Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Blood Covenant: She's Threatening To Commit Sucide Because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Covenant: She's Threatening To Commit Sucide Because Of This (625 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Covenant: She's Threatening To Commit Sucide Because Of This by Messi1: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
My girlfriend is threatening to commit sucide if we will not take a blood covenant with each other.

How can I talk to her to understand?

Re: Blood Covenant: She's Threatening To Commit Sucide Because Of This by Samat12: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
Everytime ur girlfriend this .your girlfriend that. una be Bollywood?
That's una problem though.
My own problem now is just who will help me with a soft loan of just 20k to repair my Keke.
I will pay back with interest in two months time.
I'm not a scammer. Just a legit hustler going through some rough times in his hustle.
Remember we rise by lifting others peeps.
Re: Blood Covenant: She's Threatening To Commit Sucide Because Of This by Messi1: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Can someone help me? Pls I desperately need help!!! I've tried all I could but she stood her ground.
Re: Blood Covenant: She's Threatening To Commit Sucide Because Of This by Messi1: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Samat12:
Everytime ur girlfriend this .your girlfriend that. una be Bollywood?
That's una problem though.
My own problem now is just who will help me with a soft loan of just 20k to repair my Keke.
I will pay back with interest in two months time.
I'm not a scammer. Just a legit hustler going through some rough times in his hustle.
Remember we rise by lifting others peeps.
Hmmm my brother you wont understand.
Re: Blood Covenant: She's Threatening To Commit Sucide Because Of This by Aboks(m): 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
You be mumu man

Blood covenant kill you there

Who does that in this modern age
Re: Blood Covenant: She's Threatening To Commit Sucide Because Of This by Baitullah: 12:50am On Sep 09, 2022
Based on the bro code, make I just comment.

No! Don't do it.

She won't dear it. She's trying to hoodwink you. She'll be the first to cheat or initiate breakup when she's tired.

Shine your eyes. If na die, make she die. Yo mama never bore you for her sake.

(1) (Reply)

Marry For Logical Reasons Rather Than Emotional Reasons / See Wetin Cause Confusion For Hook Up Show | Lege Miami / Find The 4th Cat And Don't Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.