Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (58019 Views)

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter / Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by CondemnBattery(f): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2022
I am a Nigerian. Her tweet and whatever she represents is damn disgusting. Like what the Bleep.
May God rest her soul (Queen) in perfect peace. Amen.
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how she stupidly embarrassed her shit hole... like WTF? undecided
Most Nigerians can be so rude and uncouth.. acting like black monkeys on social media..why on Earth will you address a dead lady in such disgusting manner..

I think she's a professor in a US University..then she's f**ked..she's a black racist but her fellow Nigerians might see no wrong in this.. is this what she lectures to her black students?
Most Blacks with their dirty attitude.. imagine if it was a white who made this statement..the BLM and nairaland branch of wildos would have been screaming racism and all..Eww..no wonder her ancestors sold themselves out to the colonial master..

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Acidosis(m): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2022
PharoahIII:
Some useless nigerians will come here to insult this wonderful prof Uju. Useless people that dont know their history. If only they know how the british empire ravaged and raped developing countries especially african countries. All the diamonds and gold used in making the so called crown jewels were lifted from africa. Useless people

That same Gold you mentioned is in abundance till date in Zamfara state. Guess where the Zamfara state governor's children schools and lives? Of course, the UK. What have you done with the IGR from that gold since 1960?
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by ariesbull: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2022
Oxb90:
The world does not like the truth.
For some people condemning this lady, they have forgotten that she is a professor in a country like USA.
She knows what is going to be the consequences ( if any) of her tweet about the late queen.

And to think some nairalanders are now crying more than the British is quite surprising.

It is also very unfortunate that a noble social media like Nairaland has turned out to be where some disgruntled Nigerians now uses to express their hatred for other tribes.

Leave blacks that are stupid... The pretty lady said the truth

About 3 million igbo died under her watch! She and her country stole and plundered Nigeria also

But the black is a low race and can't reason
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by olab059(m): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2022
Oxb90:
The world does not like the truth.
For some people condemning this lady, they have forgotten that she is a professor in a country like USA.
She knows what is going to be the consequences ( if any) of her tweet about the late queen.

And to think some nairalanders are now crying more than the British is quite surprising.

It is also very unfortunate that a noble social media like Nairaland has turned out to be where some disgruntled Nigerians now uses to express their hatred for other tribes.

They tweet was from a place of hate and emotion, she didn't think it through...that's why she quickly deleted it. If it was well thought-out, she would have stood on her word, and not delete the tweet.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Kagd10: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2022
Lashist:

Let me prove you are only a tribalistic idiot...is this man in this tweet and igbo too? Bcus an igbo said her mind, your hate suddenly heightens...troll, you are not sensible

Your Igbo brethren wasn't talking about that. She was mostly talking about the war which was caused by Igbos in the first place..

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by everythinggirly(f): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2022
Serves her right. What was she thinking when she tweeted that?

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Lashist(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Most Nigerians can be so rude and uncouth.. acting like black monkeys on social media..why on Earth will you address a dead lady in such disgusting manner..

I think she's a professor in a US University..then she's f**ked..she's a black racist but her fellow Nigerians might see no wrong in this.. is this what she lectures to her black students?
Most Blacks with their dirty attitude.. imagine if it was a white who made this statement..the BLM and nairaland branch of wildos would have been screaming racism and all..Eww..no wonder her ancestors sold themselves out to the colonial master..
Dummy. Is this man also a black racist? People are saying what they think...was it not in naija here that oba of benin begged the royal family to return their artwork abi some things they took when they were still in naija...indians have done lots of movies on what the royal family did to them during colonization...are they also racists...you are naive and looking for likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by dreamxhaser: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2022
vanunu:

Queen Elizabeth supplied arms that were used to kill more than three million West Africans. That is a big genocidal crime.

Please use killed igbos (from a war mfs started) not killed west Africans

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by 2Radii: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2022
Broveens42:

Lol.. religion has clearly affected you and even more from this submission....

Which one is jejely... When Israel bombard their enemies, do they do it jejely grin
No, they would have done it jejely and go back to default desert setting grin
I have checked ur profile and see u re ibo, so no need to banter unnecessarily.

Stop robing everytin on religion baba, i am not even religious to say, but in everything i do, humanity is my watchword bro.

Humanity before religion anyday anytime.

But u can go on with ur principle of hate and bitterness. U re free grin

The funny thing is that it doesn't affect anybody but you grin

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by chiedozie198100: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:
A lack of heritage and culture on full display.

The OSU of a Prof is probably bitter over the British govt role in seeing to the defeat of their useless Biafra not knowing that the United Kingdom has been an exclusive colony of Jewish Banksters and merchants since the Oliver Cromwell seditious and treasonous uprising that saw to the regicide of a British monarch followed by the lifting of the over 3 centuries ban on Jews setting foot on the British isles. Since those inglorious years, the British isles has been taken over by Jews to the point that the nobility and aristocratic class have all been jewified through marriages of convenience to offset debts incurred to Jewish bankers.

Bezzos is Jewish and he knows that Elizabeth and the House of Windsor is Jewish .

This linear thinking OSU of a prof does not know the role Jews played in orchestrating their massacre in both the British govt and Jewish infested Soviet union that supported the Nigerian side.

OSU thought her woke credentials allows her to openly insult the late Queen not knowing that civility and general human decency does not allow for such ill talk towards the dead.

But being she is an OSU with zero Home training or a culture or heritage worthy to speak of, these Philistine always expose their inferiority complex by insulting their betters

Osus are beyond redemption

Your moniker alnoe speaks volumes.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by goslowgoslow(m): 9:02am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

In a much as I don't support her harsh and open tweet there is nothing special about the queen. Take South Africa as an example, this woman openly supported the apartheid and you are here ranting!
Between why are you generalizing that most Nigerians can be rude? That is wrong thing to say.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Doyingrt: 9:02am On Sep 09, 2022
She might be right...
But we can't heal the pain until will learn how to forgive!
It is a crucial and difficult process required for lasting peace.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Tammynator909(m): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2022
The same question I've been trying to ask
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by doczero: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2022
I didn't see where Jeff Bezos slammed her.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by OneEyedSnake: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2022
Tammynator909:
I thought the war was a CIVIL war, how did the Queen influence it? Someone please enlighten me about it cos I have little of the Biafra-Nigeria war

In 1963, Zik spearheaded the act of Parliament to see Nigeria transformed to a Republic.

That transformation saw to the British monarchy being rejected as the Sovereign Head of State with the then Governor-General Azikiwe becoming the ceremonial head of state by assuming the title of President of Nigeria.

How then is the Queen responsible for all the much deserved reactions , war on the Igbo when she and her kingdom never held sway on Nigeria since 1960 and 1963?

Igbos will wake up one day and blame God Himself for their self induced ordeals.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Lashist(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

Your Igbo brethren wasn't talking about that. She was mostly talking about the war which was caused by Igbos in the first place..
You still dont understand...the guy in that tweet said how it affected him...Uju said how it affected her and her people...omo you are daft...how can you be cool with what that tweet said but suddenly hate what uju said in her tweet...double standard with foolishness..yes the queen was in power when kids were killed all for her selfish interest..unless you are related to the queen or just hate igbos, you shouldn't hate uju's tweet...omo dey go...i just wan engage you...at least i have made you know you are still mentally a slave
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by faste: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2022
PharoahIII:
[color=#006600][/color]

The same thing that prevents you from fighting an armed policeman when he tries to unlawfully collect bribes from you. The same thing that is preventing you from fighting Buhari and the Nigerian political elite even when you know they have raped you and your children's futures several times over. In any case who says they didn't fight back? They only had bows and arrows and machetes. The British had gun powder and cannons. Obviously you are not a student of history.
Just ignore that dude...her ancestors could not fight back when britain came and plundered their kingdom because they had superior weapond
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by gotnel: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2022
For whatever reason, the tweet was too hash on the dying queen.
However, Nigerians are very responsible.
This is just one lady saying her mind.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by geewean(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2022
Personally I don't support the Biafra struggle and that's the more reason my state is never part of them neither did we observe the sit at home rule.

What you must understand is that academics thrive on bold controversy.Go read about who restrained Gowon from honouring the Aburri accord in Ghana during the war? Why did Buhari had to report to the UK to tell them that he is willing to relinquish power by next year?

Go read the Scottish and Irish tweets since yesterday how the whites made derogatory statements about her on Twitter and many are rejoicing over her death.Bur na black woman of an Igbo decent we are quick to through tantrums at her.Anyways you are entitled to ur point sha.

I was so shocked to see a watery hypothesis from you or a poor analysis with a shallow depth of intelligence on the issue.Which one is Lastma in this matter? Tinubu has tried in his capacity but for me the most outstanding Governor of Lagos remains Fashola.Go to the state teaching hospital may be u haven't visited the mordernised buildings there all carry Fasholas name there .Who renovated Oshodi to become what it is today? Can u Walk through Oshodi under Tinubus era freely?

Be calming down you are free to vote your emilokan and if he wins it's not a bad thing.You guys will soon understand who Shettima is......lol.When the exchange rate is over 2k na we all gooay am they won't say emilokanist will receive subsidy on it.

Tinubu does not know you at all neither does he know me.Campaign on issues and not sentiments.I tell Peter Obi supporters too.

This woman has gained global visibility.For Jeff bezoz to reply her tweet guy what out.They will profile her and if her academic works are excellent from their findings na to dey give her research grants.Understand social media dynamics.Dont be using urs to do emilokan alone.Tommorrow Peter Obi and Tinubu and ATIKU will codedly be eating in their mansion.

Try get sense ooo! Support politicians but not to the extreme kos if e choke them bo send u.Same thing I tekk the obidients.

Kagd10:
Igbos. Lol..

Toxic from birth.

Funnily, they were the ones who wanted to colonise Nigeria after the British left.. the irony..

Azikiwe had wanted to try that in the SW despite the fact that the British left every region in autonomy of themselves but no, Igbo weren't satisfied but wanted to colonise the whole country. Azikiwe was left to lick his wound after he was stopped. Still he didn't stop and eventually spearheaded the Igbo coup which killed every leaders of every region which were none of their business while they protected their Igbo leaders. He, Azikiwe travelled abroad at the same moment when the Igbo coup was happening. Ironsi came in and continued with the madness of what they had planned until his atrocities was withheld. In the end, Ojukwu declared Biafra but still wouldn't stop his greedy attempt in wanting to colonise the country. Eventually, their atrocities were fought against yet they're the ones playing the victim today.

They're doing the same today. Tinubu has never ruled anyone or their papa but they keep insulting him daily while they protect their leaders who achieved absolute nothing and are not better than Tinubu who's 10 times better than all their leaders combined together. Tinubu's legacies litter everywhere in Lagos such as Lekki seaport, RRS, Lekki trade zone, LAMATA, millennium schools, LASTMA, gigantic LASU teaching hospital, Eko Atlantic city, BRT and several infrastructure and policies put in place by Tinubu. As a matter of fact, Tinubu is the reason behind Lagos' bouyant economy today.. Yet the Igbos insult him daily despite the fact he didn't rule them or their papa.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by GeneralPula: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2022
Amb1045:
Read your history please. They played politics with 3million humans life. They starved 5million people to death. Nigerian government was supported by British government.

That’s to tell you how stupid Ojukwu was. You declared your country without making provisions for what they’ll eat..

So you expect Nigeria to be feeding biafrans? Even after fighting Nigerians?

Let me use you as an example - You own a company with several workers. One of your workers resigned. Will you still be paying such working salary?

Igbos victim mentality don cast and it can only wreck them.

3 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Kagd10: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2022
Lashist:

You still dont understand...the guy in that tweet said how it affected him...Uju said how it affected her and her people...omo you are daft...how can you be cool with what that tweet said but suddenly hate what uju said in her tweet...double standard with foolishness...unless you are related to the queen or just hate igbos, you shouldn't hate uju's tweet...omo dey go...i just wan engage you...at least i have made you know you are still mentally a slave

As if I haven't seen you people blame Awolowo who did nothing to y'all. You dey mad!

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by BenedictAbajue(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2022
To Hell With HerBloodyHands, Queen Elizabeth II Who Wore During Her Time On Earth A Crown Of Stolen Jewels
#Bad_Egg
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by GeneralPula: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2022
marvinsync:

insulting a person isn't tribalism

igbos insult individuals u guys insult tribes

Igbos insults everything & everyone. Visit this thread below. Igbos started this tribal thing on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

You people haven’t seen anything yet. Even me, I’ve gathered several things ontop Igbo matter. When it’s time to unleash, I’ll start to unleash..

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Lifeemetu(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:
Igbos. Lol..

Toxic from birth.

Funnily, they were the ones who wanted to colonise Nigeria after the British left.. the irony..

Azikiwe had wanted to try that in the SW despite the fact that the British left every region in autonomy of themselves but no, Igbo weren't satisfied but wanted to colonise the whole country. Azikiwe was left to lick his wound after he was stopped. Still he didn't stop and eventually spearheaded the Igbo coup which killed every leaders of every region which were none of their business while they protected their Igbo leaders. He, Azikiwe travelled abroad at the same moment when the Igbo coup was happening. Ironsi came in and continued with the madness of what they had planned until his atrocities was withheld. In the end, Ojukwu declared Biafra but still wouldn't stop his greedy attempt in wanting to colonise the country. Eventually, their atrocities were fought against yet they're the ones playing the victim today.

They're doing the same today. Tinubu has never ruled anyone or their papa but they keep insulting him daily while they protect their leaders who achieved absolute nothing and are not better than Tinubu who's 10 times better than all their leaders combined together. Tinubu's legacies litter everywhere in Lagos such as Lekki seaport, RRS, Lekki trade zone, LAMATA, millennium schools, LASTMA, gigantic LASU teaching hospital, Eko Atlantic city, BRT and several infrastructure and policies put in place by Tinubu. As a matter of fact, Tinubu is the reason behind Lagos' bouyant economy today.. Yet the Igbos insult him daily despite the fact he has never ruled them or their papa.

Every achievement in Lagos, both that of Fashola and Ambode make una continue to attribute it to Tinubu.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by georgeakins: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Sergio103:

What caused the coup.
Which group was in serious chaos and needed to be tamed??

How did the word "wild wild west " originated?

There was no political crisis as at the time the coup was executed. The excuse given by the Ibo soldiers was corruption.
They believed there was corruption in Nigeria except in the South East.

It was the Ibo coup that led to civil war.
Gowon made a mistake by not allowing Ibos to secede. Look at the nuisance they are causing where ever they reside today.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Broveens42(m): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2022
FireUpNow:
Prof Uju as a professor truly made a very shameful and disgraceful statement. Since the time of the Biafria war till now, I believe the Igbos should healed their wounds. The education she is proud of today was made possible by the British colonial masters whose queen she wished excruciating pain in her death. Disgraceful and shambolic. I condemned her statement here and one Igbo Nairalander was telling load of rubbish.

Heal fire..
You can't heal from a wound when you don't first arrest the blood( bring to book those involved in biafra genocide) and when your blood platelets ain't functioning to heal properly ( all those 3R , reconstruction rubbish)

Second Niger bridge(over 40years and not completed ) grin
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by barcaboi(m): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Armaggedon:
3 million people died in the war. That wasn't sexy at all.

Na the queen cause am?

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Parachoko: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2022
smile11s:

Why did the UK interfere and not allow we Africans to Man it out ourselves?
Why did Ojukwu and Ironsi fight against Adaka Boro when Adaka Boro declared an Independent state for we in the Niger Delta?

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Kagd10: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2022
geewean:

Personally I don't support the Biafra struggle and that's the more reason my state is never part of them neither did we observe the sit at home rule.

What you must understand is that academics thrive on bold controversy.Go read about who restrained Gowon from honouring the Aburri accord in Ghana during the war? Why did Buhari had to report to the UK to tell them that he is willing to relinquish power by next year?

Go read the Scottish and Irish tweets since yesterday how the whites made derogatory statements about her on Twitter and many are rejoicing over her death.Bur na black woman of an Igbo decent we are quick to through tantrums at her.Anyways you are entitled to ur point sha.

I was so shocked to see a watery hypothesis from you or a poor analysis with a shallow depth of intelligence on the issue.Which one is Lastma in this matter? Tinubu has tried in his capacity but for me the most outstanding Governor of Lagos remains Fashola.Go to the state teaching hospital may be u haven't visited the mordernised buildings there all carry Fasholas name there .Who renovated Oshodi to become what it is today? Can u Walk through Oshodi under Tinubus era freely?

Be calming down you are free to vote your emilokan and if he wins it's not a bad thing.You guys will soon understand who Shettima is......lol.When the exchange rate is over 2k na we all gooay am they won't say emilokanist will receive subsidy on it.

Tinubu does not know you at all neither does he know me.Campaign on issues and not sentiments.I tell Peter Obi supporters too.

This woman has gained global visibility.For Jeff bezoz to reply her tweet guy what out.They will profile her and if her academic works are excellent from their findings na to dey give her research grants.Understand social media dynamics.Dont be using urs to do emilokan alone.Tommorrow Peter Obi and Tinubu and ATIKU will codedly be eating in their mansion.

Try get sense ooo! Support politicians but not to the extreme kos if e choke them bo send u.Same thing I tekk the obidients.

Fashola has his legacies, so does Tinubu. Everything I listed in my post are Tinubu's legacies. So stop crying already.

Of course I have my grievance with the British but the Igbos weren't better than the colonizers because they had wanted to colonise too.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Lashist(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

As if I haven't seen you people blame Awolowo who did nothing to y'all. You dey mad!
I told you that you are very stupid...so bcus then blame awolowo so they shouldn't blame the queen...how awolowo even enter this discussion cheesy. You are probably one jambite or ASUU strike candidate...that's why you spend your whole time trolling...better go and find a skill...this hate won't benefit you...an igbo man fit employ you 2moro. I hope you tell him no if its your only hope...zombie
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Tammynator909(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2022
I still do not understand why Her Majesty is being blamed.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by OneEyedSnake: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2022
chiedozie198100:

Your moniker alnoe speaks volumes.

That long one eyed snake between my legs used to FCK your mom, sisters and future wife.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington / Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.