Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death (82723 Views)

Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death / Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. / Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by rusher14: 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Slynation:
okay...if you say so!! Just have it at the back of your mind apart from some parts of Lagos state, every other SW states are glorified slums...

All of the east is a slum and they aren't even glorified.

2 Likes

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Verbally ko...quantitatively ni

I hate slaves
slaves you helped in developing their land while yours is a primitive village
Now who are the real slave here ?

1 Like

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
rusher14:

Dem no dey get sense and they believe everything can be acquired through gragra.

Una wey get sense....

Yet... Islam divided you like chickens
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by seunmsg(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
She’s simply a bitter and hateful lady. She’s a disgrace to Nigeria and humanity in general.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Slynation(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:
When I got to know that the Uju woman is Igbo,I wasn't surprised any longer ! Most Igbo are bitter and hate filled souls who always like to blame other people for their misfortunes. That stupid woman will regret making such senseless statement. She will be made to understand that even in death,the deceased is greater than all her generations,both dead and unborn combined !
Oga sharap... nothing will happen to her grin Dispute her claims with facts and not emotions

3 Likes

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by PureFace1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I read it oo

and how they were decimated from 11 million to their current 800 thousand

hahahahahaha

The fact is that Igala people Colonized you lol

I even heard that the former governor of Anambra Obiano is an Igala man, but here you are beating your hairy Chest.

Talking about Kingdoms what Kingdom have Igbo ever built?

Talking about empire what empire have Igbo ever built? Yoruba empire Oyo Empire covered Nigeria, part of Ghana and Benin Republic at its peak.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
akinremiayomide:
slaves you helped in developing their land while yours is a primitive village
Now who is the real slave here ?

Propaganda don finish ilorin migrants...

If Ekiti state and Osun taste 3 years war...

I'm sure those zones would have been a game reserve by now..

1 Like

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
rusher14:

this your comment makes me laugh out loud I swear grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Slynation(m): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
seunmsg:
She’s simply a bitter and hateful lady. She’s a disgrace to Nigeria and humanity in general.
Oga rest...we all know Nigerians are in love with there oppressors but not everybody!! She's now a legend cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by rusher14: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Una wey get sense....

Yet... Islam divided you like chickens

Strangely enough, from Charly Boy to psquare to Obi, none can live in the east.

The only one that tried it, Dr. Akunyili was murdered in cold blood by his kinsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by seunny4lif(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Slynation:
but here in Nigeria, some useless people are mourning over those who stole their destiny...grin
Even Indians are celebrating because she and her family were responsible for the death of over 20M Indians.
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
PureFace1:

The fact is that Igala people Colonized you lol

I even heard that the former governor of Anambra Obiano is an Igala man, but here you are beating your hairy Chest.

Talking about Kingdoms what Kingdom have Igbo ever built?

Talking about empire what empire have Igbo ever built? Yoruba empire Oyo Empire covered Nigeria, part of Ghana and Benin Republic at its peak.

Yoruba and propaganda...

TuEh..

Yorubas had to wait for UK to write their history for them..

Lavish it with cocoa from ibadan...Yet no riot about taking back Ilorin..

hahahahahaha..who takes lies serious
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Propaganda don finish ilorin migrants...

If Ekiti state and Osun taste 3 years war...

I'm sure those zones would have been a game reserve by now..
you mean this dungeon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by blaise26abj(m): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Read up on the atrocities of the British monarchy and you will understand her view. However I think the way she said it was insensitive. The same way people would have reacted if the Queen said she wishes the victims excruciating pain . There is no drop of humanity in what she said , you don’t wish people pain . The world should evolve beyond that . Even serial killers are executed humanely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by rusher14: 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
akinremiayomide:
this your comment makes me laugh out loud I swear grin grin

No mimd the numbskulls.

They lack tact and think you can achieve anything by bullying and being uncouth.

2 Likes

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
rusher14:

The only one that tried it, Dr. Akunyili was murdered in cold blood by his kinsmen.
obi self ran away from that war zone

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Panda7(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
bam racism
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
rusher14:

funny enough..

your people that sell agbo here are the standouts in their village,some are even princesses.. But see them in the east

2 Likes

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by rusher14: 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
akinremiayomide:

The man is just fooling them.

E no deybgive shishi but e dey collect shishi.

grin

1 Like

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Slynation(m): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
rusher14:

Try dey travel out...E go change your mindset!! I have been to the Northern states, South South states, South West, South East, North Central etc...so I know what I'm talking about, but you can keep living in denial oO, normal...!!
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by rusher14: 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

funny enough..

your people that sell agbo here are the standouts in their village,some are even princesses.. But see them in the east

They definitely have customers.
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
akinremiayomide:

fatai and taoofeek came back...

life no balance

2 Likes

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by rusher14: 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
Slynation:
Try dey travel out...E go change your mindset!! I have been to the Northern states, South South states, South West, South East, North Central etc...so I know what I'm talking about, but you can keep living in denial oO, normal...!!

Shatap.

From Umulokpa in Enugu close to Nsukka to Obosi, where person never waka?

1 Like

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Slynation(m): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
seunny4lif:

Even Indians are celebrating because she and her family were responsible for the death of over 20M Indians.
it's well shaah...
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
rusher14:

They definitely have customers.

Yeah...you lots are here..

You love traditional...Islam won't let you be down west
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by 2mch(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
She did not lie! All facts!!!

4 Likes

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Slynation(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
rusher14:

Shatap.

From Umulokpa in Enugu close to Nsukka to Obosi, where person never waka?
Baba you never walker anywhere...
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by 00FFT00(m): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
gambojimeta:
Why did she make such a venomous and virulent post on social media. Whats wrong with these people...

Did you lose anyone to the Nigeria/British genocide on easterners?.
Evidently, no.
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Gainman: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
datola:
How can a person of her status who is a scholar at Carnegie Mellon uttered such a despicable statement

IQ without Emtional Intelligence is dystrastrous.

Dr. Uju Anya is a university professor and researcher in applied linguistics, critical sociolinguistics, and critical discourse studies primarily examining race, gender, sexual, and social class identities in new language learning through the experiences of African American students.

Nigerian again for the wrong reason!

she is not a Nigerian. She is from Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by christistruth01: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
ElSudani:
Just fire the mor. on. She is an embarrassment to sane Nigerians.

She is a Biafran

If not for the Christian influence of the British her own People would have used her to eat Egusi and Akpu with some Isi Ewu and washed everything down with a bowl of sweet Palm wine long ago
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
akinremiayomide:
you mean this dungeon

Nope

i meant Maroko

2 Likes

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by 2mch(m): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
seunmsg:
How? Did she lie? Because Eliza died nobody should say the truth? Because you want UK visa? Is Eliza better than Putin or Hitler?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) / Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.