Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend (75686 Views)

This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / Couple Trend World Wide After Being Mocked, Over 300 Brands To Sponsor Wedding / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by callmemakaveli: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2022
The photographer should be sued and the money paid for these wack pre-wedding shots returned.

The couple's no kuku try at all. Seems like a forced Marriage.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Praise202(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2022
E jie uwa
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Dougyclan: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Pictures Of This Wedding Couple Trends

All over the world, Wedding day for couples are usually marked with joy and happiness. During picture taking wedding, you usually see the bride or groom smiling to indicate how precious that particular day.

Contrary to the above, trending pictures of a couple showing non smiling faces have got many internet users talking.

In the pictures the lady seems very quite and gloomy. She didn’t frown nor smile. The man also seems to portray the same. Many people are wondering why none of them didn’t put on at least a smile.

Perhaps we should not be quick to judge because maybe the day was hectic or they don’t smile a lot . Smiling means nothing. A lot of broken people smile next minute divorce.

Reactions...

A user wrote:
Who is forcing them to marry? What is going on with them?

Other users commented that both of them don’t look cheerful.Their displeasure may not be about the marriage but rather some unfortunate news they may have heard. Something which greatly affect both of them. But couldn’t cancel the wedding so they just had to manage through it.

“They’re not sad oo. That’s their nature. Some people naturally don’t know how to smile.” A user added.

”It seems thee lady is not happy oo, but marriage be by force? This girl will cheat on this guy pɛɛ.” Another user wrote.

Others also suggested that, may be they recieved a bad news that a relative is dead and hence their non smiling faces.

What is your view?

https://gh.opera.news/gh/en/sex-relationship/amp/f31b65e42f2aea8106aff37501b598d1
So the useless photographer no knw say the man dey heavy the woman abi?
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by phorget(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2022
See the man stockings like Barcelona Jersey m... undecided
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
They might just be feel with the burden of bills that comes with wedding cool
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Medianna(f): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Hmm marriage goes beyond happy face, only few people will be able to understand there emotions,A word (Marriage) means there are many Tribulation ahead,so it requires a lot of thinking to overcome it, quote me down there marriage will last longer, because they have foresight of what is coming and ready to tackle it, marriage no be for pikin oh
Possible but the challenges of life doesn't stop us from smiling when necessary
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by samuel900(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lets see that of ur father

AdamuKD:
grin
See their ugly and horrible faces like Tilinbu and Remi's face
Nonsense
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by ThaThinka: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
I'm struggling to believe this is real. What's the man doing in that first picture? shocked cheesy
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by buzorcharles(m): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hope their face will still be same when they will be knotting?
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Tegabadguy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Pictures Of This Wedding Couple Trends

All over the world, Wedding day for couples are usually marked with joy and happiness. During picture taking wedding, you usually see the bride or groom smiling to indicate how precious that particular day.

Contrary to the above, trending pictures of a couple showing non smiling faces have got many internet users talking.

In the pictures the lady seems very quite and gloomy. She didn’t frown nor smile. The man also seems to portray the same. Many people are wondering why none of them didn’t put on at least a smile.

Perhaps we should not be quick to judge because maybe the day was hectic or they don’t smile a lot . Smiling means nothing. A lot of broken people smile next minute divorce.

Reactions...

A user wrote:
Who is forcing them to marry? What is going on with them?

Other users commented that both of them don’t look cheerful.Their displeasure may not be about the marriage but rather some unfortunate news they may have heard. Something which greatly affect both of them. But couldn’t cancel the wedding so they just had to manage through it.

“They’re not sad oo. That’s their nature. Some people naturally don’t know how to smile.” A user added.

”It seems thee lady is not happy oo, but marriage be by force? This girl will cheat on this guy pɛɛ.” Another user wrote.

Others also suggested that, may be they recieved a bad news that a relative is dead and hence their non smiling faces.

What is your view?

https://gh.opera.news/gh/en/sex-relationship/amp/f31b65e42f2aea8106aff37501b598d1
grin grin grin grin grin grin na force
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Waywardson6: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
They both look like MEN.
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by cayorday89(m): 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
doggedfighter:
From what I can see, they're not angry with each other

The lady looks worried and tired.

Her face screams ' what have I gotten myself into' ?

While the man looks lost and incapable of emotional support.

Who gave them these horrendous poses ?

The photographer ?
The lady's hair carved like that of a man and the carving of the eyebrow is out of this world and the non smiling nature of the couple make it totally weird...

Looking at the bride sef I dry suspect say na man reason why photographer or groom decided to give those awkward poses to conceal her true identity, we no see chest or belly only arms like that of a man and a made up face looking like it was made to hide somethings.
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by ALFADOS(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Faces look familiar
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Waywardson6: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Very Very true. Many a times na societal pressure dey make people take wrong steps to marry. It's not worth it at all, cuz no body go dey their to bear the burden with you
abobote:
At end you will realize that marriage doesn't worth all the stress.

My wife has become so toxic, that I regret even paying her bride price.
I for leave the thing for baby mama wey e dey before, coz that time she de respect me well.
I no go ever wed her
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by brownbib(m): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
The first picture says it all grin
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by doggedfighter(f): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
cayorday89:

The lady's hair carved like that of a man and the carving of the eyebrow is out of this world and the non smiling nature of the couple make it totally weird...

Looking at the bride sef I dry suspect say na man reason why photographer or groom decided to give those awkward poses to conceal her true identity, we no see chest or belly only arms like that of a man and a made up face looking like it was made to hide somethings.

Now you want to make me go take a more detailed and thorough look grin grin grin grin grin grin

FBI got nothing on you !

1 Like

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Blinddeafdumb(m): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
grin grin
You no get chills bro
gaby:
Na so their face be when dem dey happy...

Now, imagine how e go be when dem dey vex...
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Wwwq: 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
grin
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Ebymyk(m): 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Na Zimbabweans way be this... Over jew...
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by thatkindthing: 6:25am On Sep 10, 2022
Lol,abeg make una allow them jarey, everyone is entitled to whatever he or she wants, just like how I've chosen the Oraimo watch 2 pro to be my main accessory to carry out most of my daily duties.

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by JayPeeOham: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2022
The girl fine sha
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by OluKhayode: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
This is not needed. I wonder how their home will look like
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Thazard(m): 11:03am On Mar 22
gaby:
Na so their face be when dem dey happy...
Now, imagine how e go be when dem dey vex...
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.