Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! (20250 Views)

Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? / Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? / Bakers Hike Bread, Biscuits Prices By 30% Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by diggindeep: 1:36am On Sep 09, 2022
You must have missed primary school.
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by Spandau: 3:56am On Sep 09, 2022
Manson1:
Do what makes you happy and don't feel bad about it...

BTW..

This is a four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/construction..

See my signature for contact details/portfolio...

Even if it is snorting coke, Abi? Self restraint and discipline is no longer a topic of discussion with this younger generation.
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:11am On Sep 09, 2022
Na diabetes you dey invite to life Soo o
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by frozen70(f): 4:21am On Sep 09, 2022
Mathematricks:
Pls I really need your help guys.

Just this morning, I was given 1.5k as tfare to go look for work and after all said and done, I was left with only 600. Cos I really went to a lot of places.

But the onus of the matter is that I just bought 2 #50 biscuits (#100) some minutes ago. And I'm now left with only #500 for tomorrow.

I'm afraid I will finish the 5h on biscuits this night. I don't know what to do.

nlfpmod mynd44

Is good to eat biscuits as snacks but not as a habit

You have to discipline your throat so that you don't eat your transportation on biscuits then you start trekking to search for job
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by sukkot: 6:05am On Sep 09, 2022
who biscuit epp angry
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by Mathematricks: 6:10am On Sep 09, 2022
MyAmericandream:

Hope say you dey take style check your sugar level? Chop chop

My last sugar level was too low. I was adviced to start eating lots of sugary things.
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by Mathematricks: 6:10am On Sep 09, 2022
jessylaurel:

Mummy's boy on the loose �

How? I'm 22.
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by Mathematricks: 6:12am On Sep 09, 2022
saintruky:

Baba try buy n eat choco rings biscuit... U go sell that phone I dey see take eat d biscuit

I have run away from that choco rings before it rekt me like fun center did. It's too addictive.

I'm now into Yale shapes tongue grin

Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by Daxray07(m): 6:12am On Sep 09, 2022
Wait oh, Na 100 naira biscuit you dey call addiction?? Lol!!! SAPA don really show you shege cheesy
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by Mathematricks: 6:19am On Sep 09, 2022
frozen70:

Is good to eat biscuits as snacks but not as a habit

You have to discipline your throat so that you don't eat your transportation on biscuits then you start trekking to search for job

I don't even know the meaning of snacks cos nothing bellefulls me except swallow. I think my younger sister initiated me into this habit.

I'll be trekking most of my waka today — no thanks to biscuits.

What a life!
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by UcheforGod(f): 6:23am On Sep 09, 2022
Same here
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by bepositive11: 6:28am On Sep 09, 2022
I used to be like you. It takes time and determination. Make yourself understand that biscuits are not healthy. Eats fruits instead when you're craving for biscuits.

Mathematricks:

Just this morning, I was given 1.5k as tfare to go look for work and after all said and done, I was left with only 600. Cos I really went to a lot of places.

But the onus of the matter is that I just bought 2 #50 biscuits (#100) some minutes ago. And I'm now left with only #500 for tomorrow.

I'm afraid I will finish the 5h on biscuits this night. I don't know what to do.

nlfpmod mynd44
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by Tonytonex(m): 6:44am On Sep 09, 2022
Mathematricks:

nlfpmod mynd44
if you want to eat biscuit, eat good and expensive biscuit not this 50 naira children biscuit.
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by Tonytonex(m): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2022
tayo60:
I thought you will say you are addicted to eating high quality biscuits like 500h and 1k own, but #50 biscuits? Na Sapa dey do you o.
exactly my thoughts
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by Tonytonex(m): 6:52am On Sep 09, 2022
blinking001:
I was complaining the other day to a friend too. I just can't resist cookies especially shot bread this days. Like I'm addicted to cookies. Lord have mercy.
Combination
Shot bread buscuit plus chi exotic = heaven on earth.
this one is a good addiction. this na for the big boys. the op cannot afford this one. this is damn good. One shot bread plus chi exotic is close to 2k

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by jared007: 6:53am On Sep 09, 2022
Dear Mathematricks,

Your addiction is as a result of the chemical sweeteners used in the biscuits which stimulates a particular area of your brain. It was done deliberately by the companies to get you addicted.

The only solution is to flush out the toxin deposits inside you by going on a 3 day water fast. After the fast u won't desire biscuits.

Only if you would pay the price wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by Generalwoodz(m): 7:43am On Sep 09, 2022
We4all:
I am addicted to salt.
Are you worth your salt or are you the salty nigga in the hood?
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by jeph19(m): 7:59am On Sep 09, 2022
I still scoop milk from my tin... A bad habit I pray to change
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by frozen70(f): 8:10am On Sep 09, 2022
Mathematricks:

I don't even know the meaning of snacks cos nothing bellefulls me except swallow. I think my younger sister initiated me into this habit.

I'll be trekking most of my waka today — no thanks to biscuits.

What a life!

We learn by experience and every sufferings teaches us lessons
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by Sunnyaro2(m): 8:11am On Sep 09, 2022
Enjoy yourself. You will treck
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by Mathematricks: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2022
frozen70:

We learn by experience and every sufferings teaches us lessons

#500 will go a long way in my life this morning. cry
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by Mathematricks: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2022
Tonytonex:
this one is a good addiction. this na for the big boys. the op cannot afford this one. this is damn good. One shot bread plus chi exotic is close to 2k

If by chance I jam 2k this morning, I don turn dangote pikin be dat o.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by saintruky(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2022
Mathematricks:

I have run away from that choco rings before it rekt me like fun center did. It's too addictive.

I'm now into Yale shapes tongue grin

I eat choco rings everyday... My babe na cause d wahala for my body o lol

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by Mathematricks: 8:49am On Sep 09, 2022
saintruky:

I eat choco rings everyday... My babe na cause d wahala for my body o lol

Lol. I might soon go back to it sha. Those rings are too tempting. tongue grin
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by Psoul(m): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2022
Mathematricks:

Make sure you are saving enough money for dental care.
You will feel excruciating pains when you start having tooth decay and holes.
You may not even be able to drink water not to talk of eating biscuit.
You will be visiting dental clinic every now and then.
Enough money will be needed to either extract decaying teeth or filling the ones with cavity.
You will skip activities cos of the pains and the swelling of ur face.

So make sure u buy yourself more biscuit and keep some money for dental care when the time comes.
It's a gradual and irreversible process.
When it starts, as you eat, you will be feeling fragments of you broken teeth in your mouth. You will be shocked at the rate your teeth will be cutting, developing cavity and decay.
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by Bimiafashion(f): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2022
We4all:
I am addicted to salt.
Too much of salt leads to High Blood Pressure. Your addiction is dangerous to your health.
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by Lepon02: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2022
Mathematricks:

This life nah one.

Enjoy, if biscuit send you to your grave early, it is ok.
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by We4all: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2022
Bimiafashion:
Too much of salt leads to High Blood Pressure. Your addiction is dangerous to your health.

I will keep that in mind.
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by Emeka71(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2022
Continue eating your biscuit.
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by MyAmericandream(f): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Mathematricks:

My last sugar level was too low. I was adviced to start eating lots of sugary things.

Oh good. No go over do am sha

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by fman(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
MyAmericandream:

Oh good. No go over do am sha
U for free am
Make him do him things.
Re: I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! by jonahhh: 8:14am On Sep 10, 2022
Remove kokoro from your eyes, just because it pleases your tongue doesn’t mean you have to eat it on demand … remember if you no get shi shi that biscuit you no wan lock up for now you no go fit buy am again , train your mind to lock and enjoy the 600 when something with sense pops up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Delicious Ofada Sauce With Ease In Details (Photos, Video) / Reps Move To Ban Styrofoam, Others In Nigeria / Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.