Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (58081 Views)

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter / Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2022
ikevictor:
As far as I'm concerned.

God will attend to the grand children with the sins of their fathers.

So it's no crime for thunder to fire whoever colonised Nigeria and put Nigeria in this shape...including all their descendants including the Queen!

For me, her death is less honorable than the death of a child who died of malnutrition in Nigeria.

Goodbye.

grin. Pray that your ancestors hands are clean.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by tofolo(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2022
Obojuju:
I guess it was the Queen Elizabeth that stopped Uju from getting married to Prince Charles that year....I just remembered now
vawulence.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by BRATISLAVA: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
It boggles the mind, nigerians attacking another nigerian in support of a white man, these same nigerians will cry racism by white people.

Good to know we should support people based on their skin color and not the content of their personal actions.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Grandmeister(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Please that idiot represent Biafra not Nigeria, let it be known. Nigerians have manners, and understand how to put things in perspective. Even when an enemy dies it's in bad taste to celebrate it online and in public. No matter how evil and heartless you are, it's in bad taste. The idiot will queue and beg for a British passport and Visa, yet talk about slave era. Why not talk about your brothers who are your state governors and the terrorist kidnappers that manipulate, plunder, even kill you. Such an hypocritical lady. The Queen owe you no apology, the slave trade was not started by her, she was born into the monarchy, during her reign she didn't personally oppress or terrorize people, and slave trade had been abolished before she became queen.
She was born 7 years after the civil war, with many of her relatives dead to the war. Uju was born when most of the cities in the east were still a smouldering rubble so who the hell are you to tell her that anger isn’t justified? For all we know she may her lost elder brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts and uncles in that war. So again I ask, who the hell are you to tell her how to feel? Uju isn’t talking about slave trading but about the British overseeing of the civil war which claimed over 4 million igbos in a space of just three years. Get the fvck with your virtue signaling.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by broadman20: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Igbos are the cowards, only 2 men from abroad deciding your fate, if not for Nigeria military nnamdi kanu and simon ekpa would have thrown the entire South east into famine with their persistent lockdowns and sit at homes. Igbos are thieves no honor or bravery in being a thief and drug dealer all around the world, no honor and bravery in killing and eating your kinsmen, it's animal behavior, you people are animals, that's why you can't even live with your own people. Nzeogwu after smoking mpuru mmiri, woke up and killed Sardauna and Tafawa Balewa, democratically elected leaders, this led to the death of 2million igbos. All I see is a stupid people.

Hahahaha!
Keep deceiving yourself, my siblings and I has properties in Lagos and Abuja from businesses done in the east.

A war was fought in my area between 1967 to 1970 and within 10 years we bounced back dominanting all the commercial activities in the whole of West Africa.

Even if we like let us sit at home for 20 years, the country called Nigeria does not have any choice than to wait for us.

I bet you and all of you, you can never do what we do, never even in your next world.

Just a little example, since Don Jazzy left Dbang, what has become of him?

You people don't know anything and who is your seniors.

You can only hate and hate and at the end you will wait for us, nothing more nothing less.

3 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:22am On Sep 09, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Good to know we should support people based on their skin color and not the content of their personal actions.
They are only attacking the nigerian woman based on her tribe, read the comments.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by backnbeta(f): 10:22am On Sep 09, 2022
Kriss216:
It's very rare to find a sensible Nigerian woman.
Problem of assumption and generalization undecided
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Basiljoe: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

You said nothing.

Have you praised your Jewish masters today?

Slave
Ask your useless parents. They should know better. Fulani cow.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Bontafa: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Idiot, Jesus was a Jew not a Christian, that was why he was called King of the Jews, they practiced Judaism then, that's why Jesus always go to the 'synagogue', never did the bible mention Jesus went to a church. you people are ignorant. Jesus never called himself a Christian, the Christian following was after his death, the Roman authority started the religion for peace and control, brought in pagan holidays into it, it was a way of bringing the pagans and Christ followers together. Back then the people were controlled by religion, even till now. Jesus was never a Christian, no Christianity as an organized religion then. We Africans were traditional worshippers during those eras. This current bible we read was edited by King James, an English monarch, in the year 1611, that's just about 400years ago. Jesus was not a Christian, his followers are described as christians. The Romans started it, partnered with the English on it, for the Romans ruled the world during the times of Jesus, but they were pagans then, but when Jesus died, his followers were forbidden, so many were being killed, but this only added to the fervor, so the Roman leadership decided to start the Christian religion, added pagan holidays, this worked, as it brought the people together, under one religion, and from there, they spread the influence of the religion round the world.

U see how toxic you are ?

If I insult you , then u begin to cry foul.

Where was Christianity birthed from if not Judaism?
In maths 1+1=2
Or did they teach you 2 is the first number?
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by PharoahIII: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=sweetgala post=116492520]

The crown jewels actually come from India [color=#006600][/color]

you obviously haven't heard of the Cullinan diamond, it is the largest uncut diamond ever found in the world, it is more than 3100 carats and weighs more than 620 grams. It was stolen from South Africa in 1905. That piece of diamond alone is invaluable, some say if a figure were to be put on it, it would exceed 2 billion dollars . The cullinan diamond is a crown, even among the crown jewels.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by iezeiyida(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2022
Truth is bitter. Mocking a sick or a dying person isn't right, but she said nothing but the truth. The Queen and the British people are too selfish and greedy. Most of the Aftican colonizers greatly contributed, to the backwardness of Nigeria in particular and Aftica in general, by bringing so much deciets, pains and sufferings. They never want Africa to grow. That's why well meaning, great prophetic African leaders like Mandela, Gaddaffi and Mugabe, never liked European colonizers and bluntly refused to tolerate their excesses. I'd be much better for Nigeria if it were Portuguese or French people that colonized us

VirileNelly2420:

Lol... Dis woman get mouth o
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by OneEyedSnake: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2022
Bontafa:

You talk like a spoilt cassette player .

Go and read your history simple .

If someone tells me that I will say thank you and make out time , if found wrong I will have facts to counter .

Stop being an animal

So you still believe you are of the chosenite race?

OSU claiming superior

Abeg go and verify your Congo pygmy origins with a simple DNA test. There is some Fulani and Awusa DNA swimming in your veins and some mystery goo that must have been from an ape like human. Other than that no semitic traces in your OSU bloodline.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by OneEyedSnake: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2022
Basiljoe:

Ask your useless parents. They should know better. Fulani cow.

Lol

OSU got triggered. grin
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Patriotsleague: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2022
Bontafa:

U see how toxic you are ?

If I insult you , then u begin to cry foul.

Where was Christianity birthed from if not Judaism?
Judaism still exists today, people that practice Judaism read Torah not bible, they didn't believe Jesus was the messiah. The scribes and elders of the synagogues condemned Jesus Christ. You are very foolish to think this way. I just told you the history of Christianity and you are still talking nonsense. The people who practice Judaism killed Jesus by bringing him to Pontius Pilate, accusing him of blasphemy. You people are really ignorant and foolish. No similarities between Christianity and Judaism at all. They believe in Abraham, Moses etc, not Jesus. To them, Jesus was just the son of a carpenter. So many of you here are really ignorant.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Mozegee: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2022
Yes because the queen never did anything when the Nigerian army killed millions of Igbos during the civil war. A war the queen could have stop within a thinkle of an eye.According to her she lost all her family members during the Nigerian civii war. To her that bitterness still runs in her vain.
HeRulesMen:
Sounds like she had personal beef with the queen.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Mozegee: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2022
Yes because the queen never did anything when the Nigerian army killed millions of Igbos during the civil war. A war the queen could have stop within a thinkle of an eye.According to her she lost all her family members during the Nigerian civii war. To her that bitterness still runs in her vain
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by rolams(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2022
naikeboy:

Do u no that the queen was responsible for the evil colonial rule against black race..

That's not the point now. You don't mock a dieing soul.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by klonboi: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how she stupidly embarrassed her shit hole... like WTF? undecided
Most Nigerians can be so rude and uncouth.. acting like black monkeys on social media..why on Earth will you address a dead lady in such disgusting manner..

I think she's a professor in a US University..then she's f**ked..she's a black racist but her fellow Nigerians might see no wrong in this.. is this what she lectures to her black students?
Most Blacks with their dirty attitude.. imagine if it was a white who made this statement..the BLM and nairaland branch of wildos would have been screaming racism and all..Eww..no wonder her ancestors sold themselves out to the colonial master..

I hope you wake up someday. For now continue enjoying your sleep
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by ikevictor: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

grin. Pray that your ancestors hands are clean.

If their hands are not clean, triple thunder will fire them too!
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by geewean(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2022
Yea.I get ur point.Another question I ask is the British also colonized India, influenced Japan and even south Korea but see where they are today.Our problem isn't majorly the British.The British will take this country the day we unite in heart and take ourselves serious.

We wanted to borrow from them our president came in private jet but their prime minister doesn't fly one except in British airways.

Put better I want to borrow 100k from u but I dey water Gucci and drive Bentley to your house.You be like she this guy normal?

I understand the agony of the past but it has all happened.Lets look inwards and create our own solutions and maintain a growth pattern for the next generation.

My brother,I respect your decision to vote for Tinubu which is your constitutional right but I won't fight anyone kos these politicians no send us oo.Their kids are schooling abroad while ASUU is on strike.

As for Biafra I tell them to their face that the most divisive tribe in Nigeria is the igbos.Very hard to have a consensus candidate sha.

I pray we work with love in this country kos guy Nigeria is damn blessed.What we have in this country no family should go to bed hungry.May God help us as a nation.

Kagd10:

Fashola has his legacies, so does Tinubu. Everything I listed in my post are Tinubu's legacies. So stop crying already.

Of course I have my grievance with the British but the Igbos weren't better than the colonizers because they had wanted to colonise too.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by FX(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2022
smile11s:

she definitely will lose her job and she will be canceled forever
More than 3 million people died in a war she supported and sponsored. Nobody will sack her. She has freedom of speech
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by OvertheTop(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2022
afube:

No......the thieving colonialists who took over 1vmillion igbos as slaves are not racist abi........! Queen eliza will answer to God for the sins of her forebears Great Britain invaded 124 countries in the last 300 years ..thieving and killing millions of people.........the Buckingham palace is satan's throne room!

LOL!

Who Introduced You to GOD??
Who Taught You About your Current Religion??
Who Taught You How to Write the English You Wrote Above??

The British!
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by yommen: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Most Nigerians can be so rude and uncouth.. acting like black monkeys on social media..why on Earth will you address a dead lady in such disgusting manner..

I think she's a professor in a US University..then she's f**ked..she's a black racist but her fellow Nigerians might see no wrong in this.. is this what she lectures to her black students?
Most Blacks with their dirty attitude.. imagine if it was a white who made this statement..the BLM and nairaland branch of wildos would have been screaming racism and all..Eww..no wonder her ancestors sold themselves out to the colonial master..

She only exhibited the noisy nature of her original place. They are very successful people but are still usually pained for no just reason. Imagine a whole Prof embarrassing herself and making the whole world believe her opinion is that of Nigerians. Igbos really need to learn to caution themselves.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2022
ikevictor:

If their hands are not clean, triple thunder will fire them too!

And you too! According to your logic. Sometimes it's good to think before you do something.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2022
FX:
More than 3 million people died in a war she supported and sponsored. Nobody will sack her. She has freedom of speech
Harold Wilson supported and sponsored the war not her. Can't you people read?

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Kagd10: 10:40am On Sep 09, 2022
geewean:

Yea.I get ur point.Another question I ask is the British also colonized India, influenced Japan and even south Korea but see where they are today.Our problem isn't majorly the British.The British will take this country the day we unite in heart and take ourselves serious.

We wanted to borrow from them our president came in private jet but their prime minister doesn't fly one except in British airways.

Put better I want to borrow 100k from u but I dey water Gucci and drive Bentley to your house.You be like she this guy normal?

I understand the agony of the past but it has all happened.Lets look inwards and create our own solutions and maintain a growth pattern for the next generation.

My brother,I respect your decision to vote for Tinubu which is your constitutional right but I won't fight anyone kos these politicians no send us oo.Their kids are schooling abroad while ASUU is on strike.

As for Biafra I tell them to their face that the most divisive tribe in Nigeria is the igbos.Very hard to have a consensus candidate sha.

I pray we work with love in this country kos guy Nigeria is damn blessed.What we have in this country no family should go to bed hungry.May God help us as a nation.

All the candidates have their kids in abroad. At least some of Tinubu's children live in Nigeria and he stay in Nigeria too.

Meanwhile, Tinubu's legacies are unmatched by anyone TBH.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by samforjesus(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]can't u reason without insult?
OneEyedSnake:
A lack of heritage and culture on full display.

The OSU of a Prof is probably bitter over the British govt role in seeing to the defeat of their useless Biafra not knowing that the United Kingdom has been an exclusive colony of Jewish Banksters and merchants since the Oliver Cromwell seditious and treasonous uprising that saw to the regicide of a British monarch followed by the lifting of the over 3 centuries ban on Jews setting foot on the British isles. Since those inglorious years, the British isles has been taken over by Jews to the point that the nobility and aristocratic class have all been jewified through marriages of convenience to offset debts incurred to Jewish bankers.

Bezzos is Jewish and he knows that Elizabeth and the House of Windsor is Jewish .

This linear thinking OSU of a prof does not know the role Jews played in orchestrating their massacre in both the British govt and Jewish infested Soviet union that supported the Nigerian side.

OSU thought her woke credentials allows her to openly insult the late Queen not knowing that civility and general human decency does not allow for such ill talk towards the dead.

But being she is an OSU with zero Home training or a culture or heritage worthy to speak of, these Philistine always expose their inferiority complex by insulting their betters

Osus are beyond redemption
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Ishilove: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Very foolish woman, imho. Unforced Self cancelling. People have been cancelled for lesser outbursts.
I don't know why someone so learned could be so careless in speech. It is one thing to say something like this in the company of your peers, but posting on social media? That is foolishness on all fours
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Ishilove: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

As in ehn
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Blackfriday: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why is she pained from the war her people started?
I do not support the statement from the lady Uju,it disgust me. I even cancelled/blocked a close friend from all corners because of this same topic, just yesterday.

But don't be a fuc*ktard by asking this stupid question. Go study your history.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by phemmyfour: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

A whole professor for that matter

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Mike Itkis: Manhattan Candidate Releases Sextape To Woo Voters Ahead Of Election / 21-Year-Old Jewell Jones Wins Michigan House Of Representatives Seat In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.