Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend (75705 Views)

This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / Couple Trend World Wide After Being Mocked, Over 300 Brands To Sponsor Wedding / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Realists(m): 8:34am On Sep 09, 2022
gift2xl:
Las las we will be counted among those that have wedded.

That first picture, the man won make me shame for occasion I never attended. What kind of picture posture is that.

That camera man spoil the fun.

Congrat I understand.

These people and money marriage.
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by jhydebaba(m): 8:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Happy married life undecided
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by ovieigho(m): 8:35am On Sep 09, 2022
They are really happy with each other

To me they seems to have had a very funny moments and decided to be serious for once in that picture…lol
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by MrPADDY(m): 8:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Isn't this a true representation of the country right now? Things are in a sorry state.
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by donbenz(m): 8:36am On Sep 09, 2022
The queen of England just died. How do you expect them to smile? Both of them ugly
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by MatrixReloaded: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2022
The Lady is in charge.... His is lost in the world of kpekus.

VeryWickedMan:
She's angry because he's gay. A real man cannot seat on a lady's lap.
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by SaintNegro77: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2022
Marriage is not a do or die affair. Choose your partner carefully. Someone you should be happy seeing everyday.
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by OLOKOESHIN: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2022
The woman get Muscles
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Abizz: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2022
OriOko88:
It is the lady for me. I think she was forced or coerched to marry the dude. I think d problem is with the lady. That guy's look seems typical of him undecided
Coerched?

You need prayers.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Yousuph007(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2022
It maybe a contract married.
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Starz825(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2022
Someone said the relationship is serious grin

So I think they must look it

1 Like

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Yousuph007(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2022
Yousuph007:
It maybe a contract marriage.
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2022
Another meme just came to existence
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2022
I nearly laugh. Even though I don't know how to laugh
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Olusegunasiwaju(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2022
What is the name of this film?
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by salesbloo: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2022
You guys are mumunatus....the couple plans are working....To Trend ....are they are already trending
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by detectivejones: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2022
Some people have unsmiling face and that man falls into that category. Better he frowns than smile, because if he smiles ehnn it'd look like he's crying.
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Tvoice: 8:47am On Sep 09, 2022
Happiness Don travel leave dis pipo OOo, chaiiii
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:48am On Sep 09, 2022
The photographer should be sacked,
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 09, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Pictures Of This Wedding Couple Trends

All over the world, Wedding day for couples are usually marked with joy and happiness. During picture taking wedding, you usually see the bride or groom smiling to indicate how precious that particular day.

Contrary to the above, trending pictures of a couple showing non smiling faces have got many internet users talking.

In the pictures the lady seems very quite and gloomy. She didn’t frown nor smile. The man also seems to portray the same. Many people are wondering why none of them didn’t put on at least a smile.

Perhaps we should not be quick to judge because maybe the day was hectic or they don’t smile a lot . Smiling means nothing. A lot of broken people smile next minute divorce.

Reactions...

A user wrote:
Who is forcing them to marry? What is going on with them?

Other users commented that both of them don’t look cheerful.Their displeasure may not be about the marriage but rather some unfortunate news they may have heard. Something which greatly affect both of them. But couldn’t cancel the wedding so they just had to manage through it.

“They’re not sad oo. That’s their nature. Some people naturally don’t know how to smile.” A user added.

”It seems thee lady is not happy oo, but marriage be by force? This girl will cheat on this guy pɛɛ.” Another user wrote.

Others also suggested that, may be they recieved a bad news that a relative is dead and hence their non smiling faces.

What is your view?

https://gh.opera.news/gh/en/sex-relationship/amp/f31b65e42f2aea8106aff37501b598d1

that man definnatley IBO man.....loookat his face......they nomaly pooose for photos holding flowers...yellow sun flowers!!(no oofeinse) grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Godstiger(m): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2022
That's a "seriouse marriage"
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Streetmovement(m): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Make una try smile and dey happy small na so that una pikin go fine abeg

Someone asked me why are you so fine?

My reply; Because my mom and Dad were happy and smiling when working so hard to bring me into this world.

Chai Buhari regime don really affect them..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by JustStupidity: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2022
People always say what they don't know, Why?

Anyway to me, they look happy and surprised
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by seunjungle1(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2022
Dem be Obedients
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2022
No too reason am, i may rather face the man cos him too old..ooo he looks like tinubu grandson
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by StagethemTVee: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2022
Funny one. They look kinda lost in thoughts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.