Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death (82709 Views)

Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death / Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. / Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by jarvis4: 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Slynation:
dispute her claims with facts and not emotions... cheesy
Go and ask your ancestors that.
Children of hate.. That's why your kind can never rule this country.. Tueh on ur kin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
akinremiayomide:
how many time will I educate you Moroon say igbos don’t buy our land.
Yorubas self no dey sell land to strangers.
Them go tell you for your eye ao kin ta ile fun awon omo Igbo(I can never sell land to Igbo).
Forget those rubbish emeka have been telling you.
What I knw be say ibo go pay rent to alhaji Opeoluwa for surelere .
If he fails to pay,he would be kicked out the following week
No cap

Tueh

fella is turning it to jokes..

hehehehehehehe

start will removing igbo names from street signpost then I will take your generation serious

2 Likes

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
jarvis4:

Children of hate.. That's why your kind can never rule this country.. Tueh on ur kin

says a minority

2 Likes

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by MansoryMX(m): 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
marvelife:
History breeds hatred
What she tweeted is defendable but it's better we (Africans) move on and repair our lovely continent...

They've moved on too, they won't missed us if Africa sunk tomorrow

This statement burn my chest!

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Slynation:
hahahahaha... it's obvious I'm the mad man here grin
Olori pelebe omo Igbo,abegi swerve joor ! Who be your grandfather mate here,kiddo ? Please,take your madness to your fellow man- eating cannibals in alaigbo and stop quoting me ! If madness is a generic thing for you, then take it to one of those sick relatives of yours na and stop quoting me !
Don't expect further response from me as I can't be doing back and forth with someone who has just openly confessed his madness !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by jarvis4: 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

says a minority
Atleast na the minority dey rule since time immemorial
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Gainman: 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Slynation:
But if she has said it against Putin... Everybody would have been clapping for her including England, Una double standard dey fear me shaah...

I stand with Uju full time... cheesy
Kai see foolish reasoning. Is putting dead? Why u even mentioned putin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by MansoryMX(m): 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
NaijaMutant:
We are not ignorant of the slavery, oppression and thievery of the British colonialist headed by Her Majesty.

However, we also cannot deny it open the door of civilization to us.

Being vile and hateful will not bring healing to the past. We cannot continue to live in the past

We are still living in the past because the past is what brought us into this mess called One Nigeria!!!
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Ge0rgeN0ra: 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Tovard:
Who is she please? And who is also the queen that die?
you dey live for bush?
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by hammer567: 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
ABEG, WHICH PART OF THIS TWEET THEY WRONG?

ARE THE BRITISH NOT THIEVIES, RAPIST AND COMMIT GENOCIDE ACROSS CONTINENTS?

DID THE QUEEN NOT OWN SLAVES AND IMPOSE HERSELF AS OUR PRESIDENT IN AFRICA?

Y SHOULD SHE NOT SUFFER AS THE NAZI?

2 Likes

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Christistruth00: 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
KnownUnknown:

I have seen any evidence that Bishop Crowther said Igbos were cannibals. However, guess who he called cannibals…..?

In Africa’s Forest And Jungle, Stone narrated how Crowther, a young boy from Osogun, was captured at about 13 years by Fulani slave raiders and “on the night that he was taken prisoner, his father was killed and he had seized his bow and quiver and fought in his place until overpowered.” Crowther was then “captured and sold to the Portuguese by the slave-hunters” and sold multiply until he was purchased by Portuguese traders who intended to pawn him on the transatlantic market. In later years, specifically in 1864, he was consecrated as first Black Bishop of the Anglican Church by Charles Longley, Archbishop of Canterbury, at the Canterbury Cathedral. The part of Stone’s encounter with Crowther that relates to this piece was that after his capture and on board a Portuguese slave-ship, alongside other captives, “they were told by the captain that the English had ships out looking for black people to eat…When he saw large pieces of meat hanging from the yard-arms of the Englishman’s ship and piles of cannon balls on the deck, his terror knew no bounds; for he thought that the balls were the heads of little darkeys like himself, and that their meat had been hung up to cool before being eaten.”

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Strikethem: 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
She has right to express her anger. No be everybodygo be puppet.

Abeg free her.

2 Likes

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Slynation(m): 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
jarvis4:

Don't vote bro, tell your Kingsmen to just grant us Biafra against a tribe they disdain so much, not a big deal if you ask me...

2 Likes

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Gainman: 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Slynation:
what difference will it make, if she had said it 2 weeks after or before...You all will still be wailing

Her career shouldn't be your business, she has everything figured and mapped out...
may be when she later comes out to apologize fir her statement. I guess u will not condemn her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
jarvis4:

Atleast na the minority dey rule since time immemorial

North...IDP camps

West.......refugees

EAST....sit at home

choose wisely
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by apiski(m): 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
gambojimeta:
Why did she make such a venomous and virulent post on social media. Whats wrong with these people...

I am not justifying her, but it's easy to condemn and criticise people until you are found in their shoes. By then your self-acclaimed virtures must have come to judgment. Well, you might want to read the comment above you.
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by ednut1(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

and lost ilorin too for afonja I guess..

all territories intact

pain afonja
not true . They cut your lands into delta and rivers lol

1 Like

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=Christistruth00 post=116486724][/quote]

propaganda and afonja...5 and 6

Yoruba version of history that people mock
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
ednut1:
not true . They cut your lands into delta and rivers lol

somebody come and see.

You said we have Emirs where_?
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by hammer567: 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
DEM EVEN USE THE RAPING ACT FILM, FOR YOU BLACK TO MASTURBATE.

AS MASTER THEY RAPE SLAVE.

UJU ANYA IS A PROFESSOR AND KNOW WHAT SHE HAVE READ TO MAKE HER REACT LIKE THAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm_qxj8-6_A

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Broveens42(m): 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
All those hypocritical whites should just learn to swallow the truth.
If Western education was meant to sugarcoat words, then the education is useless.. you could as well remain a zombie..

When it comes to the blacks, they become more vocal about the truth. I can't forget that interview granted obj by a white journalist. The question was..."Respond to the notion that you are the grandfather of corruption".. obj was like ...huuh...! You needed to see his shockingly facial expression.

2 Likes

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Slynation(m): 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Gainman:
Kai see foolish reasoning. Is putting dead? Why u even mentioned putin.
I can see you don't have sense to know what instances are meant for...

Has Britain not said much against Putin, what difference would it make when he's gone...??
What Putin is currently doing was almost same thing melted on your grand father with chains on his neck, but here you are castigating someone because she's an Igbo for saying the truth...

Abeg go sit down...!!
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Slynation:
I can see you don't have sense to know what instances are meant for...

Has Britain not said much against Putin, what difference would it make when he's gone...??
What Putin is currently doing was almost same thing melted on your grand father with chains on his neck, but here you are castigating someone because she's an Igbo for saying the truth...

Abeg go sit down...!!

Stop replying spokespeople for oppressors

slaves never learn..

South African EFF don finish queen
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by hammer567: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2022
WHITE PEOPLE COMMITTED HENIOUS CRIME FOR WHICH THEY NEVER APOLOGISE.

THE CRIME STINKS TO THE HIGH HEAVEN.

THEY WIPED OUT ENTIRE RACE OF PEOPLE IN AMERICA AND AUSTRALIA.

THE PAINS OF ALL THOSE LIVES ECHOES IN GOD EARS AND ONE DAY, THEY WILL PAY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD5gNQnN7lY
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by GodPrince: 12:01am On Sep 09, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
No matter what the dead should be treated with a little bit of respect and nervousness
dead like killed armed robbers, kidnappers, dead fulani Terrorists and Abubakar shekau deserve your respect too right?
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Slynation(m): 12:02am On Sep 09, 2022
hammer567:
DEM EVEN USE THE RAPING ACT FILM, FOR YOU BLACK TO MASTURBATE.

AS MASTER THEY RAPE SLAVE.

UJU ANYA IS A PROFESSOR AND KNOW WHAT SHE HAVE READ TO MAKE HER REACT LIKE THAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm_qxj8-6_A
thank you very much... It's only illiterates that doesn't know about their history and origin that are wailing...personally, I see her tweet like a normal statement because it's a well known facts... Indians and Irish are rejoicing but one Ayo and Segun in Ogbomosho with free MTN daily 10mb are busying crying over her tweet... grin
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by jarvis4: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2022
And the kolo uju Anya dey live overseas and not with her so called kin. Wetin she dey go do for the white mans country. Blady hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by gambojimeta: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2022
00FFT00:

Did you lose anyone to the Nigeria/British genocide on easterners?.
Evidently, no.
Did Ojukwu lead his kinsmen to slaughter against the more equipped Nigerian armed forces? Evidently, Yes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by hammer567: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2022
Slynation:
thank you very much... It's only illiterates that doesn't know about their history and origin that are wailing...personally, I see her tweet like a normal statement because it's a well known facts... Indians and Irish are rejoicing but one Ayo and Segun in Ogbomosho with free MTN daily 10mb are busying crying over her tweet... grin

UNTIL WE START ASKING THIS WHITE PEOPLE, HOW FAR?

THEY WILL CONTTINUE TO CALL US MONKEY.

IT IS ONLY A MONKEY THAT YOU WILL KILL HIS FATHER AND GIVE IT BANANA, HE WILL COLLECT AND PLAY WITH YOU.

THEY NEED TO UNDERTSAND THAT WE ARE NOT FOOLS AND WHAT THEY DID IS NOT COOL.

UJU, HAVE ASKED THEM TODAY AND THEY KNOW BLACKS ARE NOT MONKEY, WE ARE HUMAN AND REASON WITH OUR BRAIN.
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Slynation(m): 12:06am On Sep 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Stop replying spokespeople for oppressors

slaves never learn..

South African EFF don finish queen
I swear...Now I know we really really really deserve Buhari... grin how I wished our darling daddy can go for a third term...
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by atinga1: 12:07am On Sep 09, 2022
NaijaMutant:
We are not ignorant of the slavery, oppression and thievery of the British colonialist headed by Her Majesty.

However, we also cannot deny it open the door of civilization to us.

Being vile and hateful will not bring healing to the past. We cannot continue to live in the past
Regardless. Civilization would have been here, whether those assholes bring it or not.
Buying humans like them as slaves is no excuse, no matter what they gave us.
British are despicable human beings.
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Slynation(m): 12:08am On Sep 09, 2022
hammer567:

UNTIL WE START ASKING THIS WHITE PEOPLE, HOW FAR?

THEY WILL CONTTINUE TO CALL US MONKEY.

IT IS ONLY A MONKEY THAT YOU WILL KILL HIS FATHER AND GIVE IT BANANA, HE WILL COLLECT AND PLAY WITH YOU.

THEY NEED TO UNDERTSAND THAT WE ARE NOT FOOLS AND WHAT THEY DID IS NOT COOL.

UJU, HAVE ASKED THEM TODAY AND THEY KNOW BLACKS ARE NOT MONKEY, WE ARE HUMAN AND REASON WITH OUR BRAIN.
well said bro...!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) / Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.