Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (58301 Views)

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter / Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by VirileNelly2420: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2022
Sweetvie:
I didn't but am still on point. Why not earlier? She voice out few hours before her death just to show her pain. Why not years back when the queen is still healthy? Trust me alot of people is going to support her including me but now she is just looking for wahala
Actually she said it wen it would be heard. If she had said it before now, it might not have been heard dis way...

But truly, d statement dey harsh o. D woman can keep malice shaa, having waited for such a long time. cheesy grin
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Ishilove: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2022
iezeiyida:
Truth is bitter. Mocking a sick or a dying person isn't right, but she said nothing but the truth. The Queen and the British people are too selfish and greedy. Most of the Aftican colonizers greatly contributed, to the backwardness of Nigeria in particular and Aftica in general, by bringing so much deciets, pains and sufferings. They never want Africa to grow. That's why well meaning, great prophetic African leaders like Mandela, Gaddaffi and Mugabe, never liked European colonizers and bluntly refused to tolerate their excesses. I'd be much better for Nigeria if it were Portuguese or French people that colonized us

Una try. It is the British that instructed our leaders to loot our treasury dry? They are the ones that instructed them embark on a vicious and primitive accumulation of filthy wealth instead of developing the countries that they are leading? Instead of you to face your useless leaders, you are here blaming the British that left us to our devices since 1960.

I'm unfollowing this thread biko. Too much mind-boggling ignorance and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Thebigthing(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2022
I got to kbow abiut this lady this week i hear isn't one Top feminist who hate men with a passion later discovered she also hates her own Biological father. Now hearing what she said about the late Queen of England I have now concluded that she's an attention seeker and will do anything against sense of reasoning to get that needed attention.

Best way to humble such people is not feed her ego by not giving her the attention, if people ignore her she will talk less.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Painsoother(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2022
smile11s:

she definitely will lose her job and she will be canceled forever
You think she's employed by buyari or his corruption haven? You think she's so dullard like a host of holier-than-popes here not to when and how to exercise her rights? Please do well to bring me the news of her job loss as a result of the tweet, until then, she is enjoying the plaudits and recorgnitions from concerned persons whose mind and view she had aired.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by tishbite42: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2022
diplomat058:
This your comment is supposed to be framed for future reference of the uninformed, unfounded arrogance typical of you people. Funnily, I had read some of your past comments and thought that you could be one of the few sensible ones lol. Alas, blood is thicker....

Who are those with dignity? The ones who largely took English names and are mostly catholic? You mean, the same people who have a global reputation for drugs smuggling and are nomadic with barely any traces of prosperity in their home region? Even Israel is stable and developed, so Jews anywhere are respected cos of that. In Nigeria, you are not even the most developed of societies (The Yorùbá people are), yet you relegate the whole black race to ridicule and exempt the Igbó only? I wish Nigeria broke up immediately!

I really wish you were sincere about your wish. I bet my life, you aren't. You can't think of a life without the Igbos.
As for the names, it is funny you look dumb trying to act smart. Who are the Savages, Fowlers, Craigs, Williams, Ransoms, Jose, Manuels, Fernandes, Santos, Bank-Anthonys of this world?! If you're sincere, your guess is good as mine.
As for religion, you're Christians and 3rd class Muslims. Who are you to judge? The Igbos have two Cardinals, I hope you can say same about the Yoruba Muslims?!
As for crime, look inwards, man. You don't want to talk about it.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by tishbite42: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2022
Viltron:

Lol you wish! She can never be allowed in the United Kingdom in her lifetime. You don't know the British.
May God keep us all alive
Please maintain your account
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by yommen: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2022
Oxb90:
The world does not like the truth.
For some people condemning this lady, they have forgotten that she is a professor in a country like USA.
She knows what is going to be the consequences ( if any) of her tweet about the late queen.

And to think some nairalanders are now crying more than the British is quite surprising.

It is also very unfortunate that a noble social media like Nairaland has turned out to be where some disgruntled Nigerians now uses to express their hatred for other tribes.

What truth? Well, the bitter truth is the Queen represents everything civilization. She represents whatever you feel the white man has to offer you. And another truth remains that if the white people had not explored Africa, many of you would actually still be walking about without clothes, burying twins as usual and existing with strange believes.

So, regardless of whatever truth you are looking at, think about other realistic truths too!
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by kegendify: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:
Imagine, she's living in abroad yet insulting them.. Later, she and her people would start to cry and play the victim.

Meanwhile, Seun warn your moderator.. one of them has started again..

Why delete my post which is nothing but historical events and the truth?

Imagine people who hate the truth while blaming others for what they caused.. I always say it as it is.

This was my previous post below..

Igbos. Lol..

Toxic from birth.

Funnily, they were the ones who wanted to colonise the country after the British left.. the irony..

Azikiwe had wanted to try that in the SW despite the fact that the British left every region in autonomy of themselves but no, Igbo weren't satisfied but wanted to colonise the whole country. Azikiwe was left to lick his wound after he was stopped. Still he didn't stop and eventually spearheaded the Igbo coup which killed every leaders of every region which were none of their business while they protected their own Igbo leaders. He, Azikiwe travelled abroad at the same moment when the Igbo coup was happening. Ironsi came in and continued with the madness of what they had planned until his atrocities was withheld. In the end, Ojukwu declared Biafra but still wouldn't stop his greedy attempt in wanting to colonise the country. Eventually, their atrocities were fought against yet they're the ones playing the victim today.

They're doing the same today. Tinubu has never ruled anyone or their papa but they keep insulting him daily while they protect their leaders who achieved absolute nothing and are not better than Tinubu who's 10 times better than all their leaders combined together. Tinubu's legacies litter everywhere in Lagos such as Lekki seaport, RRS, Lekki trade zone, LAMATA, millennium schools, LASTMA, gigantic LASU teaching hospital, Eko Atlantic city, BRT and several infrastructure and policies put in place by Tinubu. As a matter of fact, Tinubu is the reason behind Lagos' bouyant economy today.. Yet most Igbos insult him daily despite the fact he has never ruled them or their papa

And which source told you they wanted to colonize?
you need to visit the eldest person in your household that is not tribalistic as you to explain what really happened.

The British left things in the hands of corrupted northern leaders whilst the military was in the hands of the southerners.
the main reason for the coup which failed after Ironsi who initially wasn't aware of the said coup was for cleansing of the democratic leaders we had then.
maybe their methods was wrong but there were plans to install Obafemi Awolowo as the president after he was imprisoned by the Northerners in power after Akintola betrayed him.
You talked of Ironsi atrocities. kindly mention them please.....
Ironsi's bane was trusting the northerners too much as he appointed them and even his bodyguards team were filled with northerners just because he wanted to make peace with them after Major Kaduna failed coup in which the said Ironsi was the person who countered the coup plans because he believed in a one Nigeria.
Just so you know Ironsi had passed the order to release Awolowo from prison but for some unknown reasons the process was delayed and he eventually got out during Gowon's regime.
The British spoilt Nigeria while in the country and even decided to worsen the situation by leaving everything in the hands of the northerners.

And for Tinubu, some of these things you mentioned he did are lies.
Stop selling his candidacy with lies. He didn't build Lagos like you are trying to say.
Lagos has always been a mega city. Read books from the 70s and 80s and you'd realise the only thing Tinubu did was to increase the IGR of Lagos which was done by expanding the tax net at the expense of the masses.

Go and get educated before you come spilling rubbish abeg.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by tishbite42: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Na you employ am for Oxford or Cambridge? Using your daft "logic".
Read again, dumbo
I said 'she might'
Afonja!
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by twilliamx(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2022
smile11s:

She was pained from the WAR. Read her other tweets
War that was started by her own people
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Kagd10: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2022
kegendify:

And which source told you they wanted to colonize?
you need to visit the eldest person in your household that is not tribalistic as you to explain what really happened.

The British left things in the hands of corrupted northern leaders whilst the military was in the hands of the southerners.
the main reason for the coup which failed after Ironsi who initially wasn't aware of the said coup was for cleansing of the democratic leaders we had then.
maybe their methods was wrong but there were plans to install Obafemi Awolowo as the president after he was imprisoned by the Northerners in power after Akintola betrayed him.
You talked of Ironsi atrocities. kindly mention them please.....
Ironsi's bane was trusting the northerners too much as he appointed them and even his bodyguards team were filled with northerners just because he wanted to make peace with them after Major Kaduna failed coup in which the said Ironsi was the person who countered the coup plans because he believed in a one Nigeria.
Just so you know Ironsi had passed the order to release Awolowo from prison but for some unknown reasons the process was delayed and he eventually got out during Gowon's regime.
The British spoilt Nigeria while in the country and even decided to worsen the situation by leaving everything in the hands of the northerners.

And for Tinubu, some of these things you mentioned he did are lies.
Stop selling his candidacy with lies. He didn't build Lagos like you are trying to say.
Lagos has always been a big mega cities. Read books from the 70s and 80s and you'd realise the only thing Tinubu did was to increase the IGR of Lagos which was done by expanding the tax net at the expense of the masses.

Go and get educated before you come spilling rubbish abeg.

Plan to install Awolowo? Lol. It was the prison that saved Awolowo or else he would have been murdered by the Igbos!

In fact Awolowo wrote letters after the coup to release him but Ironsi, Ojukwu etc didn't and refused until Gowon assumed post and did.

Igbos wanted to colonise the country like the British. Point is the Igbos are no different from the Fulani and British. They've got this innate criminal tendency. At least the British repented and left before she died.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by twosquare(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2022
[s]seun this is not working for large quotes[/s]
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by mbos: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how she stupidly embarrassed her shit hole... like WTF? undecided
Most Nigerians can be so rude and uncouth.. acting like black monkeys on social media..why on Earth will you address a dead lady in such disgusting manner..

I think she's a professor in a US University..then she's f**ked..she's a black racist but her fellow Nigerians might see no wrong in this.. is this what she lectures to her black students?
Most Blacks with their dirty attitude.. imagine if it was a white who made this statement..the BLM and nairaland branch of wildos would have been screaming racism and all..Eww..no wonder her ancestors sold themselves out to the colonial master..
you lack knowledge of history, of the atrocities of the Biafran civil war and also the plundering of Africa by the British Empire...if you do, you would shut your mouth
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by twosquare(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

Plan to install Awolowo? Lol. It was the prison that saved Awolowo or else he would have been murdered by the Igbos!

In fact Awolowo wrote letters after the coup to release him but Ironsi, Ojukwu etc didn't and refused until Gowon assumed post and did.

Igbos wanted to colonise the country like the British. Point is the Igbos are no different from the Fulani and British. They've got this innate criminal tendency. At least the British repented and left before she died.
Don't mind that idiat...that's what they say to justify their actions...they lie a lot until it becomes their truth...always lying after destroying everything. Ignore

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Painsoother(m): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Actually she said it wen it would be heard. If she had said it before now, it might not have been heard dis way...

But truly, d statement dey harsh o. D woman can keep malice shaa, having waited for such a long time. cheesy grin
There's something about opinions or believes that some of us don't understand here, Uju Anya must have admitted this very point at different stages of her life via different mediums, unknown to any nairalander, lastly there's moment for every occassion.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by BirtherOfKings(f): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2022
StaffofOrayan:
The slaves first reaction would be to protect his master, it's just instinct !

That's a sick thing today. Why she is bring criticized is because Nigerians don't insult the dead ..also we have forgiven and forgotten besides she was playing a ceremonial role
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by muzeze77: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2022
Many are illiterates especially in this forum, how did the British capture nigeria , they killed a lot of people , slaughtered millions and then built railways to transport their loot out of nigeria
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Parachoko: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2022
Bontafa:

Reno is from where ?

That is if you decide to break nation by nation ?

You don see am talk ill about ojukwu?

Read you say Na insult ,dumb Fvck
You're not even from Lagos State, but you're always crying here on Nairaland as if your State Governor has turn your State to Dubai. I have never seen you crying about Politicians from your State the way you cry about Tinubu.

You have totally turn yourself to a nuisance because of your hate for a man who has never ruled your state neither has he ruled your Local Government. The only reason you have been stalking me around Nairaland is because I am supporting Tinubu.

You said Reno has never abuse Ojukwu, wetin concern wetin I dey talk for this thread with this nonsense talk sef? Have you also seen me abusing Ojukwu? undecided

Adaka Boro wanted to leave with Ijaw land, Ironsi and Ojukwu wage a war against him. Ojukwu and Aguyi Ironsi used the Nigerian Army to crush Adaka and his men and Adaka was charge for Treason. Then this same Ojukwu decided to leave Nigeria just like Adaka, he didn't leave Nigeria with Igbo land alone, he added ijaw territories and other minority territories to Biafra against their wish.

I wander why hypocrites like you are crying Gowon attacked Ojukwu Biafra.

Gowon did what Ojukwu did to Adaka to Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by kegendify: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

I say again, Go and meet with the elders so they can explain to you.
Igbos never planned to colonize the country.
If it were true, why did the coup take out the most corrupted Nigerian then even though he wasn't a Northerner?
The igbos were okay with their resources and believed they could sustain themselves with that. Ojukwu decided to declare after the killings of his people in the North or you never knew there was mass killings back then?

I say again, Ironsi was a believer of one Nigeria.
Man was living a sham life during the coup before he decided to take control of things since he was the GOC then.
Coming back from party in lagos, he noticed several changes within the millitary and he quickly countered the plans to restore things. it wasn't his fault that some of his majors planned the coup and mind you, he was even targeted by the coup planners because he didn't want no part in it. But now your history books still has him as the first person to carry out a coup.
your leaders have been lying to you from the start.
they succeeded in creating the narrative that the Igbos are greedy which was never the case.
the igbos are a tribe that distates dirt or anything that has to do with partiality, which was the reason there were plans for the coup in the first place.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Sweetvie: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

No one heard anything... They will only blame and blast her
So her point is irrelevant at the moment. Yeah, the statement is harsh and full malice not something a mature woman n a professor should say
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by mbos: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:
A lack of heritage and culture on full display.

The OSU of a Prof is probably bitter over the British govt role in seeing to the defeat of their useless Biafra not knowing that the United Kingdom has been an exclusive colony of Jewish Banksters and merchants since the Oliver Cromwell seditious and treasonous uprising that saw to the regicide of a British monarch followed by the lifting of the over 3 centuries ban on Jews setting foot on the British isles. Since those inglorious years, the British isles has been taken over by Jews to the point that the nobility and aristocratic class have all been jewified through marriages of convenience to offset debts incurred to Jewish bankers.

Bezzos is Jewish and he knows that Elizabeth and the House of Windsor is Jewish .

This linear thinking OSU of a prof does not know the role Jews played in orchestrating their massacre in both the British govt and Jewish infested Soviet union that supported the Nigerian side.

OSU thought her woke credentials allows her to openly insult the late Queen not knowing that civility and general human decency does not allow for such ill talk towards the dead.

But being she is an OSU with zero Home training or a culture or heritage worthy to speak of, these Philistine always expose their inferiority complex by insulting their betters

Osus are beyond redemption

so well said by a lover of his plundered and exploiter as well as enslaver...British kleptomaniac empire.
ask Jos people where their tin ores have gone to...you must be a child who lacks knowledge of history or never studies it as it is being expunged from school curriculum
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by ikevictor: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

And my father too! According to my logic, I'm stupid.

Corrected!
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Kagd10: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2022
kegendify:

I say again, Go and meet with the elders so they can explain to you.
Igbos never planned to colonize the country.
If it were true, why did the coup take out the most corrupted Nigerian then even though he wasn't a Northerner?
The igbos were okay with their resources and believed they could sustain themselves with that. Ojukwu decided to declare after the killings of his people in the North or you never knew there was mass killings back then?

I say again, Ironsi was a believer of one Nigeria.
Man was living a sham life during the coup before he decided to take control of things since he was the GOC then.
Coming back from party in lagos, he noticed several changes within the millitary and he quickly countered the plans to restore things. it wasn't his fault that some of his majors planned the coup and mind you, he was even targeted by the coup planners because he didn't want no part in it. But now your history books still has him as the first person to carry out a coup.
your leaders have been lying to you from the start.
they succeeded in creating the narrative that the Igbos are greedy which was never the case.
the igbos are a tribe that distates dirt or anything that has to do with partiality, which was the reason there were plans for the coup in the first place.

You can tell your tales to the birds.

I only stated fact here!

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by flexispy: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2022
The cancel culture the liberals love so much finally hits one of there own very nice.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Hassanmaye(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2022
blinking001:
She might lose her job over that single tweet. You don't disrespect the crown openly like that and go Scot free. Freedom of speech is but a myth established in the hearts of fools.
No one can take away her job is not Nigeria
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Bontafa: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Judaism still exists today, people that practice Judaism read Torah not bible, they didn't believe Jesus was the messiah. The scribes and elders of the synagogues condemned Jesus Christ. You are very foolish to think this way. I just told you the history of Christianity and you are still talking nonsense. The people who practice Judaism killed Jesus by bringing him to Pontius Pilate, accusing him of blasphemy. You people are really ignorant and foolish. No similarities between Christianity and Judaism at all. They believe in Abraham, Moses etc, not Jesus. To them, Jesus was just the son of a carpenter. So many of you here are really ignorant.

Phahahahahah

I know in your mind you feel you have sai said something meaningful.

The Jews use the book called Torah for their faith.

Now the Christains use the book called Bible for their faith .

Now let me ask you have you read the Torah ?.

If not please do .

Also check who they call Yeshua in the Torah .

Then check who they call Jesus in the Bible.

Then ask who is yeshua ?

Or ask is yeshua Jesus?

When u do come back .

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2022
Psalms 90:10 Seventy years are given to us!
    Some even live to eighty.
But even the best years are filled with pain and trouble;
    soon they disappear, and we fly away.
For someone who live upto 96 really enjoy life
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Bontafa: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2022
Parachoko:
You're not even from Lagos State, but you're always crying here on Nairaland as if your State Governor has turn your State to Dubai. I have never seen you crying about Politicians from your State the way you cry about Tinubu.

You have totally turn yourself to a nuisance because of your hate for a man who has never ruled your state neither has he ruled your Local Government. The only reason you have been stalking me around Nairaland is because I am supporting Tinubu.

You said Reno has never abuse Ojukwu, wetin concern wetin I dey talk for this thread with this nonsense talk sef? Have you also seen me abusing Ojukwu? undecided

Adaka Boro wanted to leave with Ijaw land, Ironsi and Ojukwu wage a war against him. Ojukwu and Aguyi Ironsi used the Nigerian Army to crush Adaka and his men and Adaka was charge for Treason. Then this same Ojukwu decided to leave Nigeria just like Adaka, he didn't leave Nigeria with Igbo land alone, he added ijaw territories and other minority territories to Biafra against their wish.

I wander why hypocrites like you are crying Gowon attacked Ojukwu Biafra.

Gowon did what Ojukwu did to Adaka to Ojukwu.

Dude I don't stay in Nigeria.

And that does not dispute the fact that I love home .

I have lived in Orile for more than 8 years .

I moved to iyana paja and stayed for 3 years .

I lived in Ikotun the street just opposite the synagogue.

There is a gaming centre on the road along ejigbo to ikotun , a transformer character was molded with iron there .

That was where I worked .

Now tell me what did Asiwaju do ?
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by 360command: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how she stupidly embarrassed her shit hole... like WTF? undecided
Most Nigerians can be so rude and uncouth.. acting like black monkeys on social media..why on Earth will you address a dead lady in such disgusting manner..

I think she's a professor in a US University..then she's f**ked..she's a black racist but her fellow Nigerians might see no wrong in this.. is this what she lectures to her black students?
Most Blacks with their dirty attitude.. imagine if it was a white who made this statement..the BLM and nairaland branch of wildos would have been screaming racism and all..Eww..no wonder her ancestors sold themselves out to the colonial master..
they said the same to your idi amin, they also talked shit about Robert Mugabe. They conspired with the French to take down Kwame nkrumah. They took down the likes of Thomas sankara, sylvanus Olympio and others who went against them. They have talked shit about you calling you monkeys, saying you are only fit as hewers of woods and drawers of waters. When they kill your people and they address it in court, they say to the judge you are a negro, black man , your toes are dirty etc saying that you deserve it all because you are black.
Where were you when they did and say all this to you. The same way you write today, I would expect you write the same about what they did to your compatriots. You are a despicable and a coward.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Patriotsleague: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2022
Bontafa:

Phahahahahah

I know in your mind you feel you have sai said something meaningful.

The Jews use the book called Torah for their faith.

Now the Christains use the book called Bible for their faith .

Now let me ask you have you read the Torah ?.

If not please do .

Also check who they call Yeshua in the Torah .

Then check who they call Jesus in the Bible.

Then ask who is yeshua ?

Or ask is yeshua Jesus?

When u do come back .
Yeshua is a Hebrew pronunciation of what we know as Jesus, Yeshua is a name, this does not mean they believe he is the messiah. Fool, Jesus was condemned for blasphemy by the elders and leaders of the synagogue, am trying to state facts, not trying to prove a point. They did not see him or believe he was a messiah, they killed him for his claims. You really are stupid. Yeshua is the name they call who we call Jesus, based on languages, Yeshua does not mean Messiah, so what's your point?

The bible stories stated where Jesus was being quizzed in the synagogue, they never believed he was a messiah or God, as you Christians claim.

You religious people are so dumb, because you don't reason, only believe and say what you are told. Seems you are either a kid or dullard, I only debate with people that know what they are saying.

With the way you write, it shows you are an educated fool, and ignorant zombie. You just wrote a whole lot of jargons.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by TheGift: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2022
Oxb90:
The world does not like the truth.
For some people condemning this lady, they have forgotten that she is a professor in a country like USA.
She knows what is going to be the consequences ( if any) of her tweet about the late queen.

And to think some nairalanders are now crying more than the British is quite surprising.

It is also very unfortunate that a noble social media like Nairaland has turned out to be where some disgruntled Nigerians now uses to express their hatred for other tribes.

What is the truth? That she was head of a raping and thieving empire or that she should be wished a painful and excruciating death?

If Uju had stopped at the first part, we wouldn't be here. Her stupidity and lack of emotional intelligence was in not only having hate but expressing such hate for someone on Her death bed, whom she didn't personally know.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by VirileNelly2420: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2022
Sweetvie:
No one heard anything... They will only blame and blast her
So her point is irrelevant at the moment. Yeah, the statement is harsh and full malice not something a mature woman n a professor should say
She was heard! Den, ur reaction toward dat is another thing. U can now choose to blame, admonish, or even commend her.
Atleast she created a wide controversy.

She has always wanted a revenge. But She has no guns or bombs, hooks or nukes. But has kept her grief stuck in her mouth like a venom, waiting for an appropriate time to bite. Indeed she bit wen d pain would be so excruciating... cheesy cheesy.

Mouth get power. Na her own arsenal be that...

To whom it may concern.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) / Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.