Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) (35343 Views)

Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion / The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) / Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Babysho(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
kettykin:
This state has all it takes to be the next schenzhen or Dubai of Africa, currently it has the work force , the land , a little capital, coastal waters , proximity to market in Aba ,port harcourt and Onitsha and proximity to large hectares of agricultural land in Benue and cross River.

All it needs is to host a power city were agricultural and industrial will collide and products will be shipped out to neighbor state and to the world via a seaport

I'm not even from Akwa Ibom but I want so badly for those things to happen to this state. I only ever hear good news from there.

I pray to God and our ancestors and the motherland that something changes in the next election. Nigeria could be on the path of rapid development in the next 6-7 years.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Owologbo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Eteka1:
what is the name of that local government?
Oruk Anan

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Owologbo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Eteka1:
what is the name of that local government?
Oruk Anan LGA.
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Ukeme8: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
plusfield:
In the south, the state govts build their airports with their resources and then hand them over to the FG, but in the north, the FG build the airports in the northern states

Akwa Ibom airport is own by the State, and has not been handed over, and will not be handed over to the federal government.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Ukeme8: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
nairalee:
Misplaced priorities

How is it a misplaced priority when it has been in operation long ago?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Ukeme8: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Danny50:
Oil wells stole from cross river been put to use.

Stolen by whom, and from whom. Common sense is lacking. Na jealousy dey worry you sef

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
SHINJA:

Igbo's and hate ..

You see why other tribes don't like you guys .

God bless Southsouth and Southwest.
no one is hating I am related to Yoruba in Ile ife and my wife is from Ife in Osun state and moreover the oponu started by condemning the one built by Dave that's why I attacked him
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Eteka1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Owologbo:

Oruk Anan LGA.
Do you know that Akamkpa LGA of Cross River State alone is almost equal to the size of Akwa Ibom State? We have many other equally big LGAs totalling 18. Akwa Ibom LGAs are like Wards in Cross River State
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by nesphil(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wow! Amazing Akwa Ibom Nnyin.
indeed, Akwa Ibom is Rising!
Udomisworking!
Completion Agenda ls On Course
May God Almighty continue to bless Akwa Ibom State with good, hardworking, selfless, purposeful, and visionary leaders who will always have the interest of the state and her people at heart at all times.

Sysdatek:

Source SSA Media to the Governor- Finbarr

Note the airport road has also been expanded
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by saintkeppy(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Uptheante:
They receive one of the highest federal allocation in the south that's why they have enough finance to execute such gigantic & world-class projects.
You can't say the same about states like Abia, Imo, Bayelsa, Osun, & Cross Rivers which receive far less amount hence their low level of development

Remove Bayelsa State from that list they ranked tops in terms of Federal Allocation with just 8LGAs.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by iiifedimma(f): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Uwam1:
Please guys if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Thank you and God bless you
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
please don't mind this fraudster, don't even send a penny to this oloriburuku man, he's a well known fraudster here on Nairaland since a very long time ago
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Ebubu: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Topmaike007:
they're just sounding so bias Ebonyi state of yesterday doing what State of 27 years+ can't do and they're saying Dave isn't trying..
definitely
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by iiifedimma(f): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
Uwam1:
Please guys if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Thank you and God bless you
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
please don't mind this fraudster, don't even send a penny to this oloriburuku man, he's a well known fraudster here on Nairaland since a very long time ago with his group of scammers, they are even plenty here working together as a team for this scamming business
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Ebubu: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
Heathrow44:

chill, don't worry u would come back by this time next yr cool undecided
grin why hasn’t your mods you mentioned ban me?
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Josywhyte: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Akwa ibom ayaya

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Owologbo(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Eteka1:
Do you know that Akamkpa LGA of Cross River State alone is almost equal to the size of Akwa Ibom State? We have many other equally big LGAs totalling 18. Akwa Ibom LGAs are like Wards in Cross River State

I wasn't referring to Cross River State.
I've not been to River State before, so I don't know any of their LGA.
I was replying the person that said Akwa Ibom doesn't have land.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Wwwq: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Really
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
plusfield:
In the south, the state govts build their airports with their resources and then hand them over to the FG, but in the north, the FG build the airports in the northern states

After FG builds, then northern youths under the moniker 'Boko Haram' bomb it into smithereens.

I don't know why most northern parts are always wastelands.
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by ebufa: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
anonimi:

Another validation of Lord Luggard’s assessment of us blacks, in the absence of any employment of teachers to have every Akwa Ibom child in free schools?

You did not factor into his equation ,the devastation and social instability that affected the natural flow rate of socio economic progress in West African nationalities.........Question you should be asking is "what will West African societies have been like,without 400 years of slavery and colonialism" !!
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by anonimi: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
ebufa:
You did not factor into his equation ,the devastation and social instability that affected the natural flow rate of socio economic progress in West African nationalities.........Question you should be asking is "what will West African societies have been like,without 400 years of slavery and colonialism" !!

400 years of us blacks raiding, capturing and selling our brethren to Arabs and whites as the Jews sold Joseph (Yusuf) to the Egyptians

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Danny50: 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Mumu don't say what you don't know. Just tell the world that you are pained and envious of the development in your sister state.
Lest you forget, it was the government of your state under Liyel Imoke that approached the law court and lost the case to Akwa Ibom, contrary to Akpabio's plea for the issue to be resolved out of court.
Moreover, Akwa Ibom also lost some oil wells to Rivers State and has never accused Rivers of stealing her oil wells for oneday so when you want to market your ignorance have your facts ready.

If Ebonyi state could be doing well with a paltry IGR and Federal Allocation, Cross Rivers has no justification for underperforming.
Hold your governor responsible for reducing Cross River to a shadow of itself, even the popular Obudu Cattle Ranche has now become dead cuz of the daft governor that you and your folks elected to preside over the affair of your state. Whose fault?
Stolen by your maternal brother Donald Duke to you guys.
Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by kefman(m): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
The MRO (currently at 91% completion) will not only serve the maintenance needs of aircrafts in Nigeria but the entire African continents. It can accommodate two Boeing 747 at a lime and 8 smaller aircrafts

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by DrMuzungu(m): 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
SmartPolician:
Akwa Ibom State is doing so much without noise.
May God bless Governor Udom Emmanuel!
PS: As Nigerians, we owe it to appreciate governors who are doing well because they are a constant reminder that Nigeria can still produce sane and public-spirited politicians.

This is true! And yet, you will vote for Th1efnubu!

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Akilou: 5:24am On Sep 11, 2022
Topmaike007:
the airport will bring about employment when you start talking about the people that would be working there so it is still win win God bless Dave Umahi the only Best performing Governor in Southern region with little allocation doing wonders I can even bet it with you that your Akwa ibom doesn't boast of the good roads built by Dave
lol firstly he is not from
Akwa ibom , secondly Akwa ibom is light years ahead southeastern states join together

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) by Akilou: 5:25am On Sep 11, 2022
Owologbo:

Have you been to Akwa Ibom before?
I'm a deltan but served in Akwa Ibom.
They have a LG that is bigger than some states in terms of landmass.
Don’t mind that guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ / Four Die, Many Injured In Fatal Auto Crash In Delta / 2 U.S Army Helicopters Crash Within 48 Hours, Killing Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.