Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (58110 Views)

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter / Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Kagd10: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2022
broadman20:

You seriously need a deliverance like I've said before because hate has blocked your reasoning.

The person who made the statement is she in UK?

Come to think of it, we and the Britons who first visited each other?

I sincerely understand now why Sanusi Lamidi Sanusi former Central Bank governor called you people the enemies of Nigeria.

We don't want the wicked system going on in Nigeria and we started saying it from Adam....

We are mostly Christians by religion and everybody knows about that.

The north is predominantly Muslim.

Oya, tell me what the Yoruba want as a people out of Nigeria?

Can you tell me the predominant religion of the Yoruba people?

You are neither here nor there, not knowing what you want and who to fight.

That's why you are confused race and a wicked one.

Please you people should kindly visit Mountain of fire and miracle deliverance church for your deliverance session.

Confused, wicked and envious generation always accusing others of what the do even more worst.

Bad Belle people.

Will you keep quiet?

Yoruba are not slaves to religion. Religion doesn't define anyone. Before religion, there was humanity.

Personally, any religion that goes beyond good works and blessings is trash! It was man who made religion difficult, not God.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Abagworo(m): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how she stupidly embarrassed her shit hole... like WTF? undecided
Most Nigerians can be so rude and uncouth.. acting like black monkeys on social media..why on Earth will you address a dead lady in such disgusting manner..

I think she's a professor in a US University..then she's f**ked..she's a black racist but her fellow Nigerians might see no wrong in this.. is this what she lectures to her black students?
Most Blacks with their dirty attitude.. imagine if it was a white who made this statement..the BLM and nairaland branch of wildos would have been screaming racism and all..Eww..no wonder her ancestors sold themselves out to the colonial master..

Her language may be perceived as harsh but the pain experienced by her family was worse than harsh. She used words in expressing her anger which to me is better than use of violence.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Patriotsleague: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2022
Bontafa:

Hey man , use your energy to fight your government to return history in Schools.

15th century
Christianity came to Nigeria in the 15th century through Augustinian and Capuchin monks from Portugal. The first mission of the Church of England was, though, only established in 1842 in Badagry by Henry Townsend.
Listen to me clearly, it's the British that started building churches and planting bishops, they spread Christianity to majority of nigerians. The British and Rome are the custodians of modern day Christianity. The whole world knows this, if you hate them, why read a bible they edited, why follow a religion they propagated round the world. Everyone knows the British are the ones that spread Christianity round the world through the crusades, the knight templars etc. Share links on your claim, stop dropping names without expanciating. The British and Romans are the owners of the Christian religion. Missionaries and Monks can come from the geography of Portugal, but the Church and Christianity as we practice it today belongs to Romans and the English.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Bontafa: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

If you had any heritage or history worth preserving you won't be falling for one Judas goat paid in Jewish shekel and his Igbo Jewish claims.

Has it not crossed your minds that your Jewish claims is disgraceful and exposes the fact that you have no heritage or culture of your own to be proud of?

.OSU heathen Philistine

You talk like a spoilt cassette player .

Go and read your history simple .

If someone tells me that I will say thank you and make out time , if found wrong I will have facts to counter .

Stop being an animal
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by atinga1: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Most Nigerians can be so rude and uncouth.. acting like black monkeys on social media..why on Earth will you address a dead lady in such disgusting manner..

I think she's a professor in a US University..then she's f**ked..she's a black racist but her fellow Nigerians might see no wrong in this.. is this what she lectures to her black students?
Most Blacks with their dirty attitude.. imagine if it was a white who made this statement..the BLM and nairaland branch of wildos would have been screaming racism and all..Eww..no wonder her ancestors sold themselves out to the colonial master..
It can't possibly be a white, since no whites were massacred in a civil war.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by LordOfTheGame: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2022
Most Nigerians condemning sister Uju Anya for her tweet are the same people calling for genocide and extermination of the Igbos in Nigeria. So tell me how they're different from what Uju Anya talked about the queen. It's only poor students of history will applaud the Britain and mourn the after their records of colonial atrocities.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Fulmigati: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:
A lack of heritage and culture on full display.

The OSU of a Prof is probably bitter over the British govt role in seeing to the defeat of their useless Biafra not knowing that the United Kingdom has been an exclusive colony of Jewish Banksters and merchants since the Oliver Cromwell seditious and treasonous uprising that saw to the regicide of a British monarch followed by the lifting of the over 3 centuries ban on Jews setting foot on the British isles. Since those inglorious years, the British isles has been taken over by Jews to the point that the nobility and aristocratic class have all been jewified through marriages of convenience to offset debts incurred to Jewish bankers.

Bezzos is Jewish and he knows that Elizabeth and the House of Windsor is Jewish .

This linear thinking OSU of a prof does not know the role Jews played in orchestrating their massacre in both the British govt and Jewish infested Soviet union that supported the Nigerian side.

OSU thought her woke credentials allows her to openly insult the late Queen not knowing that civility and general human decency does not allow for such ill talk towards the dead.

But being she is an OSU with zero Home training or a culture or heritage worthy to speak of, these Philistine always expose their inferiority complex by insulting their betters

Osus are beyond redemption
You are very knowledgeable about the History of the British yet you still defend them? They are an imposter family of pedos and cannibals.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by diplomat058(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2022
This your comment is supposed to be framed for future reference of the uninformed, unfounded arrogance typical of you people. Funnily, I had read some of your past comments and thought that you could be one of the few sensible ones lol. Alas, blood is thicker....

Who are those with dignity? The ones who largely took English names and are mostly catholic? You mean, the same people who have a global reputation for drugs smuggling and are nomadic with barely any traces of prosperity in their home region? Even Israel is stable and developed, so Jews anywhere are respected cos of that. In Nigeria, you are not even the most developed of societies (The Yorùbá people are), yet you relegate the whole black race to ridicule and exempt the Igbó only? I wish Nigeria broke up immediately!

tishbite42:

Generally, the Black Man is cursed
The Igbos are the only Blacks with some sense of dignity
The rest are slaves, shameless ones

3 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2022
See how dumb nigerians are insulting and attacking themselves on here over a tweet between 2 people who lives better lives than them. grin grin some of these goon come here to beg for 1000 for food yet has the data to comment and support of WHITE man billionaire like Mr Amazon bezos because they hate a BLACK AFRICAN woman who looks like them. grin this is bizzarely ironic.

Nigerians hating another nigerian in support of a white man, yet these same nigerians will cry racism by white people. grin it beats my imaginations.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by onuman: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2022
Prof Uju Anya made her personal opinion about the late Queen be known.
She might have suffered loss of relatives during the civil war.
Sustaining a Nigeria whose ethnic groups are incompatible to one other has led to millions of deaths.
But why stretch Anya's personal opinion to carpet all Igbos, except for politics of 2023 presidential election in Nigeria?
Some MURIC urchins of Tinubu apparently believe that the election is between Igbo Peter Obi and Yoruba Bola Tinubu, but they are actually making way for Atiku victory.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Bontafa: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Listen to me clearly, it's the British that started building churches and planting bishops, they spread Christianity to majority of nigerians. The British and Rome are the custodians of modern day Christianity. The who world knows this, if you hate them, why read a bible they edited, why follow a religion they propagated round the world. Everyone knows the British are the ones that spread Christianity round the world through crusades etc. Share links on your claim, stop dropping names without expanciating. The British and Romans are the owners of the Christian religion.

Oga see link here , click am lion no go jump out

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Nigeria#:~:text=Christianity%20came%20to%20Nigeria%20in,in%20Badagry%20by%20Henry%20Townsend.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by OvertheTop(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2022
Karanka:
In all these, there's just one person about two posts above mine who just registered on Nairaland yesterday and has being everywhere targeting Igbos in his disjointed and oversized hatred for Igbos, laced with unequalled inferiority complex.
He's neither Jewish nor Briton, just one hate-filled bum living in Ogbomosho and hating on another Igbo who just bought yet another plot of land in his village, after hawking Gala and Lacasera for several years while he was daydreaming and hallucinating about Igbos.
Vote wisely!

Is Your Vote Tribally Inclined?

If it is...then, You are Part of the Problem...

then, You are Not Different from what you just described Above undecided

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2022
themanderon:
Just look at my fellow brainwashed people defending those that pillaged and are still busy pillaging them. Little wonder Nigeria is where it is. Stockholm syndrome has eaten into their Psyche. I see a lot of uncle toms in this thread. Ever ready to worship anything that looks remotely pale skinned.
Read up your history of how Britain and their European allies raped Africa and made them the shithole dark cesspit of corruption and everything evil it has become today.
Africa made Europe what it is today and its all because of leaders that reason like many people on this thread. You have to wonder why all the nationalistic minded pan Africans where either taken out of the equation or killed. They needed you guys to be an army of brainwashed people who will follow their lead in all things without thinking.
If many of you know the horrors these guys brought upon Africa then you would support the Prof but just like Prof Soyinka once said and I quote "Most Nigerians are incapable of deep thought"
It boggles the mind, nigerians attacking another nigerian in support of a white man, these same nigerians will cry racism by white people.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Eagba(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2022
StaffofOrayan:
The slaves first reaction would be to protect his master, it's just instinct !
is like you are using style to insult the Yorubas, I no like am o
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by broadman20: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You idiots always dividing the nation on religious and ethnic lines. The Queen and British you hate, brought this Christianity you so much cherish to Nigeria, you idiot allow this foreign religions divide us Africans, and turn around and talk about slave trade, British imperialism, you people are willing slaves. This Nigerian contraption started off as a democracy it's you stupid igbos that caused the first coup, ifeanyi and Nzeogwu, this is what forever planted hate between igbos and Hausas, you fools blame everyone but yourselves for your woes. Since inception of democracy, how have your brothers, who are your state governors, local government chairmen, and parliamentarians helped your state and people with resources allocated to them?

Your problems are inwards, ipob, corrupt governors and politician, lack of values and respect, but you turn around chasing shadows. Fools.

When the British people came, they came to exploit and trade, but your people go there commit petty crimes and sell drugs.

What is your business with the religion of yorubas?

What has religion got to do with anything, we as Africans are traditionalist, you say you hate the monarchy but remain their slave by practicing the religion they forced on you.

Always dividing which nation?

You see why I said you are a Fool, confused and you need a deliverance session from mountain of fire and miracle church?

Are you not the one criticising Zik for coming to South West to contest an election.

If Nigeria has been together as you are deceiving yourself why are you having problems with that, is South West not Nigeria? And do you know that the first mayor of Enugu was an Hausa man.

You Yorubas are seriously the problems of Nigeria and thank God after the 2023 election every part of Nigeria will know you people better.

Your hate for the Igbos will send you people to your early gallows.

You open that toilet of yours and talk about Christianity, those being a Christian makes you a fool that you don't know when you are offended even if the person who brought the religion to you offended you.

Anyway, how can you think better with your slavish mentality? No wonder the north has taken your lands and you now pay rent in your own land because they brought you Islam.

Even your foolish presidential candidate is ready to be raped front and back because he wants them to support him.

You people should kindly go for a generational deliverance.

Cowards and women in men's clothing.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Patriotsleague: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2022
Bontafa:

Oga see link here , click am lion no go jump out

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Nigeria#:~:text=Christianity%20came%20to%20Nigeria%20in,in%20Badagry%20by%20Henry%20Townsend.
You don't understand my point, it's possible monks or missionaries came from Portugal, but it's the English/Anglo-Saxons, and Rome that spread Christianity round the world through establishment of Catholic and Anglican churches. My point is why practice a religion that was organized and spread round the world by the English?

Why read a bible edited by King James?

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery first.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Elmander1983(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2022
Truth is, what she said was wrong. She should have been more matured irrespective of the difference. But you must also understand that she tweeted to rid her mind of the burden she bore for years. Let's make the world a better place, let love lead. But, can we truly love and appreciate each other considering the pain we feel in Nigeria every day? Dear youth, pls take your anger to the ballot boxes. Let's be the change we want to see.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Listen to me clearly, it's the British that started building churches and planting bishops, they spread Christianity to majority of nigerians. The British and Rome are the custodians of modern day Christianity. The whole world knows this, if you hate them, why read a bible they edited, why follow a religion they propagated round the world. Everyone knows the British are the ones that spread Christianity round the world through the crusades, the knight templars etc. Share links on your claim, stop dropping names without expanciating. The British and Romans are the owners of the Christian religion. Missionaries and Monks can come from the geography of Portugal, but the Church and Christianity as we practice it today belongs to Romans and the English.
That individual is confused.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Bontafa: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You don't understand my point, it's possible monks or missionaries came from Portugal, but it's the British and Rome that spread Christianity round the world through establishment of Catholic and Anglican churches. My point is why practice a religion that was organized and spread round the world by the English?

Around the world not Nigeria.

Get your fact straight, thousands are reading , we don't only insult for one candidate or rubbish.

People learn too.

Also why I quoted you was the fact u said the queen brought it .

How old is the queen ?
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Eagba(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2022
Heathrow44:
I think soon enough a brouhaha abracadabra would be done and she would be relieved of her position, we expect it soon enough, twitter may be forced by d brits to suspend her twitter account permanently, her YouTube, Facebook, tiktok, accounts would be banned, with violating community policies and spreading hate speech and disinformation we expect this too
black slave
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Veyyronn21: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This is why you will keep suffering
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Prosper123: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2022
Go to Twitter and see how people, Irish people and others are spitting on her grave

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by OneEyedSnake: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2022
Fulmigati:

You are very knowledgeable about the History of the British yet you still defend them? They are an imposter family of pedos and cannibals.

I never defended the jewish tainted royal family but rather called out the hypocrisy of the OSU Prof who I know has a Zionist bent but refuses to see that the British isles and the defunct British empire was a Jewish enterprise .

You can't hate on England and still worship the Jews since both are one and the sane.

This is the hypocrisy surrounding the OSU prof that I am calling out which her fellow dumb Igbo brethren still ascribe to by aligning with the same people that have profited for centuries on Igbo suffering.

When you realize that the revamped Biafra movement spearheaded by Nnandi Kanu is actually a Jewish operation to indoctrinate the most gullible igbos into believing they are Jews and thus committed to the ongoing Zionist agenda , you will realize how stupid these people are.

In the 50's and 60's Jewish Marxism found a home among the Igbos because Marxism only takes roots among peoples with no culture to preserve and cherish. Marxist ideology is materialism and we know how materialism has replaced whatever value system they had in Osuland.

Today we are seeing a revamped Marxist movement in Igbo land on Zionist steroids to which they now believe they are Jews

Once you understand that Igbo inferiority complex is what is seeing to the globalist taken root in Nigeria, then you will see them as the weakest link in our polity.

It is for this that I am staunchly against a Peter Obi presidency because it represents all the Zikist aspirations that put us in the mess we find ourselves today.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by GloriousGbola: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2022
preciousmetals:
If you think that the woman is foolish, I can only describe you as an idiiotic aniimal who only reason from his anus, attacking the woman who's her word is nothing but the truth show that you're a big foool, Queen Elizabeth was the head of UK and she supervised the killing of igbos during the Biafra civil war, and the woman you are attacking lost some of her family members in that processed

You are a simple minded ediat. Let me break it down to you since you are slow witted. A billionaire, one time world's richest man called her out. It may seem like nothing to you, until you read about Peter thiels vendetta against gawker media and how aj delurio lost even his rice cooker.

All of you celebrating her outbursts, can you give her a job if she is sacked?

You are also a real illiterate if you a parroting rubbish that Elizabeth a ceremonial figure head supervised killing of Igbos. Do you know what it means to supervise killing? Are you actually this daft?

This is the problem with you uneducated Igbos. You have zero sense. Not supporting a cause does not equate to supervising its demise.

Elizabeth was head of the UK. Empty head. The 'head' if that is the word you want was Margaret thatcher.

Ironically if this silly woman had capped this when thatcher died, there would not have been this outcry. Thatcher was far more polarizing and hated by a lot of people.

I am not suprised anyway. What do ipob know other than beheading people and shutting down markets?
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Bontafa: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You don't understand my point, it's possible monks or missionaries came from Portugal, but it's the English/Anglo-Saxons, and Rome that spread Christianity round the world through establishment of Catholic and Anglican churches. My point is why practice a religion that was organized and spread round the world by the English?

Also the english was not the first to spread it .infact a man from Rome was the one to spread it in England.

And it started from
Judea
How did Christianity originate and spread? Christianity began in Judea in the present-day Middle East. Jews there told prophecies about a Messiah who would remove the Romans and restore the kingdom of David. What we know about Jesus's life and his birth around 6 B.C.E., comes from the four Gospels
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Patriotsleague: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2022
broadman20:

Always dividing which nation?

You see why I said you are a Fool, confused and you need a deliverance session from mountain of fire and miracle church?

Are you not the one criticising Zik for coming to South West to contest an election.

If Nigeria has been together as you are deceiving yourself why are you having problems with that, is South West not Nigeria? And do you know that the first mayor of Enugu was an Hausa man.

You Yorubas are seriously the problems of Nigeria and thank God after the 2023 election every part of Nigeria will know you people better.

Your hate for the Igbos will send you people to your early gallows.

You open that toilet of yours and talk about Christianity, those being a Christian makes you a fool that you don't know when you are offended even if the person who brought the religion to you offended you.

Anyway, how can you think better with your slavish mentality? No wonder the north has taken your lands and you now pay rent in your own land because they brought you Islam.

Even your foolish presidential candidate is ready to be raped front and back because he wants them to support him.

You people should kindly go for a generational deliverance.

Cowards and women in men's clothing.

Igbos are the cowards, only 2 men from abroad deciding your fate, if not for Nigeria military nnamdi kanu and simon ekpa would have thrown the entire South east into famine with their persistent lockdowns and sit at homes. Igbos are thieves no honor or bravery in being a thief and drug dealer all around the world, no honor and bravery in killing and eating your kinsmen, it's animal behavior, you people are animals, that's why you can't even live with your own people. Nzeogwu after smoking mpuru mmiri, woke up and killed Sardauna and Tafawa Balewa, democratically elected leaders, this led to the death of 2million igbos. All I see is a stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2022
Viltron:

Lol you wish! She can never be allowed in the United Kingdom in her lifetime. You don't know the British.
grin yea right, how did you know this? Are you the one issuing british visas?

why would she wanna go the britain anyway?
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by broadman20: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet?

Yoruba are not slaves to religion. Religion doesn't define anyone. Before religion, there was humanity.

Personally, any religion that goes beyond good works, blessing God while asking him to bless you and humanity is trash! It was man who made religion difficult, not God.

Hahahaha! Yorubas are not slave to religion.....erooo!

I wonder what is causing a fight in the secondary schools in Kwara state?

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by ikevictor: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2022
As far as I'm concerned.

God will attend to the grand children with the sins of their fathers.

So it's no crime for thunder to fire whoever colonised Nigeria and put Nigeria in this shape...including all their descendants including the Queen!

For me, her death is less honorable than the death of a child who died of malnutrition in Nigeria.

Goodbye.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Kagd10: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2022
broadman20:

Hahahaha! Yorubas are not slave to religion.....erooo!

I wonder what is causing a fight in the secondary schools in Kwara state?

Keep deceiving yourself.

That was why I said it was man who made religion difficult. Religion is supposed to be personal. Not beyond your religious houses and the comfort of your home because it's a personal thing.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Patriotsleague: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2022
Bontafa:

Also the english was not the first to spread it .infact a man from Rome was the one to spread it in England.

And it started from
Judea
How did Christianity originate and spread? Christianity began in Judea in the present-day Middle East. Jews there told prophecies about a Messiah who would remove the Romans and restore the kingdom of David. What we know about Jesus's life and his birth around 6 B.C.E., comes from the four Gospels
Idiot, Jesus was a Jew not a Christian, that was why he was called King of the Jews, they practiced Judaism then, that's why Jesus always go to the 'synagogue', never did the bible mention Jesus went to a church. you people are ignorant. Jesus never called himself a Christian, the Christian following was after his death, the Roman authority started the religion for peace and control, brought in pagan holidays into it, it was a way of bringing the pagans and Christ followers together. Back then the people were controlled by religion, even till now. Jesus was never a Christian, no Christianity as an organized religion then. We Africans were traditional worshippers during those eras. This current bible we read was edited by King James, an English monarch, in the year 1611, that's just about 400years ago. Jesus was not a Christian, his followers are described as christians. The Romans started it, partnered with the English on it, for the Romans ruled the world during the times of Jesus, but they were pagans then, but when Jesus died, his followers were forbidden, so many were being killed, but this only added to the fervor, so the Roman leadership decided to start the Christian religion, added pagan holidays, this worked, as it brought the people together, under one religion, and from there, they spread the influence of the religion round the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! / Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.