Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (57990 Views)

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter / Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by BeanmanX(m): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2022
JohnOkolo:

Why is the truth so so bitter.

Frankly I love Her The Late Queen.

But she only said the truth.

When you White Caucasian folks return all stolen assets, and pay heavily for what was plundered and stolen, then I will consider her statement racist, but right now The Head of a Theieving, Raping and Genocidal Empire is gone and may her pains be excruciating
What about ur politicians that have been raping u since time immemorial? for decades!,,, stealing from u and depriving you of your right,,,what would u say about them?....have you ever held them accountable for their evil deeds?..who knows,,u might even be praising them for rendering you and majority of Nigerians useless to the society..

Don't hold the dead lady responsible for ur woes,,hold your thieving politicians that have made your lives miserable with poverty...

lastly what I'm come to realize is that blacks are their own worst enemies,,,once they do something bad instead of blaming themselves,,they blame others for it.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Halo22: 8:50am On Sep 09, 2022
In as much as I understand her plight courtesy of the civil war of 1967--1970 where almost every Igboman and woman directly or indirectly became a victim, I don't support her open persimistic wish against the Queen. If I was her, I would delete the tweet and also apologize to the British empire before she becomes a victim in America where she is based due to their strong ties with the British.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by 2Radii: 8:50am On Sep 09, 2022
Broveens42:

You are being affected by religion grin that is why you see a big deal in her wish for the queen... Discard man made religion..

If present day Israel had your mentality, they would have ceased to exist on planet Earth grin
who bring religion into this??

Lol, first tin first, what tribe are u??

Have u heard people sayin if only wishes are horses, beggers would ride?? Which means are wishes are not necessarily needed, either the woman is bad or not, death is the endpoint.

She sayin that into the public world is just a course of ridicule. It shows how hateful she is.

Even if she's wishing her that, cant she wish her jejely in her mind?? Must she display her level of bitterness to the world??

Now if she's receiving the consequences of her uncouthness she will be shouting marginalisation, racism and wil be playing unnecessary victim card. Mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Tammynator909(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2022
I thought the war was a CIVIL war, how did the Queen influence it? Someone please enlighten me about it cos I have little of the Biafra-Nigeria war

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by tishbite42: 8:50am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

He wasn't because the British left the country with each region having an autonomy rule of themselves. Why want to colonise other people?

The Yoruba didn't vote for Zik btw.

And which Fulani was mayor of Enugu? Tinubu was given a chieftaincy title in Niger, does that mean he's become their ruler?
I'm sorry I never knew you were this ignorant.
Sorry for quoting you
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by citizen202(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:
Igbos. Lol..

Toxic from birth.

Funnily, they were the ones who wanted to colonise Nigeria after the British left.. the irony..

Azikiwe had wanted to try that in the SW despite the fact that the British left every region in autonomy of themselves but no, Igbo weren't satisfied but wanted to colonise the whole country. Azikiwe was left to lick his wound after he was stopped. Still he didn't stop and eventually spearheaded the Igbo coup which killed every leaders of every region which were none of their business while they protected their Igbo leaders. He, Azikiwe travelled abroad at the same moment when the Igbo coup was happening. Ironsi came in and continued with the madness of what they had planned until his atrocities was withheld. In the end, Ojukwu declared Biafra but still wouldn't stop his greedy attempt in wanting to colonise the country. Eventually, their atrocities were fought against yet they're the ones playing the victim today.

They're doing the same today. Tinubu has never ruled anyone or their papa but they keep insulting him daily while they protect their leaders who achieved absolute nothing and are not better than Tinubu who's 10 times better than all their leaders combined together. Tinubu's legacies litter everywhere in Lagos such as Lekki seaport, RRS, Lekki trade zone, LAMATA, millennium schools, LASTMA, gigantic LASU teaching hospital, Eko Atlantic city, BRT and several infrastructure and policies put in place by Tinubu. As a matter of fact, Tinubu is the reason behind Lagos' bouyant economy today.. Yet the Igbos insult him daily despite the fact he didn't rule them or their papa.
As much as I am against what the lady said as an ethnic Igbo ...you are stupid for bringing politics and Your epic failure tinubu into this. . tribalism will destroy you
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Tammynator909(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2022
I thought the war was a CIVIL war, how did the Queen influence it? Someone please enlighten me about it cos I have little knowledge of the Biafra-Nigeria war
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Broveens42(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2022
tishbite42:

She is not losing her job. American academics are criticizing the University. Go to Twitter and see the real thing.

Lol.. they think the U S is like their shit hole..
Sometimes you begin to wonder if it's same God that created us...
A good number of blacks see raw truth as war and terror
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Altruisticboy: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2022
vanunu:
Is time for the world to speak out against the crime the British committed against west African natives in the late 1960s.

Too numerous. Can you believe it that Phillips, her husband is worshiped as a god of which he's aware of??
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Mrkindness: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2022
smile11s:

You will be myopic in Jesus Name Amen and know how it feels to be one so next time you use the right words. Stupid co.w and wasted illiterate sperm
see hate heading to a full-blown witchcraft. Between person they say he is myopic and one said to be stupid, cow, illiterate and waste of sperm which one is more wicked ?
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by OneEyedSnake: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2022
chikason22:

Please take your breakfast.
And go and hustle.

Still better than nibbling on human remains.

Heathen cannibal of the yeast
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Masterito(m): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2022
Bring a whole tribe into one person's comment show the level of your reason. It is poor. You are not different from the person you are criticizing.
Kagd10:
Igbos. Lol..

Toxic from birth.

Funnily, they were the ones who wanted to colonise Nigeria after the British left.. the irony..

Azikiwe had wanted to try that in the SW despite the fact that the British left every region in autonomy of themselves but no, Igbo weren't satisfied but wanted to colonise the whole country. Azikiwe was left to lick his wound after he was stopped. Still he didn't stop and eventually spearheaded the Igbo coup which killed every leaders of every region which were none of their business while they protected their Igbo leaders. He, Azikiwe travelled abroad at the same moment when the Igbo coup was happening. Ironsi came in and continued with the madness of what they had planned until his atrocities was withheld. In the end, Ojukwu declared Biafra but still wouldn't stop his greedy attempt in wanting to colonise the country. Eventually, their atrocities were fought against yet they're the ones playing the victim today.

They're doing the same today. Tinubu has never ruled anyone or their papa but they keep insulting him daily while they protect their leaders who achieved absolute nothing and are not better than Tinubu who's 10 times better than all their leaders combined together. Tinubu's legacies litter everywhere in Lagos such as Lekki seaport, RRS, Lekki trade zone, LAMATA, millennium schools, LASTMA, gigantic LASU teaching hospital, Eko Atlantic city, BRT and several infrastructure and policies put in place by Tinubu. As a matter of fact, Tinubu is the reason behind Lagos' bouyant economy today.. Yet the Igbos insult him daily despite the fact he didn't rule them or their papa.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Streett: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2022
Broveens42:

Racism is just a word coined to show the white supremacy over you. What you call racism is nothing but a combination of insult,tantrum, criticism etc

Do the whites cry about racism?

I probably needa take my previous on this thread down.., haven given it a thought all over and as well seen the depth of what this white folks made Africans and beyond go through , genocide, slavery and all that inexplicable shii…. Even Indians and Palestinians dey para for her in death!
Omo I begin take am personal All over again, Death doesn’t purge Your Atrocities, They jus facts that’s needs to be resounded all over again if need be… I guess that’s what Uju Anya did and stood by …

Lastly Yea racism comes directly or indirectly in all forms and colors

Uju Anya got balls 100% abegg
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by tishbite42: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2022
Broveens42:

Lol.. they think the U S is like their shit hole..
Sometimes you begin to wonder if it's same God that created us...
A good number of blacks see raw truth as war and terror
Generally, the Black Man is cursed
The Igbos are the only Blacks with some sense of dignity
The rest are slaves, shameless ones
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Parachoko: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2022
Oxb90:
The world does not like the truth.
For some people condemning this lady, they have forgotten that she is a professor in a country like USA.
She knows what is going to be the consequences ( if any) of her tweet about the late queen.

And to think some nairalanders are now crying more than the British is quite surprising.

It is also very unfortunate that a noble social media like Nairaland has turned out to be where some disgruntled Nigerians now uses to express their hatred for other tribes.
I do not even understand, what did the Queen do for the lady to attack her like that? It seems you have some knowledge about the issue.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Positivepoint(m): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how she stupidly embarrassed her shit hole... like WTF? undecided
Most Nigerians can be so rude and uncouth.. acting like black monkeys on social media..why on Earth will you address a dead lady in such disgusting manner..

I think she's a professor in a US University..then she's f**ked..she's a black racist but her fellow Nigerians might see no wrong in this.. is this what she lectures to her black students?
Most Blacks with their dirty attitude.. imagine if it was a white who made this statement..the BLM and nairaland branch of wildos would have been screaming racism and all..Eww..no wonder her ancestors sold themselves out to the colonial master..

Yet when trump tag Africa and Nigeria the world where mute.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by olab059(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Most Nigerians can be so rude and uncouth.. acting like black monkeys on social media..why on Earth will you address a dead lady in such disgusting manner..

I think she's a professor in a US University..then she's f**ked..she's a black racist but her fellow Nigerians might see no wrong in this.. is this what she lectures to her black students?
Most Blacks with their dirty attitude.. imagine if it was a white who made this statement..the BLM and nairaland branch of wildos would have been screaming racism and all..Eww..no wonder her ancestors sold themselves out to the colonial master..

People from eastern part of Nigeria have beef with Britain because they took side of Nigeria in the Biafran war. That's where her hate is coming from.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Wintertime: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why is she pained from the war her people started?

How do they started it

For declaring Biafra

And unity beggars like you can't be without them cause of Oil well
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Broveens42(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2022
2Radii:
who bring religion into this??

Lol, first tin first, what tribe are u??

Have u heard people sayin if only wishes are horses, beggers would ride?? Which means are wishes are not necessarily needed, either the woman is bad or not, death is the endpoint.

She sayin that into the public world is just a course of ridicule. It shows how hateful she is.

Even if she's wishing her that, cant she wish her jejely in her mind?? Must she display her level of bitterness to the world??

Now if she's receiving the consequences of her uncouthness she will be shouting marginalisation, racism and wil be playing unnecessary victim card. Mtcheew.

Lol.. religion has clearly affected you and even more from this submission....

Which one is jejely... When Israel bombard their enemies, do they do it jejely grin
No, they would have done it jejely and go back to default desert setting grin
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Parachoko: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2022
Armaggedon:
3 million people died in the war. That wasn't sexy at all.
Nah the Queen of England kill 3 million people?

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Patriotsleague: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2022
broadman20:

I don't blame you, I blame your parents who has never deemed it necessary to tell you their younger generation the truth about Nigeria and that's why the northern Nigeria will always deceive you people with sweet tongue and religion and get you live so vulnerable.

Had it been that it was an Igbo man who called you people the problem of Nigeria, the west would have been shaking but nooo! It is Sanusi Lamidi Sanusi your slave master and that's why you will never reply him back.

Cowards and women in men's clothing.
It's true, today Nnamdi Kanu and that idiot abroad oppress you with their hoodlums and force you to stay indoors, that is slavery. International Slave trade had been abolished before this Queen came to power. Today ipob terrorists are killing, kidnapping and cannibalizing igbos, and your focus is on a queen from England, who share no interest with you, their interest is with the Nigerian state, not just one tribe. In the civil war, the British did the normal thing, side with their ally, which is the federal government, not Ojukwu or biafra. Till today nations support their allies in warfare, see Russian and Ukraine war, European allies are supporting Ukraine not Russia. You can only get mad and kill yourself, you and your tribe are inconsequential, the only relevance you have is that you are part of the Nigerian state. Bloody dots embarrassing us with bad manners and lack of proper training everywhere. I wish we can expunge you people out of Nigeria. You idiots are the ones rushing abroad begging and stealing to get a British passport, if you hate them, why go to their country, why spend your money on them?
Foolish hypocrites, no wonder Kanu and that Ekpa dey use una drink kunu, very stupid people.

3 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Kagd10: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2022
citizen202:
As much as I am against what the lady said as an ethnic Igbo ...you are stupid for bringing politics and Your epic failure tinubu into this. . tribalism will destroy you

Tribalist is you people who don't want to hear the truth while blaming others for what you caused. You dey mad!

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by benjsniper33: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't know if your white or black but I can sense that your a bitter slave. If you were on the plantation you'll be one of those sellout slaves who'll willingly betray the attempt of other slaves to escape from slavery.

Mind you there is no black monkey, their hairs may be black but their skin is not black and their lips are not think. Africans have black melanated skin, thick lips , well sculpted bodies and no tail. Na you know where you see Africans as monkeys.

Now don't get carried away by emotion, look at the words of that lady ask yourself the following questions-:

Did she said the truth ?
Have the British taken concrete measures to remedy their bloody past?
Have the British returned stolen African wealths?
Is the British Monarchy still in the business of pillaging, plunder, genocide , occult assassination and depredation or they have totally stopped ?

Although she made her statement in strong words it doesn't undermine the veracity of her claims .

Odabo
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Kingofhoes: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2022
smile11s:

she definitely will lose her job and she will be canceled forever

Such a misinformed ignorant clown you are grin grin
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Parachoko: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2022
smile11s:

She was pained from the WAR. Read her other tweets
Wetin concern the Queen of England with the Nigerian Civil war?

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by FireUpNow(m): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2022
Prof Uju as a professor truly made a very shameful and disgraceful statement. Since the time of the Biafra war till now, I believe the Igbos should have healed their wounds. The education she is proud of today was made possible by the British colonial masters whose queen she wished excruciating pain in her death. Disgraceful and shambolic. I condemned her statement here and one Igbo Nairalander was telling load of rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by SeunDAssLicker: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2022
Lots of slaves on this thread

3 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by faste: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2022
Heathrow44:
I think soon enough a brouhaha abracadabra would be done and she would be relieved of her position, we expect it soon enough, twitter may be forced by d brits to suspend her twitter account permanently, her YouTube, Facebook, tiktok, accounts would be banned, with violating community policies and spreading hate speech and disinformation we expect this too
And so what...does her life depend on twiter, brits can go Bleep themself.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by stanliwise(m): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

naive....
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by cezarman(m): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2022
Oxb90:
The world does not like the truth.
For some people condemning this lady, they have forgotten that she is a professor in a country like USA.
She knows what is going to be the consequences ( if any) of her tweet about the late queen.

And to think some nairalanders are now crying more than the British is quite surprising.

It is also very unfortunate that a noble social media like Nairaland Toxicland has turned out to be where some disgruntled Nigerians now uses to express their hatred for other tribes.

Fixed
angry
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Lashist(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

This is the truth and fact! Not tribalism. You're the tribalist who doesn't want to hear the truth.
Let me prove you are only a tribalistic idiot...is this man in this tweet an igbo too? Bcus an igbo said her mind, your hate suddenly heightens...troll, you are not sensible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Broveens42(m): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2022
Streett:

I probably needa take my post down , haven given it a thought and as well seen the depth of what this white folks made Africans and beyond go through , genocide, slavery and all that shii…. Even Indians and Palestinians no send her …
Omo I begin take am personal All over again, Death doesn’t purge Your Atrocities, They jus facts and that’s what Uju Anya stood by …

Uju Anya got balls 100%

Even that kneel they take against racism in European games, they do enjoy it ... They love it.. that's why it's called racism... to show superiority

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Adama Barrow Removes "Islamic" From Gambia's Official Name / Assassination Attempt Made On Russian President, Vladmir Putin / George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.