Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,568 members, 7,850,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Marry For Logical Reasons Rather Than Emotional Reasons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry For Logical Reasons Rather Than Emotional Reasons (640 Views)

The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America / Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... / Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry For Logical Reasons Rather Than Emotional Reasons by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
Throw love out of the window when considering anyone for marriage. thank me later !!! ur welcome

which will u take ?

1. A contractual business-like type of marriage

or

2. one that is enveloped in feelings of love and excitement?

I will pick option number 1 every day of the week and 24/7 a hundred times over !!!

That's because u see things just the way they are... u are thinking more straight with a clear head than emotions so u barely get it wrong.

people who marry out of emotions get it wrong most of the time... because feelings fizzles away and u are left staring at the disaster u got married to... those feelings weren't of love, but rather of infatuation or emotional attachment and more often lust.

contractual agreement presents to you the package just as u want it... u wanted a Light-skinned First class graduate in Medical laboratory science... tall, outspoken and independent person, who physically complements you and gives you the best opportunity to have cute babies and not monkeys grin

when u marry out of love and exicitement, u pay less attention to very important logical considerations...

why marry someone who will give u kids thats as ugly as monkeys for the sake of feelings?

why take the risk of getting married to someone who does not share desame value system?

1cent
Re: Marry For Logical Reasons Rather Than Emotional Reasons by Goldbw122(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Are u married?

1 Like

Re: Marry For Logical Reasons Rather Than Emotional Reasons by rickpat(m): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
all these dumb advise we see everyday...

WHY NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO DO WHATEVER WORKS FOR THEM... no be only contract marriage...na bill of quantity marriage
Re: Marry For Logical Reasons Rather Than Emotional Reasons by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
rickpat:
all these dumb advise we see everyday...

WHY NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO DO WHATEVER WORKS FOR THEM... no be only contract marriage...na bill of quantity marriage
lolgrin
Re: Marry For Logical Reasons Rather Than Emotional Reasons by Patented: 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Goldbw122:
Are u married?
U took the question out of my mouth walahi

1 Like

Re: Marry For Logical Reasons Rather Than Emotional Reasons by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2022
Patented:

U took the question out of my mouth walahi
but that's a dumb question to ask

(1) (Reply)

How A Dark Chubby/beautiful Lady Ran Away With My Phone. / Distress Sale: Hitachi Led TV 28 Inches And Dstv Decoder / Cucumber Prophetess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.