Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) (48427 Views)

Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by Lekan239(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
PresidObi:

Clearly, that was putting aside the Nigerian constitution which he swore to uphold? The Nigerian police are the constitutional body with the responsibility of directing traffic and punishing offenders. We dont want someone who will work against the constitution because of his personal interests.
Omo. I fear o
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by omokab: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
PresidObi:

Clearly, that was putting aside the Nigerian constitution which he swore to uphold? The Nigerian police are the constitutional body with the responsibility of directing traffic and punishing offenders. We dont want someone who will work against the constitution because of his personal interests.
keep your mouth shut ! They are correcting him and he's still saying rubbish. Have you ever heard that their work affect each other. Like obi like his supporters . federal road is to prosecute road offenders on federal roads. Have u ever seen them on state or local government road arresting road offenders before how many police officers are you seeing at roads directing traffics now. Instead they will be standing somewhere to collect money. LASTMA is really helping Lagos traffic .if not some people will go out in the morning at Lagos and will not reach his destination till night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by shegun4sur: 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
rusher14:

Funny enough, Lagos is the number 1 destination for FDI in West Africa.

Same for local investors.

That is so because of its strategic position and population and resources. It could've been better.
What if it were not encumbered by the evil
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by rusher14: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
shegun4sur:

That is so because of its strategic position and population and resources. It could've been better.
What if it were not encumbered by the evil

Anambra State would have been like Taiwan if it hadn't had rulers like Obi.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by Wwwq: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Oh
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by DigiPerson: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
bdon123:

So we should do wat wit this useless piece of info?

Did you finish elementary 6 at all?
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by Panda7(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
PresidObi:
So, he removed the traffic police and ignored the road safety corps, employed and funded a parallel body with the help of his state legislature and took over the jobs of a federal organisation like the police and the road safety?

This man has never believed in the Nigerian government.

Why didn't he ensure that the police did their work to control traffic?
this are reasons nigeria won't go far, so states should leave their affairs and wait for the ever slow, backward federal government to arrange its internal affairs before the state can progress??
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by webosky: 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Africana1123:
FLASHBACK: [15th July 2000]: Governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT established the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) to ensure free flow of traffic in the state, enforce traffic rules and a massive employment generation.

#BAT2023

This was when tinubu was 60 years
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by 1nice(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The man, my next president... Nigeria will benefit so much from his wealth of vision.

Zombidients should show us any visionary thing Obi did in Anambra that has survived beyond his lackluster 8 years rule.

Thunder fire you. Foolish Yoruba boy.
Your mumu Don do, first class idiot
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by PVision2020(m): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
iSense247:
Despite the fact that controversial Tinubu is corrupt, he was a thinker and a visionary leader. But in 2023, age and good health are no longer on his side. The old thief is deterioratingly declining geometrically. I don't have any problem with his corruption tendency. I have problem with his muslim terrorist VP who wants to use Tinubu to become president through the backdoor.
The qualities I seek in a President is what you highlighted above. A thinker and a Visionary Leader, every other thing is irrelevant.

Thanks for convincing me to vote BAT
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by PVision2020(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
PresidObi:

You need state police but Bola Tinubu wife has been a senator for how many years, has she ever raised the topic of state policing , or raised the bill in the Senate?

Forming parallel bodies to do the job of the police is akin to standing against the constitution, or maybe you have a personal interest is making things function upside down.
All the south east states have since copied Lagos to set up their own Traffic management agencies.
when it come to track records all you (obi.diots) can do is dwell on irrelevancies because Peter Obi has no record to run on.
In the coming months the BAT folks will choke you with records that you'll feel ashamed to mention the name of the mediocre Obi
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by iSense247: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
PVision2020:

The qualities I seek in a President is what you highlighted above. A thinker and a Visionary Leader, every other thing is irrelevant.

The qualities are no longer there and you can know this with his emilokan mindset. He just wants to fulfill his lifetime ambition to be called a one time president of Nigeria not that he has a good motive for poor Nigerians. If he mistakenly becomes a president, Yoruba cabals will shortly rule his regime before Shetima will take over through the backdoor.

Tinubu is a mere place-holder for terr-orists Shetima. Imagine a Boko-Haram commander being your president.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by iSense247: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
PVision2020:

His deteriorating physical and mental health is not relevant to you. What can anyone do without health? You need to examine your mind and brain.

Even before the start of campaign, Shetima has already started acting as a presidential candidate instead of as VP candidates. He has promised to be the chief security officer and repeat 'Bornu wonder.' You need to check your mind and brain.

Unless you are a religious and tribal bigots.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by PVision2020(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
iSense247:
His deteriorating physical and mental health is not relevant to you. What can anyone do without health? You need to examine your mind and brain.

Even before the start of campaign, Shetima has already started acting as a presidential candidate instead of as VP candidates. He has promised to be the chief security officer and repeat 'Bornu wonder.' You need to check your mind and brain.

Unless you are a religious and tribal bigots.
The religious/tribal bigot here is you who brought Shettima's religion and region into the equation in your first post.
If the way and manner he's been able to manage his rigorous campaign from the primary till now signifies deteriorating mental and physical health, then you just convinced me further to vote him.

He's been able to manage lots of divergent interest in the APC as against the PDP.
Presidency is not about carrying cement and fighting wrestling, it's all about a THINKER AND A VISIONER
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by PVision2020(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
iSense247:
The qualities are no longer there and you can know this with his emilokan mindset. He just wants to fulfill his lifetime ambition to be called a one time president of Nigeria not that he has a good motive for poor Nigerians. If he mistakenly becomes a president, Yoruba cabals will shortly rule his regime before Shetima will take over through the backdoor.

Tinubu is a mere place-holder for terr-orists Shetima. Imagine a Boko-Haram commander being your president.
The qualities that his co-contestant never had when they served in public service as governor and VP...
All the states and even some countries like Ghana etc today have copied Lagos State template in Waste Management, Traffic management, Revenue generation, State policing (RRS), public mass transit (BRT), Judicial Reform, Public Administration etc.
What legacy can be said of Obi or Atiku?
NOTHING.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:07am On Sep 10, 2022
Spherica177:
how will you feel if the so called man succeed Buhari? Please i sincerely wish to know bikonu

I hope you won't wish the country to burn to ashes or wish him dead ba?
I can't wish anybody death. I like Jagaban bfr but his greed dey vex me now

Allow capable people rule if you love your country
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:08am On Sep 10, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Which politician is not greedy?
This one is too old and power drunk. This is not what Nigeria need now. Trust me
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:11am On Sep 10, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Na your Igbo papa n mama God go continue to punish for bearing a retarrded brain cursed Igbo like many of you n your kinsmen.

Here is practical example n antecedent that show what the man can do compared to the Pandora criminal you are here wailing like a lunatic out of tribal bigotry n foolishness

sharp sharp u don tag me igbo now I can see why igbos want division. The hate for igbos in this country is in the blood from especially Yorubas. Kai. Correct Igbo people wey dey do things and make money but una just dey jealous and hate those hardworking people
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by Fearyourcreator: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
This one is too old and power drunk. This is not what Nigeria need now. Trust me
Lolzzzz!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by bdon123(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
DigiPerson:

Did you finish elementary 6 at all?
well i have a BSC in Mech Engr. frm d UK.....tanks for asking.
Obviously u hav a low IQ
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Spherica177:
how will you feel if the so called man succeed Buhari? Please i sincerely wish to know bikonu

I hope you won't wish the country to burn to ashes or wish him dead ba?
to be sincere. I will wish division because my time don go. I'm old and Nigeria will remain the same
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by Spherica177: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
to be sincere. I will wish division because my time don go. I'm old and Nigeria will remain the same
I doubt division will outrightly solve our problem. It will only subdue it to an extent.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by DigiPerson: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
bdon123:

well i have a BSC in Mech Engr. frm d UK.....tanks for asking.
Obviously u hav a low IQ

No sir. You are rather the one with not just a low IQ, but a very low one.

Forget about the BSC Mechanical whatever.

If you couldn't make sense of what I posted, then I'm sorry for you.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by GNature(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Traffic police and road safety corps are still very much available in Lagos. He simply created LASTMA to complement the efforts of these other agencies as they were undermanned.

This was the very first time that the history of Nigeria that a state government would attempt to create a paramilitary agency at the state level and today, it has become a huge success that other states have copied.

This is the kind of bold, innovative and courageous ideas that Tinubu will bring onboard to solve various problems confronting Nigeria.

He created LASTMA for traffic management, LIRS for revenue generation, LAWMA for waste management, RRS for security management, Office of the public defender for providing free legal services to those who can’t afford it, IPP for improved electricity supply, BRT for mass transportation, free WAEC fees for all public school students etc. All these ideas have now been copied by so many states including FG.

Now tell us just one new idea that Peter Obi introduced as governor of Anambra state that has been copied by FG or any other state in the country.

Very well said cool

You have to know the decay in Lagos when Tinubu inherited it
1999 to appreciate his good works in Lagos.

Tinubu really tried as Lagos governor.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) by bdon123(m): 12:19am On Sep 11, 2022
DigiPerson:

No sir. You are rather the one with not just a low IQ, but a very low one.

Forget about the BSC Mechanical whatever.

If you couldn't make sense of what I posted, then I'm sorry for you.
u a waste of valuable time...good day

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) / Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.