all actually have mental health issues as a hereditary curse.
What is yur plans before
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Xendre22: 12:59am On Sep 09, 2022
candidtalk:

What truth? The problem with Igbos is that you do not know how to be reasonable and moderate.

While the British Monarchy may not have always covered itself in glory, you must see the Queen on her own merit, if a reasonable person, for what she has done as a monarch rather than blame her for what her forefathers did 300 years before she was born.

You people are insufferable and irredeemable haters incapable of ever hosting reasonable and moderate opinions.
Can someone do reasonable,ode

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Iran Fires Missile At Mock US Aircraft Carrier During Exercise (Photos) / Governor Plunges Into River While Taking Selfie On Newly-built Bridge / Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.