Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video (61176 Views)

Two Shameless Slay Queens Fight In An Hotel Over A Married Man / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by daywatcher: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2022
Which law did the hotel break?
Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by Olayetan(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2022
Dumb government, they left BBN without shutting down the program, what do they expect from what people are learning from BBN, if the government desist from doing the right thing, they should expect more immorality from this generation...
Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by Evilblackman(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2022
compton11:
u shut your b!tch ass up.

Public immortality is illegal in Nigeria

Quick question, were they in the streets ?
Did you see any minor ?
Did they kill or rape anybody ?
They were in a confined space you fool
Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by faceland: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2022
If the hotel is not shutdown, it would become a trend and they would take it to the street and even churches.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by Goodoldays(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2022
Papoolapoola:
But why?

But why not
Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by israelmao(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2022
Promiscuity and sexual immorality are being promoted and given the coloration of entertainment and norm.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by Olayetan(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2022
shankara7:
Did the Hotel break any law?

Nope, but for the sake of preventing other hotel management to allow such happen under their watch, they have to seal it, in fact, they should demolish the building to send warnings to other hoteliers
Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by tyinfinity: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2022
Peter obi has trained them in prostitution.when he comes back from his tourism abroad he will open the hotel
Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by biobio111: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2022
It have been going on in Awka hotels long time ago. I have see a lot of this useless set of people in Awka hotels pool. Having Sex inside the pool and around the pool side. That's the reason I stopped swimming whenever a group of peer group or came to pool to celebrate a birthday party there.
Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by compton11(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2022
Evilblackman:

Quick question, were they in the streets ?
Did you see any minor ?
Did they kill or rape anybody ?
They were in a confined space you fool
u are dumb ass nigga.

It happened outside the hotel
They were filming it
People are there.

So in your dumbass nigga Brain,crime is only when u kill or rape?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by terrezo2002(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2022
Thank God. We have enough sins already. Let the sins reduce

1 Like

Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by darichlife: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
rusher14:

So we should overlook all crimes?
And what exactly is the crime you are talking about?

This country is the most hypocritical country on Earth I hope you know that. We act holier than thou all the time, we claim to be Muslims and Christians yet we don't have love for one another, is that not in itself a crime? we must wake up to define our destiny else you will see more than this in coming generation whom we have not laid any foundation of morality for.
Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by Temptee101(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
In cases like this you see our useless govt is always quick to act but when it comes to arresting and prosecuting our criminal politicians, you won't see them or to champion infrastructural development stride, they will be found wanting.

The other time, one of the criminals drove several bullion vans stashed with hard currencies into his house and nobody is saying anything about it.

He wasn't even invited for questioning rather he was decorated as the presidential candidate of the worst political party the earth has ever witnessed.
Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by rusher14: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
darichlife:

And what exactly is the crime you are talking about?

This country is the most hypocritical country on Earth I hope you know that. We act holier than thou all the time, we claim to be Muslims and Christians yet we don't have love for one another, is that not in itself a crime? we must wake up to define our destiny else you will see more than this in coming generation whom we have not laid any foundation of morality for.

I don't know what the crime is but I'm almost certain you need a permit for some of the activities that took place there.
Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by 4ward4: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:
When this was reported, ipob pigs defended it.

With the sealing of the hotel, ipob will now be divided into two groups:

A group will maintain that the olosho students are very correct and therefore insult the living daylight out of Soludo.

Another group will make a U turn and insult the students down to their forefathers.

In any case, they must insult, depending on which group they belong to.

What sort of student is currently in School, considering the ASUU strike...Don't use the Word student , use some Individuals.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by guru90: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
madridguy:
Many Nigerians don't know how to use the social media. We are too lousy and clot chaser.

Na everything person dey put for social media? The madness must stop.

Small thing, we don put it for social media like person wey dey curse.

You are on point brother......

No be small curse de hold them aswear....
Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by darichlife: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
rusher14:

I don't know what the crime is but I'm almost certain you need a permit for some of the activities that took place there.
I don't understand you, you expect people who come to an immoral environment to take permittion before having sex either outside of inside the hotel??
Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by Evilblackman(m): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
compton11:
u are dumb ass nigga.

It happened outside the hotel
They were filming it
People are there.

So in your dumbass nigga Brain,crime is only when u kill or rape?

You can’t even make a point without insults undecided
The pool is on the street abi
You didn’t even watch the video but making unnecessary noise
Hypocrite and na you sin pass ...
Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by rusher14: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
darichlife:

I don't understand you, you expect people who come to an immoral environment to take permittion before having sex either outside of inside the hotel??

You do know strip joints need permits right?

You do know x-rated video shoots need permits?
Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by Wintertime: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:
When this was reported, ipob pigs defended it.

With the sealing of the hotel, ipob will now be divided into two groups:

A group will maintain that the olosho students are very correct and therefore insult the living daylight out of Soludo.

Another group will make a U turn and insult the students down to their forefathers.

In any case, they must insult, depending on which group they belong to.

Clown
Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by rusher14: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
phorget:
Can the fcuks be unfcuk?... undecided

grin

No, but you can't unmurder the murdered.
Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by rusher14: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Olayetan:
Dumb government, they left BBN without shutting down the program, what do they expect from what people are learning from BBN, if the government desist from doing the right thing, they should expect more immorality from this generation...

BBN probably obtained the requisite permits.
Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by rusher14: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Olayetan:

Nope, but for the sake of preventing other hotel management to allow such happen under their watch, they have to seal it, in fact, they should demolish the building to send warnings to other hoteliers

Your own different oh, oga.

Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by Och77(m): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Only a childish fuckboi would release a womans unclothedness pics without her permission[/quote]. Only a useless male would even ask for permission in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by plantist: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
AdamuKD:
Good. Useless generation and with senseless leaders like Tilinbu tueh

Stvpid he goat must mention Tilubu because it happened in the SouthWest, dindinrin olori pelebe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by Daniel76: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
AdamuKD:
Good. Useless generation and with senseless leaders like Tilinbu tueh
can't wait for your funeral after 2023 when tinubu win bcus I don't know your problem with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by MrPADDY(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Beautiful nonsense.
Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by Revolva(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Haaa pool party and stripping lifestyles plenty for Lagos 247

Hahaha una de gurk o
Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by HolyPussy: 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
madridguy:
Many Nigerians don't know how to use the social media. We are too lousy and clot chaser.

Na everything person dey put for social media? The madness must stop.

Small thing, we don put it for social media like person wey dey curse.

They are putting videos of where they are executing people or cutting off people's head on the social media and you are even talking of putting pool sex party videos.
Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by compton11(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Evilblackman:

You can’t even make a point without insults undecided
The pool is on the street abi
You didn’t even watch the video but making unnecessary noise
Hypocrite and na you sin pass ...
is rape and killing the only crime?
Re: Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video by Evilblackman(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
compton11:
is rape and killing the only crime?

If you can’t comprehend what I’m pointing out then don’t mention me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her / Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.